Skinny-fat body type

M93

3 hours ago, smax666 said:

Weakness is my biggest turn-on. I once fantasized a catfight between her an a superfit mom we always meet when we bring kids at school (small country, we know she does jazzercise) and she answered me with a scared and smiling look: I wouldn't last one second, she would mash me... 

It's even better when they're supersize and unfit, just completely cuteness overload. One of my dearest girlfriends was fit as hell and over 300 pounds. She liked to bike, swim, hike. Firm all over. I really prefer beautiful blobs of flaccid flab but it was still great to hold her huge fucking body, and (other things.) 

4 hours ago, smax666 said:

Weakness is my biggest turn-on. I once fantasized a catfight between her an a superfit mom we always meet when we bring kids at school (small country, we know she does jazzercise) and she answered me with a scared and smiling look: I wouldn't last one second, she would mash me... 

What do you think would be worse for her if she tried to wrestle - the lack of strength or the lack of stamina? 

15 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

What do you think would be worse for her if she tried to wrestle - the lack of strength or the lack of stamina? 

Good question. Since we have 2 kids, she has some strenght (taking the sleeping baby from the couch and put her on the bed, bringing home shopping goods, cleaning the house...). But absolutely not stamina. She would lose her breath after seconds (if she steps 2 flight of scales she starts to gasp).

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
2 hours ago, a.minor.distraction said:

It’s surprising how common that is now, actually.

I have one friend who’s a personal trainer, so obviously she’s fit, but pretty much all the other women I know are pretty obviously out of shape. Back when I had roommates, it was interesting to note how transparent a lot of them were about being unfit. They’d do things like complain about one flight of stairs, as if it was normal to get out of breath from that. (Obviously I participated, lol)

I used to work in an office that was two floors with no elevator. We were on the first floor but sometimes work would imply going up to the second floor. One day I met a petite, female colleague at the stairs. I was going down and she was going up. It was just two flights of stairs but she stopped to catch her breath and said to me in a tired voice "They should put an elevator". She would end up growing a good-sized spare tire in a record time, which she blamed on spending too many hours sitting down in the office eating junk food from the vending machine.

23 minutes ago, M93 said:

Stairs are definitely the natural enemy of any out-of-shape girl. It is so hot to see that after a few flights her face turns red and her breathing heavy. In skinny fat girls, however, it is above all the zero strength in the upper body that is evident

One skinny fat girl relative of mine once wanted to open a soft drink bottle at a family dinner and just couldn't. She was too weak. Really tried to open it, she was wearing short sleeves so her "triceps" were just jiggling but the bottle won't open. She was frustrated and embarrassed and tired. Her 50 year old mom looked at her in total shock, just opened the bottle  easily for  her and told her "she really needs to work out". 

Another skinny fat girl I visited lived on the 3rd floor with another unfit roommate. we got up the stairs and in the middle she stopped, totally panting, and said "here we stop to get our breath back". They just accepted their unfitness. 

24 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

One skinny fat girl relative of mine once wanted to open a soft drink bottle at a family dinner and just couldn't. She was too weak. Really tried to open it, she was wearing short sleeves so her "triceps" were just jiggling but the bottle won't open. She was frustrated and embarrassed and tired. Her 50 year old mom looked at her in total shock, just opened the bottle  easily for  her and told her "she really needs to work out". 

Another skinny fat girl I visited lived on the 3rd floor with another unfit roommate. we got up the stairs and in the middle she stopped, totally panting, and said "here we stop to get our breath back". They just accepted their unfitness. 

Triceps trembling during an "effort". Absolutely hot

7 hours ago, Shhxni said:

I find that so incredibly hot that a 50-year-old was in significantly better shape than a younger woman.

I wonder if there’s ever been a less fit generation in history

42 minutes ago, a.minor.distraction said:

I find that so incredibly hot that a 50-year-old was in significantly better shape than a younger woman.

I'm pretty sure my mom is stronger than my girlfriend.

1 hour ago, a.minor.distraction said:

I truly believe we are the most out of shape generation. I'm talking about the richest countries. 90% of people work in the office so no physical effort. We all have a car or public transport to do even a few meters. Everywhere there are elevators and escalators. Virtually no one is forced to make any physical exertion. 50 years ago it was already very different. Many people who are now normal would find it very difficult to do everyday things

2 hours ago, M93 said:

I truly believe we are the most out of shape generation. I'm talking about the richest countries. 90% of people work in the office so no physical effort. We all have a car or public transport to do even a few meters. Everywhere there are elevators and escalators. Virtually no one is forced to make any physical exertion. 50 years ago it was already very different. Many people who are now normal would find it very difficult to do everyday things

Only people who have physical jobs get out of their way to exercize do. Women don't usually work physical jobs and most have neither the interest or the willpower to exercize. Then there are endless streaming services plus gaming. These days girls are as likely to play video games as boys.

Beaches are an intersting sight. Lots of really out of shape female bodies even when they're not really fat. And at least where I live thong bikinis are in fashion (or even just thongs) so you see a lot of them.

59 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Only people who have physical jobs get out of their way to exercize do. Women don't usually work physical jobs and most have neither the interest or the willpower to exercize. Then there are endless streaming services plus gaming. These days girls are as likely to play video games as boys.

Beaches are an intersting sight. Lots of really out of shape female bodies even when they're not really fat. And at least where I live thong bikinis are in fashion (or even just thongs) so you see a lot of them

I agree. A friend of mine who works growing flowers and vegetables even though she is technically overweight is still fit and muscular. But those who do this kind of work are the minority of the population. Most don't really have the will to train. This affects both boys and girls but more girls. Even when I was a boy (now I'm 28) the other boys and I always played football, while the girls didn't play any sports. So they were out of shape even if not overweight. As they got older, their physical condition only got worse of course.

On the beach is where you really see people's bodies. Most are out of shape even though they make desperate and futile attempts to train just before summer

4 hours ago, M93 said:

Я согласен. Моя подруга, которая занимается выращиванием цветов и овощей, хотя технически имеет избыточный вес, все еще в хорошей форме и мускулиста. Но те, кто этим занимается, составляют меньшинство населения. У большинства действительно нет желания тренироваться. Это касается как мальчиков, так и девочек, но больше девочек. Даже когда я был мальчиком (сейчас мне 28), мы с другими мальчиками всегда играли в футбол, а девочки не занимались никакими видами спорта. Так что они были не в форме, даже если не полны. С возрастом их физическое состояние, конечно, только ухудшалось.

На пляже вы действительно видите тела людей. Большинство из них не в форме, хотя они предпринимают отчаянные и тщетные попытки тренироваться незадолго до лета.

My first love in college was like this. I'm sorry, English is not my native language. She was of average height, cute and thin. That is, in fact, she did not have excess weight and looked quite normal in clothes. But when she sat down, there was a cute flab on her tummy. Fuck. She was shaking like hell when we made love. Or she was trying to pump her abs.

25 minutes ago, Shhxni said:

I heard once a skinny fat girl describe herself doing push-ups. “I bend the arms, but when I go past this point” - and she bent her arms a bit, far from a 90 degree angle - “I can’t hold myself and my arms just collapse”. She described it with a real surprise, as if she didn’t know why it was happening. 

This is funny: her weak arms couldn't support her and she didn't understand why. Maybe she thought she was toned and fit just because she was skinny.

However, seeing a girl out of shape trying to do push-ups is another thing that I really like. Especially if she can't even do a push-up with her knees on the ground

On 10/1/2021 at 12:30 AM, M93 said:

This is funny: her weak arms couldn't support her and she didn't understand why. Maybe she thought she was toned and fit just because she was skinny.

However, seeing a girl out of shape trying to do push-ups is another thing that I really like. Especially if she can't even do a push-up with her knees on the ground

Before I met my gf I thought that not being able to do a girl push-up is a joke. She proved me to be wrong by actually trying it and failing. Lol

1 hour ago, Cinis said:

Before I met my gf I thought that not being able to do a girl push-up is a joke. She proved me to be wrong by actually trying it and failing. Lol

My girlfriend tried last year and she even managed to do 4. The funny thing is that a friend of hers tried push-ups and managed to do a full one. My girlfriend said it was impossible to do just one so she tried to do pushups too but she couldn't do any. So she tried to do half pushups and she did 4 before collapsing

58 minutes ago, M93 said:

My girlfriend tried last year and she even managed to do 4. The funny thing is that a friend of hers tried push-ups and managed to do a full one. My girlfriend said it was impossible to do just one so she tried to do pushups too but she couldn't do any. So she tried to do half pushups and she did 4 before collapsing

Did she do them properly? 

1 hour ago, Cinis said:

Did she do them properly? 

Not very much. Perhaps the first. Then she was getting harder and harder and getting up slowly and painfully. When she reached the last of her, her arms were sore. But she said her abdominals hurt too

Well, my gf can also do a few knee push-ups if she "cheats", like, don't do them properly. But it's impossible for her to do a proper one.

Also it amuses me a lot how it's impossible for her to hold a plank for full 10 seconds...

I really charish those rare attempts she does on exercise.

2 hours ago, Cinis said:

Well, my gf can also do a few knee push-ups if she "cheats", like, don't do them properly. But it's impossible for her to do a proper one.

Also it amuses me a lot how it's impossible for her to hold a plank for full 10 seconds...

I really charish those rare attempts she does on exercise.

I understand what you mean when you say she cheats with pushups. My girlfriend had done them more or less correctly.  But after 4 she was exhausted and in pain. Unfortunately, my girlfriend never tries to train, that was just a coincidence. I would also like to see that she tries to train by being unfit. She just goes running and walking every now and then. But she goes with her friends of hers (all quite out of shape). Only sometimes with me

My girlfriend is totally skinny fat. A BMI of 20 and looks slim, but she is complete mush. She has no stamina and acts like a fat person. Looks slim in her clothes and looks slim in a string bikini, but also looks very soft. Kind of the best of both worlds, because I can show off a skinny girlfriend, but she's got plenty of fat in bed.

24 minutes ago, smax666 said:

We can arrange a wrestle championship between our g/f's. :-). String bikinis, mud and some cheerleaders. 

That would be great. I wouldn't bet on my gf though