Gained 30+ pounds on accident

• Curvage Model

Thanks everyone!  I just love eating snacks and tasty food. So it was bound to happen haha I always keep popsicles and those premade icecream cones in the freezer. I also love toaster strudels and chexmix to snack on, plus sugary drinks like carbonated juice and soda pop. But I also travel and I eat out at places like DQ and I looove curly fries so I stop at Arbys sometimes and they have those giant drinks! I honestly love trying new things too so if I ever see something that looks yummy I'll go try it.

8 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

Thanks everyone!  I just love eating snacks and tasty food. So it was bound to happen haha I always keep popsicles and those premade icecream cones in the freezer. I also love toaster strudels and chexmix to snack on, plus sugary drinks like carbonated juice and soda pop. But I also travel and I eat out at places like DQ and I looove curly fries so I stop at Arbys sometimes and they have those giant drinks! I honestly love trying new things too so if I ever see something that looks yummy I'll go try it.

Gaining aside, this sounds like so much fun! I absolutely love exploring new places and finding new foods and places to eat :)

2 hours ago, JellyKat said:

Glad to see you're back! I hope you stick around for a while! Maybe make some more content 🤔