Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

8 hours ago, pet sounds said:

@wakpak33, I always like your posts!  

I have a question as a grammar nerd: Why have some people started using the expression "side profile" when a profile is by definition a picture taken from the side? Seems redundant. Is it because "profile pictures" have come to mean any picture used as a social media icon?

Thank you thank you much appreciated! And I say 'side profile' myself only so people clearly know what I'm talking about. I'd agree with you on the whole social media profile aspect of it. No biggie tho

6 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

We are in the golden age of news and weather girls. Body positivity ftw!

Amen!!

32 minutes ago, rd2000 said:

All of these shots oh my ohh myyy!! That caboose is loose! Junk in the trunk! She is goals😍😍

FACTTTSSS!! Her side turns are immaculate!

Guest Swagmaster0214
6 hours ago, xfin34 said:

I suppose a profile view is more in terms of shoulders up like a photo, not necessarily the whole body. People just say side profile i guess to emphasize seeing the curves when they are turned to the side. I dunno.

Allthough in my personal opinion Jennifer Lambert definatley has the fattest butt on here for a newswoman. A true pear pawg shape she's grown into, and looks all the better for it. She's gained similar to Sarah, I just think more weight is going to her ass than her boobs rather than Sarah were it looks like she's been gaining a bit in her boobs lately 

2 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Allthough in my personal opinion Jennifer Lambert definatley has the fattest butt on here for a newswoman. A true pear pawg shape she's grown into, and looks all the better for it. She's gained similar to Sarah, I just think more weight is going to her ass than her boobs rather than Sarah were it looks like she's been gaining a bit in her boobs lately 

It's Lambers, just fyi.

Guest Swagmaster0214
4 hours ago, pet sounds said:

It's Lambers, just fyi.

Ah gotcha my bad. Yeah it seems the swelling thickening weather women have quite the fanbase on this site. Sarah, beret, and Jennifer I always see at the top of the forum here. 

Guest Swagmaster0214
36 minutes ago, Logan Mello said:

Agreed, she’s nearly right back to her peak weight in Sept-Oct ‘22. 

Praying for more 🙏🏼 

I hope 2023 is a race between Jennifer Lambers and Sarah Gannon to see whose butt can grow the fattest, fastest. They are the biggest booty weather woman on the site, maybe a honorary third spot would be that Pennsylvania weather woman whose butt has been swelling a lot with her new pregnancy weight. I hope those 3 can be swelling up very bottom heavy this year, 2021-2022 was really good starts for their thickening weight gain journey, I hope 2023 they are able to thicken to the next level ;)

Guest Swagmaster0214
3 hours ago, Sportsfann12 said:

That my friend is what we call a Dump truck 

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Not a slight to Sarah by any means but personally I think Jennifer Lambers still holds the fattest butt in weather. 

11 hours ago, Swagmaster0214 said:

Not a slight to Sarah by any means but personally I think Jennifer Lambers still holds the fattest butt in weather. 

Dude what is your obsession with Lambers? I get you have a favorite, but it is not necessay to comment in this thread almost daily reminding us who your favorite is.

Guest Swagmaster0214
1 hour ago, BigD88 said:

Dude what is your obsession with Lambers? I get you have a favorite, but it is not necessay to comment in this thread almost daily reminding us who your favorite is.

My bad I'll keep it to her thread. Apologies. 

On 1/23/2023 at 1:56 AM, SapphicCurves said:

What makes Sarah such a winner for me is just how pretty she is on top of her mind-boggling curves — a true Goddess 🤗

honestly same, because i've seen the other threads where their face gets noticeably fatter (which depending on the person it kinda ruins it for me tbh)

she still looks really good over her gain

On 10/27/2021 at 9:30 AM, Belly worshipper said:

Man the news business really plumps up a woman ❤️😍

On 10/27/2021 at 3:44 AM, Nostalgia said:

This might not be entirely in the realm of this thread, but I made a before/after compilation of some of my favourite weather girl gains (including Sarah)

Screenshot_20211027-094109_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0c773bc4705dc578d294e2c944cdbccd.jpg

Screenshot_20211027-094123_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ba340d2cb7a3621fddefa91ade197a55.jpg

Same position = same girl, only one or two years later.

That I wanted to include a lot more, but my phone couldn't include more than 6, just shows how many weather/news girls have been blowing up lately..

what's the name of the girl on the bottom left