Five Little Piggies (FINISHED 11/28/2021)

Cyril Figgis

• 3 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, I had this tabbed on my phone since chapter nine was finished, but it took this long for me to finally be mentally sound enough to finish it. The descriptive writing and concise plot brought me back, as well as the mystery of just what was going on. 

Every once in awhile, there’s a story here that becomes more than a kinky FA fling and this was one of them. It made me swear to myself again and again that I would never complacently watch others gaslight, haze, or exploit someone. I know I’ve done it before, and what disturbs me is that I don’t dwell on those failures enough. Always help others; if you don’t the consequences will haunt you forever.

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Not gonna lie, I had this tabbed on my phone since chapter nine was finished, but it took this long for me to finally be mentally sound enough to finish it. The descriptive writing and concise plot brought me back, as well as the mystery of just what was going on. 

Every once in awhile, there’s a story here that becomes more than a kinky FA fling and this was one of them. It made me swear to myself again and again that I would never complacently watch others gaslight, haze, or exploit someone. I know I’ve done it before, and what disturbs me is that I don’t dwell on those failures enough. Always help others; if you don’t the consequences will haunt you forever.

That's the sort of reaction I want from a story like this.  Nothing wrong with a good old fashioned FA story, but I wanted to really push boundaries with this.  And if I can get people to walk away from a story feeling reflective, I know that I've done my job as an entertainer.