Gained 30+ pounds on accident

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, chubbycosplayer said:

been meaning to go groccery shopping at some point cant decide what foods to get for my growing belly ~ 

I try to purchase things I know I can snack on, like finger food (cookies, poptarts, chips, mini pies, ect.), also half of the meals that are high in calories but wont make me feel terrible, and the other half meals that are whatever I want hehe. And then yummy drinks! Like I got this super yummy strawberry milk recently, I think it was prairie farm brand. And my favorite soda pops! I also bake so I'll buy brownie and cake mixes. I also love breakfast food so I buy a lot of sausages, bacon and croissants. Oh and when I'm lazy I eat a lot of instant things like TV dinners, instant noodles, mug brownies, and things I can put in my airfrier (mostly frozen goods, egg rolls, pizza rolls, tatertots, breaded shrimp/fish, wings, ect.). I actually forgot to buy pizza so I might just order delivery today :PI hope my suggestions help and you can think of some tasty things to shop for :D  Good luck on your gains! ❤️

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, JaceCS said:

how much food are you going to be eating per day? do you have a specific calorie target or are you just going to eat what you want? 

Thank you for your question. I don't have a calorie target, just eat fattening foods all day. Hehe but maybe I will try to find calorie rich foods 😛

On 4/3/2022 at 5:27 PM, JellyKat said:

Thank you for your question. I don't have a calorie target, just eat fattening foods all day. Hehe but maybe I will try to find calorie rich foods 😛

sounds super exciting, can't wait to see how huge you look by the end of the month 🤤❤️

Guest Mr.bigbely94
25 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

Waiting on approval for my new video!! Here's all the pictures and gifs I made :D

E-Girl Corndog Stuffing!

001.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

YouCut_20220413_133456763_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif

YouCut_20220413_134327029_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif

YouCut_20220413_134707863_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif

YouCut_20220413_134942375_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress.gif

I can tell you that watching you eat those corndogs may get me excited to really watch you stream games and eat.

• Curvage Model

I went to the store today to get a few more things for Easter dinner. I ended up in the bra section. I am getting too fat for all my bras. I was on the phone with my sister while searching. Don't know my size so I was thinking a 40D is what I might need. She convinces me I couldn't have gotten that fat. So I go for the 38D instead. Get home and try them on (2pack). The first one seems to fit, but tight, I also have it connected on the farthest it will go, and the straps adjusted to the max length. The second one I couldn't even latch!🐷 I can't believe it! Guess I should have went with the larger one. 😅

Anyway, thought you would all enjoy reading! Have a wonderful Easter!

• 1 month later...