Plump Meteorologist Sarah G.

wakpak33

On 9/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, BigD88 said:

The dress in the older video was a size small and she sold it. 

It also looks like she bought some Apt9 size 10 pants, but they didn't fit, because she's selling them with the label still on. Safe to assume she's at least a size 12 now. 

Please tell me she hasn’t sold this dress 🙏🏼 

7C533FF2-3356-46B9-A89B-E838547B4740.jpeg

On 9/24/2022 at 2:49 PM, bigbellygirls said:

in just a week, her biggest is even BIGGER. sarah's belly is so bloated tight. she must have eaten a big meal right before going on tv. she doesn't care at all. what a confident sexy amazon.

Screenshot 2022-09-24 5.44.17 PM.png

hears the thing about Wisconsinites, they do not care if they are fat ass. As far they see the chub/fat as an asset not a determent, hence the fact that Wisconsin has the most attractive chubby/fat people of any state in the union, so it is no surprise that miss Gannon porked out.

Also if I were the news producer I would have her get stuffed to the point that she can barely walk on seat and then announce that a staff member has gone missing, a monstrous bleach will be heard from miss Gannon as everyone focusses on her anomalously swollen midsection as she dose her report, (implying that she ate the staff member) as a "Halloween gag".