Serious Inquiry

Guest Ginger Snap

Guest Ginger Snap

I'm generally  interested in your turn-ons......

What foods are sexiest to watch a beautiful  big woman eat?

What  situations  are most enticing?

So many foods can be extremely sexy. I like it most when a woman eats greedily to nourish and fatten herself. Donuts, Pizza, Creamy melted ice creams all are good. All luxuriously fattening and for your own pleasure.
When a woman feels so sexy she turns herself on is hot. Bragging and displaying how properly filled out and developed she is. Knowing she is irresistible especially compared to skinny girls, she finds it hilarious that other girls actually try to be skinny.... 

Guest Jax-47
3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

she finds it hilarious that other girls actually try to be skinny.... 

Honestly well said. There is something so sexy about about an attitude that says "I dont give a fuck because I know I'm beautiful"

I agree with what @jacksprat said. I will add that watching fat move and jiggle is very enticing. The classic belly play, dropping a belly on a counter, walking and bouncing. Different positions (standing, sitting, leaning forward or all fours are examples) that allow the fat to move in different ways. Seeing that flab move unrestrained is the best. 😍 Topless (with pasties to keep it curvage safe and provided you are comfortable with it) is a great way to really show off that body in motion.   

I'll add that smothering someone by hanging your belly onto their face while you are on all fours is also very hot but maybe difficult to film. It may also be specific to me and not widely popular.

Guest Ginger Snap

Thank you guys! This is actually  very helpful 🙂☺.  I'm  an exhibionist by nature, so having  people  watch me is really hot! Like I want  to make  sure you enjoy it as much as I  do....very helpful 😍😍

that is actually a good question... i love watching my lady have almost everything but particularly pizza and burger because i know how filling they are, and i know that it is calorie dense so it all works out in my favor. also i know she is focused in cleaning the plate so, i could watch her eat that everyday for sure and hopefully she will get fatter and enjoy it all