Why I LOVE Curvage:

• i can finally share all the photos I thought I looked too fat in 📸
  • the members here love and appreciate my body the way it always deserved 💌
  • i'm surrounded by likeminded individuals working towards similar goals 👯‍♀️
  • i enjoy encouraging others to indulge so they get bigger and bigger 😜
  • my creativity is beginning to blossom since becoming a model here 🧠
  • i have made amazing friends and found a support system like no other 👩‍❤️‍👩
  • my mental health has increased, i've just been feeling happier 😊
  • the money that i have earned from the content i have released has helped paid bills 💸
  • i'm an exhibitionist so i love being watched 👁️👅👁️

i have only been a member since May and these are all the reasons why I love it here!
i would love to hear why other people enjoy it so much too :) 

Edited by whismic
typo

I was thinking about doing a similar post and you beat me too it. This an amazing place.

Here is why i love Curvage. 

Curvage is a respectful and well managed community.  Its unlike other feederism sites which are just horrible places, rife with scammers an impersonators.

Curvage protects its community members privacy

Curvage models are creative and artistic content creators that actually care about their adoring fans." I love these girls".

Curvage models are the best at what they do. They have no equal on line  A high standard has been set and content just gets better and better all the time with healthy competition. 

Curvage allows me to express my own creativity with my own stories and reviews  

Cuvage is  an alternative universe where fantasy comes to life. Its like Disneyworld for Feeders and Feedees

Guest Ginger Snap

I've  only been  interacting  here for a few weeks now,  but I have  to say I'm  impressed......with all the "M's", Models, Members and  Moderators. This has been  really fun! 😍 I  get to talk about  food constantly, see other gorgeous,  creative  women empowered 😍 and  have friendly  chats with Members  who adore such beautiful  women. It's  honestly  a community of  appreciation. Appreciate  yourself,  and  encourage  and appreciate  others too😍 I love it!

• 11 months later...
Guest skeksyst

Curvage is awesome because not only is it a place where this community thrives, but it allows for people like myself who have felt guilt for years about what they like to feel normal.

Guest Piper Pines

Curvage has a very proactive staff running the ship! I've been just about everywhere else and I feel like Curvage admins take time to assist each model to reach their full potential♥️

Hi

I am a curvy love and new here!  Just discovered the site when doing a search, for Ellena Bryan.  What a treasure trove,  could spend hours here just browsing.

My 1st curvy love was Carrie Otis who went from being a regular model, and being in the movies, to a plus size model modelling for Lane Bryant.  She was spectacular!!!!!  My 2nd was of course Ashley Graham.  As a long time SI reader, the best thing they ever did was introduce plus size models.

Today  my favs would be Autumn Lynn, Ellana Bryan, Hunter McGrady and Nadia Aboudhosn, although there are easily another 15 I could add to the list. 

Being a real time person, I wonder if there are chat groups somewhere that just deals with plus size models, IRC, Discord etc.

Nice to be here!!!!!

• 1 year later...

For years I've been shy of liking fat/BBW/plus size women. I've kept it to myself. When I discovered this site I never knew there would be a website of like minded people having the same interests. I slowly starting to opening up of liking fat/BBW/plus size women. I love this community. I hope I do find a fat/BBW/plus size woman to be with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnny18

Always a friendly community where those with Curves can be truly appreciated and respected. Compared to similar sites, this has the best features and plenty to offer, to connect and help others too

Dido ☝🏻

Such an open and friendly community! So many amazing models that represent the community so well and show why curves of all different sizes are BEAUTIFUL! 😍😍😍 Nothing I like more than seeing women with thicker frames and fat rolls gaining confidence and realization of their beauty! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

I’ll never understand why society tries to make the word “fat” a negative characteristic to have. 🙄 

And of course I enjoy all of the feedism kinks too 🤤🤤🤤😂

Lastly and most importantly, there’s a chance that interacting and being involved in the community could help make lifelong friendships. 🥰🥰 

Always had this fetish since I was a kid but it was very hard to explain it and be open about it with people or my pervious partners, was always honest about it though.

It's good to know there are other people out there that are into exactly what I am.