Lindseeโ€™s Sexy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€

22 hours ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

Peeeerfect ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‰

How many dudes you date that ALWAYS have their cars equipped with seat belt extenders?ย  Call ahead to the restaurant to check on the "seating" (extra wide chairs, bench seating, and or armless chairs)?ย  Drop you off IN FRONT so you don't have to walk and then they go park the car & go and fetch the car and bring it around for you?ย  ALWAYS make sure there is an elevator or escalator so you don't have to climb stairs? And seem to be standing a little bit "Prouder" that they have you on their arm?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, billw032991 said:

How many dudes you date that ALWAYS have their cars equipped with seat belt extenders?ย  Call ahead to the restaurant to check on the "seating" (extra wide chairs, bench seating, and or armless chairs)?ย  Drop you off IN FRONT so you don't have to walk and then they go park the car & go and fetch the car and bring it around for you?ย  ALWAYS make sure there is an elevator or escalator so you don't have to climb stairs? And seem to be standing a little bit "Prouder" that they have you on their arm?

That is extremely impressive and sounds like you know how to treat a woman thatโ€™s for sure and specialize in big girls. Bravo to you I am thoroughly impressed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1 hour ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

That is extremely impressive and sounds like you know how to treat a woman thatโ€™s for sure and specialize in big girls. Bravo to you I am thoroughly impressed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah well, I think this should be in the FA Handbook and any guy that "claims" to be addicted to fat BUT doesn't do these things should not be allowed on the field.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Mattlovescurves said:

Seconded on Doc Moโ€™s idea of Leiaย ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคค
D2CC56EB-1BC2-461D-9529-E2BC83056154.png
Would love to see your huge bodyย squeezed into a Morticia Addams outfit love, with a long black wig ๐Ÿคค

2C385A88-360A-46A5-8383-5D631C3D333C.jpeg

941429A9-1B89-47A2-85E0-BB63EDE788FA.jpeg

Morticia is a bad ass bitch and I agree her and Elviras outfits would be so hot!