bigdee

• Curvage Model

I wanted to start a discussion about a topic that I hold very close to my heart. 

I like to advocate that big bodies are beautiful, also that your weight doesn’t define you as a person. 

So I wanted to start this in an extremely positive way by asking, what is it you like about a big body? 

I love my 6ft height, and my curvy pear shaped body. I love the way my belly is shaped as well. 

please add to this, what you LOVE about your body/partners body or just big bodies in general as I’d love to know! 

Much Love, BigDee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I love taking up space unapologetically. When I was thin, I was always closing in on myself. My shoulders slumped, I crossed my legs, I folded myself into a paper swan of a person.

When I first started gaining weight, I was uncomfortable with my body in the exact same way as when I was thin and it struck me that it was my mindset that was messed up, not my body. I started surrounding myself with images of other larger bodies I loved to look at and found myself loving the same things about myself that I loved in them: full round breasts, soft curvy hips, thick thighs.

The thighs I once hid under pants so as not to see them spread became my pride as they expanded. The belly I hid under baggy clothes became the skin I started to pinch at night under the covers. Sometimes I make little noises to myself while I pinch: boop boop boop. It's a satisfying feeling - squishing and not caring what others think ❤️ 

• 3 months later...
I wanted to start a discussion about a topic that I hold very close to my heart. 

I like to advocate that big bodies are beautiful, also that your weight doesn’t define you as a person. 

So I wanted to start this in an extremely positive way by asking, what is it you like about a big body? 

I love my 6ft height, and my curvy pear shaped body. I love the way my belly is shaped as well. 

please add to this, what you LOVE about your body/partners body or just big bodies in general as I’d love to know! 

Much Love, BigDee

I totally agree, I’m a 5’-11” apple shape. With, muscular legs with a large belly and top. I’ve gained confidence when I found my top held a mesmerizing effect on men. Feeling confident probably the first time in my life, now when I walk into a room I feel like I own that room. No one is going to knock me down with a look of distain ,I have confidence in how I look and how I feel about my body. Sadly it took me to many years to get to this point. I hope other women can gather the strength And have body positivity [emoji2276]My body my choice [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest bbwcandijoi

I couldn't agree more.

I spent most of my youth worried about how I looked and who I was.

Only relatively recently have I been able to make real progress with this issue.

Now that I have, I'm never going back to how it was. From now on I am going to accept and love my body and allow others to do the same.

I have never been happier than I am now.

C3.gif