Hi! I'm "B", never have had a chance to devote the proper time to reach out with the amount of attention this deserves, so thank you in advance! I'm 6ft 4, former Gatorade Offensive Player of the Year n 🏈 (for proportion/size reference not anything else) and usually on the road touring, in studios recording or playing/organizing Festivals and shows the past decade or so.  I have always been attracted to curvy, voluptuous, "thick/thicc" women my entire life. The confidence, the personality, humor, spending entire weekends at our place while I'm pampering my S.O. so they KNOW they're all I thought about if not on stage/working otherwise. Cooking, massaging, caressing and giving any comfort I could, with a bit of playful flirt that doesn't seem like it's waning lol! I've been told this is basically Soft Feederism as gains are/can usually be a turn on, but I've never ventured into intentional from either angle. Well, an ex did drug me and I put on 40 but that's different totally, done put of trying to make me less desirable to others! So it's been hard to even mention this subject, but I cannot just stay silent and ignorant. I just love a Plush set of hips to hold, nice round booty, thick legs to wrap around me and prevent me from pulling away is SO HOT 🥵!!! I'm very much a snuggler and always hear I'm "great" 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️ Sounds so lame to say! However I honestly do not know what to do... My entire life, even if I'm direct and totally open, 9/10 curvy, chubby, plump, BBW women will seem to be on the same page and friend zone themselves or dissapear. I have been told everything imaginable I think. From, they don't believe I'd be interested, they didn't realize I wasn't flirty with everyone (never cheated etc very giving, devoted and loyal person) or that I was intimidating or the girls around me were and even that my hair (modeling years tho) plus my politeness, sensitivity, not talking/acting all "I'm gonna hit that" style and my vocabulary made em think I was gay. I guess I'm here to try to find people to summarize. It's not specifically a woman RIGHT NOW or anything, just people to talk to about this.  I have been hosting or guesting on a ton of radio and/or podcasts since my "main careers" were blasted by lockdowns etc. Now that I have the time to get to know people that'd be wonderful! I'm honestly open to whatever life brings, but this once it would be really nice to even just increase the likelihood of meeting a nice young woman OF ANY SIZE, it's the confidence and attitude for me, they just happened to be found in the curvy hourglass or pear bottomed, "bottom heavy" women so far in my area (Atlanta, GA & travels).

Any of you that read this, thank you so much! My last 2 long term relationships REALLY went heavy on the guilt/manipulative behavior over this "fetish". Its common to gain OR lose lbs when in a new pattern and happy relationship, but it got turned into "my fault" once I told em I thought it was SUPER hot that they were seemingly enjoying it. Whether it be enjoying or being more adventurous sexually or in public, they thrived, but of course when the idea that they'd have to find a new guy and "had to be skinny" popped back it is treated like something awful or intentional. I really needed to get that off my chest, and I hope at least ONE person will contact me just to talk or message something. I truly have been 100% alone or shamed on this and still openly celebrate it. It's just getting a bit cold and lonely as I hear you exist, but I never meet or even see anybody! And I meet ppl for a career ya know? Is everyone either just closed off or taken, or do I smell funny now?! 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm always the one parents love for example, classic "good catch" but it's like I'm coated in radiation and am doing everything alone, be it eating, gym, art, garden literally name it and I'm alone. Which I actually appreciate but also recognize need for balance.

ANY communication is so appreciated! Thank you again, yes, I am not top 1% of brevity, but I take my time, hit every important point and intuitively work until a thorough, deep finish is reached. 😉  Yep, that was just me referencing my job as a writer, nothing else of course though! 🤣🤐

much love! 

B (Lost n ATL, crusin to Curvage for advice) oh here's some digital and analog graphic art I did recently for eye candy and I can send prerelease music if I have to bribe my way into friends lolFB_IMG_1608183135516.thumb.jpg.9e318517a6cdc28556fb5c11ff450403.jpg Best visual explanation of "surviving" a week long concert lol

FB_IMG_1608106773489.jpg

FB_IMG_1615157831919.jpg

FB_IMG_1608183152616.jpg

FB_IMG_1608274182968.jpg

FB_IMG_1592013704065.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-110856_Instagram.jpg

Hey man, just wanted to say I know exactly what you mean.  I'm divorced as of last year and just started trying to re-enter the dating scene.  Everyone tells me I just need to be more patient and it's way too soon to make negative judgements about all of it. But I can't help but feel like it's the worst time ever to be single and dating.  So many people have spent the last year and a half pretty much isolated in fear due to COVID, and those who tried to carry on as "normal" a lifestyle as they could were still blocked by all the closures of restaurants, museums and other places they wanted to go. But I'm old enough to see a lot of other things changed too. The "old days" of online dating let people just post personals ads on sites like Craigslist where they could write in detail about their interests, desires and so on. Now, everything's a Tindr copy-cat. Swipe left or swipe right! Barely any info about someone up front ... just some summary stuff they were supposed to add to their photos. Can't even use most dating sites from a computer anymore. Everything's "cellphone only".

I finally met a woman I'm kind of interested in (and she's tall, thick and chunky -- but we met via an old friend and I technically knew her already, in passing, from a long time ago). This could work except she compensated for dealing with her own messy divorce by working long hours and getting a dog that needs a lot of attention, etc. Now, she's sort of boxed herself into a situation where she barely has any free time to date. I keep trying - but I fear getting resigned to the "friend zone" any time now, with a sob story about "just not cut out to date or have a partner anymore". 

It's tough, though, having an interest/fetish for things like weight gain in a society that still treats it as a "health issue" and a negative thing to be avoided. My thing is, I have multiple interests that I can kind of "mix and match". Like I'm into strong/muscular women too -- and muscle is more dense than the same amount of fat. So a bigger woman who is cool with working out and building some muscle while not focusing on the cardio and weight-loss aspect can wind up both heavier AND healthier. To me, it's just win-win all around. But my ex started getting into that and then changing course. Can't figure out if it was due to comments from others and her getting self-conscious, or if it was just part of losing interest in me and therefore wanting the opposite of whatever I liked, or ??  In any case, I'm pretty sure it's common for a woman to pursue the opposite look of what a former boyfriend/husband was into after a breakup or divorce....  

With seemingly ever other woman making an OnlyFans page or whatnot lately? I feel like I'm really uncertain how many truly like things like fat/weight gain vs seeing it as easy money. That, too, bothers me about all of this.