Welcome to Curvage!! I just found you on the Home page, and I read through your posts in this thread ! You are a beautiful young woman, with a sexy booty and thighs🥰 and I hope you find this community welcoming and supportive! Take your time in finding your niche - listen to MissSugarPlumpFairy and try not to compare yourself to others but rather “choose your own road”!

I look forward to future posts and future gains !! 🤩 😊

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

I would like to see you at 250 😍 You will have a really nice belly hang by then.

Though the real question is what weight does @MissSugarPlumpFairy want you at?

good question!! 🤔 i can’t wait to see what she decides and then make that happen!!

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, cycling1951 said:

Welcome to Curvage!! I just found you on the Home page, and I read through your posts in this thread ! You are a beautiful young woman, with a sexy booty and thighs🥰 and I hope you find this community welcoming and supportive! Take your time in finding your niche - listen to MissSugarPlumpFairy and try not to compare yourself to others but rather “choose your own road”!

I look forward to future posts and future gains !! 🤩 😊

this is so sweet omg tysm 💕 yes i am definitely still learning my way but it’s so nice to try out new things and figure out where i fit 🥰

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Now that you and MSPF are dating, are you two exclusives? is the posibility of a trio with Casey open for the future? It would be so hot to see the three of you together.

a collab w casey is definitely still in the cards 🥰🥰🥰 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, berserker1 said:

Now that you and MSPF are dating, are you two exclusives? is the posibility of a trio with Casey open for the future? It would be so hot to see the three of you together.

12 hours ago, jennifersbody said:

a collab w casey is definitely still in the cards 🥰🥰🥰 

Stay tuned heheheheheh🖤🖤🖤🖤