Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

On 10/2/2022 at 11:51 PM, Deadpool 2 said:

I am just putting this out there... could she possibly bee a closet feedee ? Lol that is one hell of a gain 

I want to believe! I can’t make my mind up though… on the one hand, she has a series of food highlights on her IG and her profile states that “tacos are life”, but on the other, she hasn’t posted a single pic since she gained. What a woman though!

Guest Tonedry
16 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

Maybe she's running out of outfits that she can still squeeze into.

The thought of that turns me on so much. Imagine her trying to suck in her big belly as she struggles to fit into something so form fitting

1 hour ago, pet sounds said:

Maybe she's running out of outfits that she can still squeeze into.

This is probably a bit true. I would guess the wardrobe department at the station - assuming that’s who is doing the dressing here, not the talent directly - has a very limited number of outfits (especially given the market size.) So if she can still squeeze into a medium although she’s a large, there we go. And since they’re clearly stretchy and not fitted, she can still wear them.

And yeah, those are the sizes I am guessing here based on other photos too. I would peg her solidly as a midsize pear now. I’m not a big belly person but I highly respect her shape!

5 hours ago, widesthips said:

This is probably a bit true. I would guess the wardrobe department at the station - assuming that’s who is doing the dressing here, not the talent directly - has a very limited number of outfits (especially given the market size.) So if she can still squeeze into a medium although she’s a large, there we go. And since they’re clearly stretchy and not fitted, she can still wear them.

And yeah, those are the sizes I am guessing here based on other photos too. I would peg her solidly as a midsize pear now. I’m not a big belly person but I highly respect her shape!

She does her own wardrobe. It's pretty rare that local news stations have their own wardrobe department. Most local talent does their own makeup as well.