Jump to content
M93

Skinny-fat body type

98 posts / 19133 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

On 10/10/2021 at 6:06 PM, smax666 said:

G/F 17 years relation history: 2 b**s, one mortgage and a brand new job (more responsibilities)

Body: she went from an “S” A-Cup to an “M” D-Cup. Her tits are a little bit softer, but they don’t sag yet, if she stands right. Her belly is soft – she had a six pack – and squeezable. Her ass became larger and with cellulite, but not a cottage cheese, just some holes here and there. And her face is swollen with “more” cheekbone and smaller eyes (but she has very big eyes, so she didn’t become ugly). And. She is always shy, but her look is more daring.

Sex: she went from being very loud when it comes to acme, to deep and long sighs, like she would keep the orgasm inside her as long as she can. Maybe it is my impression, but more weight is linked to a bitchier attitude...

Stamina and Strenght: she used to run 10 km 3/4 times a week, but now I think she would collapse after 1 km. She has still some strenght because we have 2 kids and we clean the house often, but her muscles are covered with a delicious layer of fat.

Attitude: chattier, more relaxed and friendly. She has a laid-back spirit, now. I remember when she met her, she was ashamed to go to the beach bar without sarong. This summer she went there with her tiny red bikini, not caring a f*ck about her pale skin, overweight and cellulite. She went barenaked too, something unbelievable for me, because she never gives up some kind of shoes. Very exciting...

How does she react to the changes in her body? Is she in denial about her softening belly? And you said you think she'd collapse after 1km run - did you happen to see her attempt something requiring stamina? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shhxni said:

How does she react to the changes in her body? Is she in denial about her softening belly? And you said you think she'd collapse after 1km run - did you happen to see her attempt something requiring stamina? 

She is a mix between anger, resignation, indifference, indulgence, devil may care attitude. She is a very pragmatic person, so she knows she got fat but she also knows she hates diet and her tiny waist won't come back anymore. Regarding stamina, I can tell you in some situations, I have to slow down, not because I'm this such phenomenon, but because she gets out of breath. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2021 at 4:52 AM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

That's a good one! My gf's legs don't look very thick when she's standing (actually her calves are very skinny since she has no muscle at all), but when she sits down her thighs look huge. I particularly noticed this when she was sitting next to a fitter gir who wasnt't particularly thin. My gf's thighs looked much wider, just fat splattered on the chair.

Flabby legs and arms are a huge tell for a lack of fitness. People who aren’t getting enough exercise never have an muscle tone in their legs, from what I’ve seen.

 

I also tend to think flabby legs are a tell for a lack of cardiovascular fitness, since anything that would qualify as cardio pretty much requires you to use your legs.

 

I love wearing short shorts so people can get a look at how weak my legs are, and I see a lot of other unfit women wearing similar clothes. It’s awesome because they’re really letting everyone know they’re sedentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, a.minor.distraction said:

Flabby legs and arms are a huge tell for a lack of fitness. People who aren’t getting enough exercise never have an muscle tone in their legs, from what I’ve seen.

 

I also tend to think flabby legs are a tell for a lack of cardiovascular fitness, since anything that would qualify as cardio pretty much requires you to use your legs.

 

I love wearing short shorts so people can get a look at how weak my legs are, and I see a lot of other unfit women wearing similar clothes. It’s awesome because they’re really letting everyone know they’re sedentary.

I agree that flabby, muscle-less legs are a clear sign of a sedentary lifestyle. Where I live, however, almost everyone tries to hide their legs by wearing long pants almost always. It's great that you like to show off your soft legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 10/13/2021 at 8:49 PM, a.minor.distraction said:

Flabby legs and arms are a huge tell for a lack of fitness. People who aren’t getting enough exercise never have an muscle tone in their legs, from what I’ve seen.

 

I also tend to think flabby legs are a tell for a lack of cardiovascular fitness, since anything that would qualify as cardio pretty much requires you to use your legs.

 

I love wearing short shorts so people can get a look at how weak my legs are, and I see a lot of other unfit women wearing similar clothes. It’s awesome because they’re really letting everyone know they’re sedentary.

The calves-to-belly ratio is one of my favorite indicators of skinny-fatness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

The calves-to-belly ratio is one of my favorite indicators of skinny-fatness.

I always thought it was interesting that my girl’s legs stayed pretty thin while her belly continued to pack on the pounds in college. Not fit, mind you, not an ounce of muscle left in them, but certainly skinnier than you might expect given the size of the beer belly.

IMG_2649.thumb.jpg.ec3b7e63a7d6a93b3cef37160e943845.jpg IMG_2639.thumb.jpg.ceea8c4ebfb3fc98642c27043b12afe0.jpg

Only when she surpassed around 160 did her thighs finally start to get noticeably fatter. Her belly still remains disproportionately large on her I think, which I think is forever a mark of the skinny-fat chick even one most of the “skinny” is gone.

IMG_2436.thumb.JPG.de9c383184488cd1b2e74042dfd28ba4.JPGIMG_2439.thumb.JPG.ec1c3a366b3350c7ec37eaa5dcb70cd4.JPG
Anyone else notice that in a skinny-fat girl, the limbs remaining pretty thin for a while until finally the fat has nowhere else to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, gggg said:

I always thought it was interesting that my girl’s legs stayed pretty thin while her belly continued to pack on the pounds in college. Not fit, mind you, not an ounce of muscle left in them, but certainly skinnier than you might expect given the size of the beer belly.

IMG_2649.thumb.jpg.ec3b7e63a7d6a93b3cef37160e943845.jpg IMG_2639.thumb.jpg.ceea8c4ebfb3fc98642c27043b12afe0.jpg

Only when she surpassed around 160 did her thighs finally start to get noticeably fatter. Her belly still remains disproportionately large on her I think, which I think is forever a mark of the skinny-fat chick even one most of the “skinny” is gone.

IMG_2436.thumb.JPG.de9c383184488cd1b2e74042dfd28ba4.JPGIMG_2439.thumb.JPG.ec1c3a366b3350c7ec37eaa5dcb70cd4.JPG
Anyone else notice that in a skinny-fat girl, the limbs remaining pretty thin for a while until finally the fat has nowhere else to go?

Jesus, she's a dream! She's cotton candy :-). I'd like to see her in situations where she needs strenght and stamina, i.e. a girl fight, a run for the bus, 10/15 flights of stair for broken elevator... mmmm, you lucky guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gggg said:

Anyone else notice that in a skinny-fat girl, the limbs remaining pretty thin for a while until finally the fat has nowhere else to go?

I think it depends on the body type.  I have seen skinny fat girls with little belly but very soft body and no muscles, often with rather thick and fat legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to the library yesterday and saw a young librarian. She's probably about 20, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt so I saw her arms were skinny but absolutely soft, with no trace of muscle when she bent her arms or lifted books. Her sedentary work made me suspect there was not much fitness there, and she did have the hottest little gut just spilling over the waistband. She was wearing a pretty baggy shirt so the belly wasn't visible when she stood up, I think that's why she picked it. but when sitting down the material of the shirt fell on her body outlining the entire belly. She had those skinny limbs and the soft face of a girl who used to think of herself as skinny but never worked out a day in her life, not really sure what to do with the belly she's got now. 

When going out of the library I saw there was a gym next to it, so she must see fit toned girls working out wearing belly revealing clothes every day. Wonder what she thinks when she's passing them by. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

Went to the library yesterday and saw a young librarian. She's probably about 20, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt so I saw her arms were skinny but absolutely soft, with no trace of muscle when she bent her arms or lifted books. Her sedentary work made me suspect there was not much fitness there, and she did have the hottest little gut just spilling over the waistband. She was wearing a pretty baggy shirt so the belly wasn't visible when she stood up, I think that's why she picked it. but when sitting down the material of the shirt fell on her body outlining the entire belly. She had those skinny limbs and the soft face of a girl who used to think of herself as skinny but never worked out a day in her life, not really sure what to do with the belly she's got now. 

When going out of the library I saw there was a gym next to it, so she must see fit toned girls working out wearing belly revealing clothes every day. Wonder what she thinks when she's passing them by. 

She reads, eats, f*cks and weights twice as the fit girls. And doesn't care. I'd like she thought this way 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day we went to visit a friend and his wife. She gave birth to a baby six months ago. Before that, she was slim, but not athletic and sluggish. Now, seeing her, I was delighted with her soft legs and flabby little tummy. When she stands, it looks almost flat, but when sitting, it splashes out beyond the elastic band of her shorts. According to a friend, she tried to pump her abs, but did it twice and just fell. But he also likes how lazy a baby she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2021 at 7:30 AM, a.minor.distraction said:

I wonder if there’s ever been a less fit generation in history

Speaking of lazy and out of shape generation: yesterday I went to my aunt.  She lives on the second floor and although there is an elevator in her building, I never used it to go to her apartment, also because it is a small elevator and it bothers me to enter it.  However I met my cousin (my aunt's daughter) at the entrance to the building as she was walking home.  She is young, she is almost 19 years old.  We went in together and when she saw that I was going towards the stairs she asked me why I didn't take the elevator.  I told her I never did because it's only two floors.  So we went up the stairs together and my cousin told me it was the first time in her life that she used the stairs to get home.  When we got to the apartment she told my aunt and she started teasing her.  She said it was her biggest effort in her life.  My aunt kept saying how lazy my cousin was.  She said that she never does any work at home and since she has a driving license she uses the car even for short journeys.  My cousin did not deny it, in fact she said it was stupid to struggle when it was not necessary.  Now my cousin is pretty thin but I think in a few years she will be the typical flabby skinny fat, with this sedentary lifestyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2021 at 4:47 AM, gggg said:

I always thought it was interesting that my girl’s legs stayed pretty thin while her belly continued to pack on the pounds in college. Not fit, mind you, not an ounce of muscle left in them, but certainly skinnier than you might expect given the size of the beer belly.

IMG_2649.thumb.jpg.ec3b7e63a7d6a93b3cef37160e943845.jpg IMG_2639.thumb.jpg.ceea8c4ebfb3fc98642c27043b12afe0.jpg

Only when she surpassed around 160 did her thighs finally start to get noticeably fatter. Her belly still remains disproportionately large on her I think, which I think is forever a mark of the skinny-fat chick even one most of the “skinny” is gone.

IMG_2436.thumb.JPG.de9c383184488cd1b2e74042dfd28ba4.JPGIMG_2439.thumb.JPG.ec1c3a366b3350c7ec37eaa5dcb70cd4.JPG
Anyone else notice that in a skinny-fat girl, the limbs remaining pretty thin for a while until finally the fat has nowhere else to go?

My girlfriend is exactly the same and probably the definition of skinny fat. She wasn't as athletic as yours was in her day, but she was skinny enough and slightly toned. Saying her stomach was flat would be inaccurate, it would curve inwards. When she started gaining weight it all went to her stomach and her arms and legs stayed mostly the same and skinny. 

About six or so months ago or maybe longer her starter belly was showing more and more and she was just starting to grow a butt. Her legs are bigger but much skinnier than her stomach. 

She's gained about 10/15 pounds since and her legs legs and thighs are thicker now but her belly is still larger although not huge unless she shows it off, which she sometimes does if you get a few beers in her.  I personally love this look and how she looks, and she looks more amazing every day. If she could choose she'd go back to being fitter though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PotBelly said:

My girlfriend is exactly the same and probably the definition of skinny fat. She wasn't as athletic as yours was in her day, but she was skinny enough and slightly toned. Saying her stomach was flat would be inaccurate, it would curve inwards. When she started gaining weight it all went to her stomach and her arms and legs stayed mostly the same and skinny. 

About six or so months ago or maybe longer her starter belly was showing more and more and she was just starting to grow a butt. Her legs are bigger but much skinnier than her stomach. 

She's gained about 10/15 pounds since and her legs legs and thighs are thicker now but her belly is still larger although not huge unless she shows it off, which she sometimes does if you get a few beers in her.  I personally love this look and how she looks, and she looks more amazing every day. If she could choose she'd go back to being fitter though. 

It's great that she would like to get fitter again but doesn't consider doing some exercise to get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
1 hour ago, M93 said:

It's great that she would like to get fitter again but doesn't consider doing some exercise to get it.

Mine's the same. She would like to be fitter mostly because I'm fit and she sort of feels she's shortchanging me, but she can't make the lifestyle changes. Can't say I'm complaining though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe we all have girlfriends who don't like working out. At most they make a few attempts but give up immediately. Mine has not even mentioned the idea of getting back into shape for more than a year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My girlfriend just gets out of breath whenever she does anything now and isn't as flexible as she was. She even apologized to her body for not looking after it the other day. She said a few months ago that she wants to start running with me but hasn't done anything. Then recently she said she's just going to accept it and buy larger more comfortable clothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PotBelly said:

My girlfriend just gets out of breath whenever she does anything now and isn't as flexible as she was. She even apologized to her body for not looking after it the other day. She said a few months ago that she wants to start running with me but hasn't done anything. Then recently she said she's just going to accept it and buy larger more comfortable clothing. 

It is much easier to buy bigger clothes than it is to go for a run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2021 at 5:37 PM, M93 said:

I believe we all have girlfriends who don't like working out. At most they make a few attempts but give up immediately. Mine has not even mentioned the idea of getting back into shape for more than a year

Exactly! My weak-as-hell gf tried some youtube exercise video, failed to do even a half of it and didn't try it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 11/7/2021 at 10:29 AM, Cinis said:

Exactly! My weak-as-hell gf tried some youtube exercise video, failed to do even a half of it and didn't try it again.

Mine tried yoga, but it was "too hard" for her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Mine tried yoga, but it was "too hard" for her. 

To do yoga you need above all agility I think. A friend of mine practices it and even though she is thin she doesn't seem very fit in terms of strength and endurance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
1 hour ago, M93 said:

To do yoga you need above all agility I think. A friend of mine practices it and even though she is thin she doesn't seem very fit in terms of strength and endurance

You need a certain amount of strength to hold your body weight, muscular endurance to hold positions and a certain degree of cardiovascular stamina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

You need a certain amount of strength to hold your body weight, muscular endurance to hold positions and a certain degree of cardiovascular stamina.

You are probably right. I noticed little strength in lifting objects and little resistance in walking for a long time for my friend who does yoga. But these are different types of workouts. I agree that it takes some muscle and stamina to do the exercises correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.