• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Welcome to Curvage 😍 Looking forward to your future posts.

You have 5 pet snails? That awesome, are they terrestrial or aquatic? I have a boat load of Malaysian trumpets that live in my fish tank 🐌

thank u!! they are aquatic! right now i have mysteries but i’ve had nerites in the past too (and bladder snails that hitchhiked in on my plants 😭). i love the look of trumpet snails but i’m too scared to have my tank overrun!! they are so fun to watch tho 🥰

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Welcome! Glad to see you've grown to love your body and yourself as much as you've, well, grown! :D 

You mention being into horror books -- what authors are you into?

Ignore The Rock GIF by WWE

thank u so much!!💕 my all time fave is tender is the flesh by augustina bazterrica so i really hope she will write more soon! but i really love nick cutter, junji ito, and a bit of stephen king every once in a while

4 minutes ago, jennifersbody said:

thank u!! they are aquatic! right now i have mysteries but i’ve had nerites in the past too (and bladder snails that hitchhiked in on my plants 😭). i love the look of trumpet snails but i’m too scared to have my tank overrun!! they are so fun to watch tho 🥰

That's really cool. The trumpets were hitchhikers to my tank but now they are just my clean up crew. I have no idea how many I have because they live in the substrate during the day. Malaysian trumpets give birth to live young so you don't get egg casings everywhere, which I think is a major plus.

9 hours ago, jennifersbody said:

Hi everybody, I'm Jennifer (Jennie)! I am new here and just posted my first clip in the store today, so i figured its time to make a forum and introduce myself! 🥰

For those of you who don't know, I am the lucky girlfriend & submissive of the beautiful @MissSugarPlumpFairy! She introduced me to this community and is helping me to grow into my FULL potential 😉 I have some clips with her on her account also, and I'm so excited to do more with her! We are in a real relationship even with the cameras off, but we enjoy getting to share our journey with you all as well! 

As an individual, this has been a mind-bending journey for me. I was raised with a toxic relationship with food and body dysmorphia & eating disorders are ever present in my family. It has been extremely freeing to learn to fall in love with my body as-is, not trying to pose in a way that makes me look smaller or edit out rolls or cellulite. I am learning to allow myself to enjoy food without regret and feel sexy even if my clothes are getting too small! Of course all the love y'all have given me already is so helpful. I never expected to feel so welcome.

Some basics about me: I am 23 years old and 5'5". As far as my weight, that will definitely be addressed in coming videos, but hopefully that will be changing rapidly anyway 🤗. Some of my favorite things to eat are sushi, cheesecake, french fries, ramen, chocolate, and pasta! I am a big horror fan (books & novels), an animal lover, and a mother to 5 wonderful pet snails. I look forward to being able to share my wonderful life with you all!🧁🐄💕

Black Bikini.jpg

Boot.jpg

Red Swimsuit.jpeg

Welcome. Certainly hope to see more of you. Pardon the double entendre