Skinny-fat body type

M93

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
13 hours ago, M93 said:

I understand what you mean when you say she cheats with pushups. My girlfriend had done them more or less correctly.  But after 4 she was exhausted and in pain. Unfortunately, my girlfriend never tries to train, that was just a coincidence. I would also like to see that she tries to train by being unfit. She just goes running and walking every now and then. But she goes with her friends of hers (all quite out of shape). Only sometimes with me

Mine once ran (or rather walked-ran) a 10k without much training and since then she has some sort of PTSD when it comes to being out of breath. It's walking for her. It's crazy to think she used to play volleyball when she was in high school. Some athlete she is.

48 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Mine once ran (or rather walked-ran) a 10k without much training and since then she has some sort of PTSD when it comes to being out of breath. It's walking for her. It's crazy to think she used to play volleyball when she was in high school. Some athlete she is.

I love this thing: she has the mind of an athlete, but her body doesn't match it.

8 hours ago, PhatCat said:

My girlfriend is totally skinny fat. A BMI of 20 and looks slim, but she is complete mush. She has no stamina and acts like a fat person. Looks slim in her clothes and looks slim in a string bikini, but also looks very soft. Kind of the best of both worlds, because I can show off a skinny girlfriend, but she's got plenty of fat in bed.

I guess your girlfriend doesn't train much. Is she careful what she eats to stay slim?

4 hours ago, smax666 said:

We can arrange a wrestle championship between our g/f's. :-). String bikinis, mud and some cheerleaders. 

It would be cool and exciting. Or a series of Olympic-type races with various disciplines of running and strength

6 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

10k even just walking are not few. My girlfriend would never do them. When she goes for a run-walk she does it for 2 or 3k. She has never been a sportswoman though, not even as a girl

By far the best body type, especially when it’s evident they were fit at one point, and totally could still be if they tried, but are no longer trying.

As some of you may know, I’ve had the pleasure of watching my girl go through the skinny fat phase myself, after she stopped playing sports and began eating and drinking a lot in college. The “skinny with a college beer belly” look was super hot on her.

ba-s-2.thumb.jpg.edf729bc9d3d4fc2f90ee65bf2e3cd14.jpgIMG_4984.thumb.jpg.72d027b24b1aaa781cb23959d69bbcc1.jpg177825A7-99B0-45D4-93F9-D5D149D37C92.thumb.jpeg.3d2bbeb49b46b834679fb3996269d446.jpeg9AD95D07-0044-4CC7-9B84-E44FB87B193A.thumb.jpeg.4710e1d13f775156996a2766987dbb55.jpegIMG_2739.thumb.jpg.5070cd8730fa6a6b33c29cc36e62c660.jpg

I’m not sure if she still qualifies as skinny fat… Nowadays the “skinny” part is all but gone, as her eating, drinking, and laziness have really spiraled out of control since lockdown. But her skinny-fat days were some of her hottest!

1088944847_IMG_1063copy.thumb.jpg.28c0cdcb9e57ca3f7025bedf161de75e.jpg

6 hours ago, gggg said:

By far the best body type, especially when it’s evident they were fit at one point, and totally could still be if they tried, but are no longer trying.

As some of you may know, I’ve had the pleasure of watching my girl go through the skinny fat phase myself, after she stopped playing sports and began eating and drinking a lot in college. The “skinny with a college beer belly” look was super hot on her.

ba-s-2.thumb.jpg.edf729bc9d3d4fc2f90ee65bf2e3cd14.jpgIMG_4984.thumb.jpg.72d027b24b1aaa781cb23959d69bbcc1.jpg177825A7-99B0-45D4-93F9-D5D149D37C92.thumb.jpeg.3d2bbeb49b46b834679fb3996269d446.jpeg9AD95D07-0044-4CC7-9B84-E44FB87B193A.thumb.jpeg.4710e1d13f775156996a2766987dbb55.jpegIMG_2739.thumb.jpg.5070cd8730fa6a6b33c29cc36e62c660.jpg

I’m not sure if she still qualifies as skinny fat… Nowadays the “skinny” part is all but gone, as her eating, drinking, and laziness have really spiraled out of control since lockdown. But her skinny-fat days were some of her hottest!

1088944847_IMG_1063copy.thumb.jpg.28c0cdcb9e57ca3f7025bedf161de75e.jpg

She's a girl to tease, squeeze, pamper, love, tie and make wild sex with... (not necessarily in this order) 🙂

On 10/4/2021 at 7:55 AM, M93 said:

I guess your girlfriend doesn't train much. Is she careful what she eats to stay slim?

No training at all. She walks around sometimes, but nothing more. She limits the number of calories she eats and tries to get enough fiber, but nothing more. She's started to get a bit of a belly over the past few months, but I'd say it's still in starter belly territory.

40 minutes ago, PhatCat said:

No training at all. She walks around sometimes, but nothing more. She limits the number of calories she eats and tries to get enough fiber, but nothing more. She's started to get a bit of a belly over the past few months, but I'd say it's still in starter belly territory.

I think most girls do this today. Enough attention in what they eat and no serious training. So they are skinny, or they look skinny, at least until they are younger. But they don't have any muscle and a typical skinny-fat body

2 hours ago, M93 said:

I think most girls do this today. Enough attention in what they eat and no serious training. So they are skinny, or they look skinny, at least until they are younger. But they don't have any muscle and a typical skinny-fat body

I prefer this to a girl who is thicker but works out. The thicker girl who works out tends to not be a soft and have smaller boobs. They're not as curvy. My girlfriend has huge boobs, so by comparison her soft starter belly looks very flat.

4 hours ago, PhatCat said:

I prefer this to a girl who is thicker but works out. The thicker girl who works out tends to not be a soft and have smaller boobs. They're not as curvy. My girlfriend has huge boobs, so by comparison her soft starter belly looks very flat.

I prefer it too. Especially since I don't like muscles on a girl. I want her to be soft. Then seeing a weak and unfit girl is very exciting

It's the absolute hottest body type for me too. It's hot when they happen to fitness comparisons with much older fit women or much younger fit teen girls. The physical effort combined with the disbelief is so hot. A skinny fat gf of a friend of mine went once on a hike with us, and his kid sister came too. The kid was like 10 years old but did gymnastics, and totllay smoked the girlfriends ass and kept laughing about it. 

Even if there is some competition it is great. Usually those who do not train are not used to using all of her energy. At the slightest effort she gives up (and I already like this). But if there is competition, even an out-of-shape girl tries to do her best. Of course with poor results.

I saw such a scene 3 months ago. My girlfriend and I had to go to a restaurant in the mountains with another couple. We thought we would drive there but the road was closed. The only possibility was to walk in a road of about 2 km quite uphill. My girlfriend was desperate to have to walk so much. The other girl teased her saying she needed to train more. Our friend actually looked fit and skinny and she said she was going to the gym to do yoga. However my girlfriend and I started walking slowly. The other two were faster. But after a while we joined them because they had stopped to rest. The girl was red in the face and sweaty and she had just begun to breathe normally. She said she didn't think it was that difficult to walk in the mountains.

There are also the thighs. I once saw two girls in shorts in. a class I took. One athletic and the other skinny fat. They sat down on two adjacent seats, and the skinny fat girl stared surprised and wide eyed at the other girl's thighs. The fit one then asked her what's the matter and the skinny fat said "how do our thighs just... stay there and don't squish when you sit down?" The fit girl laughed and said it's because she has muscle and you need to work out for that - and she patted her own leg to show its firmness and that nothing jiggled. Then the skinny fat one tried to do the same but of course her leg just jiggled. The fit one said maybe if she flexed but the skinny fat one replied she was already trying to flex. 

skinny-fat is always a good thing. now about the body type... alwayd a trade off for sure, also about why they are skinnyfat. usually too lazy to exercise, carrying a high fat percentage, body type? i love bottom heavy, pears, you will some very nice legs usually with cellulite, soft arms but, problem is no boobs and probably no belly. i guess that is why i always ended up looking for bbw-s 

13 hours ago, Shhxni said:

There are also the thighs. I once saw two girls in shorts in. a class I took. One athletic and the other skinny fat. They sat down on two adjacent seats, and the skinny fat girl stared surprised and wide eyed at the other girl's thighs. The fit one then asked her what's the matter and the skinny fat said "how do our thighs just... stay there and don't squish when you sit down?" The fit girl laughed and said it's because she has muscle and you need to work out for that - and she patted her own leg to show its firmness and that nothing jiggled. Then the skinny fat one tried to do the same but of course her leg just jiggled. The fit one said maybe if she flexed but the skinny fat one replied she was already trying to flex. 

That's a good one! My gf's legs don't look very thick when she's standing (actually her calves are very skinny since she has no muscle at all), but when she sits down her thighs look huge. I particularly noticed this when she was sitting next to a fitter gir who wasnt't particularly thin. My gf's thighs looked much wider, just fat splattered on the chair.

12 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

skinny-fat is always a good thing. now about the body type... alwayd a trade off for sure, also about why they are skinnyfat. usually too lazy to exercise, carrying a high fat percentage, body type? i love bottom heavy, pears, you will some very nice legs usually with cellulite, soft arms but, problem is no boobs and probably no belly. i guess that is why i always ended up looking for bbw-s 

Well, my gf is skinny fat but she has a belly and no tits.

G/F 17 years relation history: 2 b**s, one mortgage and a brand new job (more responsibilities)

Body: she went from an “S” A-Cup to an “M” D-Cup. Her tits are a little bit softer, but they don’t sag yet, if she stands right. Her belly is soft – she had a six pack – and squeezable. Her ass became larger and with cellulite, but not a cottage cheese, just some holes here and there. And her face is swollen with “more” cheekbone and smaller eyes (but she has very big eyes, so she didn’t become ugly). And. She is always shy, but her look is more daring.

Sex: she went from being very loud when it comes to acme, to deep and long sighs, like she would keep the orgasm inside her as long as she can. Maybe it is my impression, but more weight is linked to a bitchier attitude...

Stamina and Strenght: she used to run 10 km 3/4 times a week, but now I think she would collapse after 1 km. She has still some strenght because we have 2 kids and we clean the house often, but her muscles are covered with a delicious layer of fat.

Attitude: chattier, more relaxed and friendly. She has a laid-back spirit, now. I remember when she met her, she was ashamed to go to the beach bar without sarong. This summer she went there with her tiny red bikini, not caring a f*ck about her pale skin, overweight and cellulite. She went barenaked too, something unbelievable for me, because she never gives up some kind of shoes. Very exciting...