Gained 30+ pounds on accident

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I already posted on front page, but just waned to say how i have to hide my fetish stuff on my computer and in my bedroom when people come over. It's quite funny really. It's always nerve wracking when people ask to see me art as well because it's mostly weight gain. Most my friends and fam know the work I do but I still hide it because I can tell they get nervous, when they see it haha Just a funny thing I wanted to share :D Hope everyone is staying fed!

2 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

I already posted on front page, but just waned to say how i have to hide my fetish stuff on my computer and in my bedroom when people come over. It's quite funny really. It's always nerve wracking when people ask to see me art as well because it's mostly weight gain. Most my friends and fam know the work I do but I still hide it because I can tell they get nervous, when they see it haha Just a funny thing I wanted to share :D Hope everyone is staying fed!

Any comments on your own weight from those friends?

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, ball_of_fire12 said:

Any comments on your own weight from those friends?

Yes and no, it's quite funny. My best friend insists I'm not fat. Which I am haha I tell her it's not offensive and i look great. 'Cause I do. Then my sister continues to tell me she liked it better when I was thin. But she's a fatty too!! And a few of my partners friends have not 'said' things but lord they stare at me now 😅 have caught my friends, men and women, staring at my ass and tits, and my belly. I can see how it's entrancing though hehe

5 hours ago, JellyKat said:

have caught my friends, men and women, staring at my ass and tits, and my belly.

Of course they're staring. You are SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!😍

I mean, you were definitely beautiful when you were skinny, just look:

Absolutely beautiful girl next door.

But now, you aren't just beautiful, you are a goddess! Every single pound has made you more and more gorgeous to the point where six years later you are the fattest and most beautiful woman in every room you enter. Just an absolute sex goddess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

SO I can't post any new status updates on the main page, but I actually made another video after dinner and I'm releasing it tonight as well. Just some fun role playing.  It's a Sibling POV. Your conservative step-sister shows you her belly hehe Here's the screen shots from the video :)

stepsisxdin.jpg

stepsisxdin2.jpg

stepsisxdin3.jpg

stepsisxdin4.jpg

stepsisxdin5.jpg

stepsisxdin6.jpg

11 hours ago, JellyKat said:

SO I can't post any new status updates on the main page, but I actually made another video after dinner and I'm releasing it tonight as well. Just some fun role playing.  It's a Sibling POV. Your conservative step-sister shows you her belly hehe Here's the screen shots from the video :)

stepsisxdin.jpg

stepsisxdin2.jpg

stepsisxdin3.jpg

stepsisxdin4.jpg

stepsisxdin5.jpg

stepsisxdin6.jpg

You've obviously not been skipping any meals or snacks over the holidays. Unbelievably gorgeous and fat. Love the fifth photo in particular!