Skinny-fat body type

M93

Does anyone else think that skinny fat is the most popular body type currently among women and girls? Looking at the girls I know, very few train regularly. Most never train or just do some cardio, i.e. go for a run (or rather walk) every now and then. So even girls who have a normal weight actually have a high percentage of fat because they have practically no muscle. I really like this thing because it makes them all soft and unfit.

Anyone else notice this among the girls you know?

My woman was superfit, when I met her, 17 years ago. Now, after 2 b**s, put on some weight. She is a yo-yo woman: in stress period, she fattens, but if she controls the food, it's very easy for her to lose weight. Some months ago, she went down at 70 kilos from 85 (when I met her she was 62), but she had lost all her muscles. She was skinny, but soft as a pillow. Belly is small and flat, but doughy and creamy. I think she hasn't been doing any physical activity in 10 years. And she is also weak. 🙂

34 minutes ago, smax666 said:

My woman was superfit, when I met her, 17 years ago. Now, after 2 b**s, put on some weight. She is a yo-yo woman: in stress period, she fattens, but if she controls the food, it's very easy for her to lose weight. Some months ago, she went down at 70 kilos from 85 (when I met her she was 62), but she had lost all her muscles. She was skinny, but soft as a pillow. Belly is small and flat, but doughy and creamy. I think she hasn't been doing any physical activity in 10 years. And she is also weak. 🙂

That's what I meant. I believe most women have no passion for sports. Some train a little to keep fit but then they stop

I totally agree with you!

That's also the case with my girlfriend and four of her best female friends. None of there exercises nor have muscles.

I enjoy when my gf is trying some physically challenging sex positions. With her untrained leg muscles, flabby belly with no abs underneath and almost zero upper body strenght she gets tired, out of breath and super sweaty quick as hell, and I have to finish her while she's laying down totally out of breath. And after than complains how out of shape she is (which aruoses me again).

I really enjoy how sexy her lack of strenght and stamina is in different situations and how hot her squishy/flabby skinny-fat body looks when naked or in revealing clothes, and how soft it is by touch all over.

59 minutes ago, Cinis said:

I totally agree with you!

That's also the case with my girlfriend and four of her best female friends. None of there exercises nor have muscles.

I enjoy when my gf is trying some physically challenging sex positions. With her untrained leg muscles, flabby belly with no abs underneath and almost zero upper body strenght she gets tired, out of breath and super sweaty quick as hell, and I have to finish her while she's laying down totally out of breath. And after than complains how out of shape she is (which aruoses me again).

I really enjoy how sexy her lack of strenght and stamina is in different situations and how hot her squishy/flabby skinny-fat body looks when naked or in revealing clothes, and how soft it is by touch all over.

You're right skinny fat girls look skinny when dressed. But when you see them undressed you discover their deliciously soft and flabby bodies. Beautiful to look at and to caress.
My current girlfriend is like that too. For my taste she has a small belly but the fact that she has no abdominal muscles makes her soft and pretty.
Seeing a girl out of breath from an effort has always been the thing that excites me the most

I used to have this body type for a long time. I didn't look overweight, but I was *way* more unfit than my size suggested. And although I could hide it, it was definitely carrying too much belly fat.

Now I'm officially overweight, but even when I was just skinny fat, I was already so out of shape that I could barely handle light exercise. The person who talked about his girlfriend struggling to keep up during sex is telling a story very familiar to me, and it's one of my favourite things. Being too out of shape to fuck is honestly *very* hot.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:53 AM, M93 said:

Does anyone else think that skinny fat is the most popular body type currently among women and girls? Looking at the girls I know, very few train regularly. Most never train or just do some cardio, i.e. go for a run (or rather walk) every now and then. So even girls who have a normal weight actually have a high percentage of fat because they have practically no muscle. I really like this thing because it makes them all soft and unfit.

Anyone else notice this among the girls you know?

When I graduated university, my bmi was normal but my body fat percentage was almost 30 (yes, you read that right), which is obesity. Based on what my friends looked like, this was not unusual. There are a lot of extremely unfit young people (both genders) walking around.

57 minutes ago, a.minor.distraction said:

When I graduated university, my bmi was normal but my body fat percentage was almost 30 (yes, you read that right), which is obesity. Based on what my friends looked like, this was not unusual. There are a lot of extremely unfit young people (both genders) walking around.

I can't believe your 30% body fat. Of course I don't know the percentage of girls I know or have known but certainly many had a percentage of at least 25%. And I'm talking about skinny-fat.
I agree that there are many unfit young people. When I was in school (high school) none of my female companions could be called fit, not even the skinny ones.
I believe we are becoming an increasingly sedentary society and that most people will be more and more unfit. This of course I like

7 hours ago, M93 said:
8 hours ago, a.minor.distraction said:

I can't believe your 30% body fat

Sorry I meant I absolutely believe in your fat percentage. In fact, many girls I know are like that. I was wrong in writing

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I think what they call "curvy thick" is the most popular body and what most girls aspire too. When I go to the gym I see many girls with this body type and they specifically train to attain it. However yeah, among the population at large, girls are still less into exercizing I0ve noticed that when I go to the gym at "odd times" (very early, very late, on a nice summer day, etc) the demographics is nearly 100 per cent male. Girls are generally speaking less desciplined. As for my girlfriend she's definitely skinny fat. The only exercise she does is walking.

4 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

I think what they call "curvy thick" is the most popular body and what most girls aspire too. When I go to the gym I see many girls with this body type and they specifically train to attain it. However yeah, among the population at large, girls are still less into exercizing I0ve noticed that when I go to the gym at "odd times" (very early, very late, on a nice summer day, etc) the demographics is nearly 100 per cent male. Girls are generally speaking less desciplined. As for my girlfriend she's definitely skinny fat. The only exercise she does is walking.

The "curvy thick" body type is also sexy in my opinion. But I don't think it's the most sought after body type, at least where I live (Italy).
Here it seems to me that girls mostly want to be skinny. Except that without exercise they easily become skinny-fat.

15 hours ago, M93 said:

The "curvy thick" body type is also sexy in my opinion. But I don't think it's the most sought after body type, at least where I live (Italy).
Here it seems to me that girls mostly want to be skinny. Except that without exercise they easily become skinny-fat.

Given how fatphobic Italy seems (at least the North) do skinny girls get shamed when they become skinny fat?

45 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Given how fatphobic Italy seems (at least the North) do skinny girls get shamed when they become skinny fat?

I live in northern Italy in Milan. You're right many girls are ashamed of being fat. But at the same time they don't take serious steps like going to the gym and training seriously. I work in an office and have 5 female colleagues. Only two can be called overweight. The other 3 are skinny-fat. All they do is cover their body to keep the fat from showing. I saw one in a bathing suit three years ago, she was 40. I was seriously surprised by her cellulite on her legs and butt. She had always kept them hidden in the office.

3 hours ago, M93 said:

I live in northern Italy in Milan. You're right many girls are ashamed of being fat. But at the same time they don't take serious steps like going to the gym and training seriously. I work in an office and have 5 female colleagues. Only two can be called overweight. The other 3 are skinny-fat. All they do is cover their body to keep the fat from showing. I saw one in a bathing suit three years ago, she was 40. I was seriously surprised by her cellulite on her legs and butt. She had always kept them hidden in the office.

So out of your 5 female colleagues, not one of them is fit? That's great!

22 minutes ago, WhoDat said:

Don't really go around asking young women about this subject.

I will say that once I dated a nurse who appeared to be slim. 

When the clothes came off her ass and thighs and belly and arms were complete and total mush. No working out at all.

It turned me the fuck on....

Looks like we have the same tastes: skinny fat girls who seem thin but they're out of shape when they take off their clothes and visible jiggly bellies.

58 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Loos like we have the same tastes: skinny fat girls who seem thin but they're out of shape when they take off their clothes and visible jiggly bellies.

Yes. T, my current obsession, was like that even when she was "skinny" in 2018 at around 135 lbs and working out every day and bicycling and the water bottle. Just not much tone anywhere despite efforts. Now, of course, she weighs 250 pounds, hasn't worked out in a year and a half and is pretty flabby. But I love flabby! 

On 9/25/2021 at 3:44 AM, smax666 said:

omg "weak" really turns me on. "unfit." "flabby." Also, "Can't even do one crunch." Happy for you. 

2 hours ago, WhoDat said:

omg "weak" really turns me on. "unfit." "flabby." Also, "Can't even do one crunch." Happy for you. 

Weakness is my biggest turn-on. I once fantasized a catfight between her an a superfit mom we always meet when we bring kids at school (small country, we know she does jazzercise) and she answered me with a scared and smiling look: I wouldn't last one second, she would mash me... 

3 hours ago, WhoDat said:

Non andare in giro a chiedere alle giovani donne su questo argomento.

Dirò che una volta uscii con un'infermiera che sembrava magra. 

Quando i vestiti si staccarono dal suo culo e le sue cosce e la sua pancia e le sue braccia erano una poltiglia completa e totale. Nessun allenamento.

Mi ha eccitato cazzo....

It's like getting a nice surprise, you think you have a skinny girl in front of you and instead she turns out to be wonderfully soft and flabby. I also absolutely love the absence of muscle

3 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Quindi delle tue 5 colleghe, nessuna è in forma? È fantastico!

None of them train. Every now and then I ask a few questions and try to introduce the gym or workout topic and I know that none of them do anything. I like walking in the mountains, every now and then I talk to them about this and show photos. It is quite funny to hear their comments about how they would be unsuitable for strenuous walks

2 hours ago, WhoDat said:

omg "debole" mi eccita davvero. "non idoneo". "flaccido". Inoltre, "Non riesco nemmeno a fare uno scricchiolio". Felice per te. 

43 minutes ago, smax666 said:

La debolezza è la mia più grande eccitazione. Una volta ho fantasticato una lite tra lei e una mamma super in forma che incontriamo sempre quando portiamo i bambini a scuola (piccolo paese, sappiamo che fa jazzercise) e lei mi ha risposto con uno sguardo spaventato e sorridente: non durerei un secondo, lei mi schiaccerebbe... 

It's the same for me. Just shaking fat is what turns me on on a girl's body. I must have the impression that she would not be able to do any physical activity. Luckily my girlfriend is like that. She is not very fat in the upper body, but still she has zero strength there. On the other hand, she has quite large thighs and buttocks. Really no muscle

4 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

So out of your 5 female colleagues, not one of them is fit? That's great!

It’s surprising how common that is now, actually.

I have one friend who’s a personal trainer, so obviously she’s fit, but pretty much all the other women I know are pretty obviously out of shape. Back when I had roommates, it was interesting to note how transparent a lot of them were about being unfit. They’d do things like complain about one flight of stairs, as if it was normal to get out of breath from that. (Obviously I participated, lol)

1 hour ago, a.minor.distraction said:

It’s surprising how common that is now, actually.

I have one friend who’s a personal trainer, so obviously she’s fit, but pretty much all the other women I know are pretty obviously out of shape. Back when I had roommates, it was interesting to note how transparent a lot of them were about being unfit. They’d do things like complain about one flight of stairs, as if it was normal to get out of breath from that. (Obviously I participated, lol)

Fucking hell, I love when they get out of breath or are otherwise "unfit."