Bedroom Ideas

Bigbeautifuljessa

Hello!

I am looking for some fun ideas to take to the bedroom with my husband. He is in love with my big curvy belly and I want to make it more exciting for him and myself. I would also love ideas to tease him via text message during the day while at work. Anything to make our sex life more fun, exciting, thrilling. Any fantasy ideas are good too. Thanks for your help!

Xoxo

I've been in two relationships with bigger women and I can say that it's been different with each one. My ex was a really big girl, almost 400 lbs. I used to enjoy her on top because when she was up there her huge belly would flop almost all the way up to my chest. I used to rub her tummy while she was slowly riding me and I'd ask her what she had put in there to make it so big. She'd tell me all the things she ate that day while I was at work. The more she'd eaten that day the more turned on I got. If we had just gone out to dinner directly before she would sometimes remind me how much food she had stuffed into her belly at dinner. Basically the more stuffed she was, the more aroused I became. 

Another one of our favorites was off the edge of the bed. Her having to lift her stomach up so I could get inside her was a huge turn on as well. 

Another thing we did a few times was we'd have her try on old clothes to gauge her progress. She had this one particular thong that she'd had since we first met and she was around 200 lbs. It was always fun watching her try to get that thing over her huge ass. The last time I remember her attempting to get it on, it would go past her thighs. Outgrown clothes try ons are always a huge turn on for any feedee/feeder type relationship. 

Another thing that was definitely a turn on was having her step on a scale directly before sex. It eventually got to the point where she couldn't see past her stomach to read the scale, so id rub her tummy while I read the number to her. Especially if she'd done well with gaining since her last time on the scale, I'd tease her about eating so much food and she'd tell me it was all for me. We set weight gain goals as well. 

My wife is also a bigger girl, but much smaller than my ex was. Unfortunately she absolutely hates the weight she has put on over the past few years and refuses to play into my fat loving fantasies at all really.  With her I do enjoy squeezing and slapping her butt, which she doesn't mind 😏  I do rub her tummy sometimes and tell her how much I love her curves. I think she at least likes the reassurance that I still find her attractive even though she's gotten fat. 

Remote vibrator, bring food to the bedroom, send him little vidoes of you snacking throughout the day. Maybe a video if you rubbing yourself while you are eating to show him how sensual the eating experience is for you. Show him how proud you are of your ever expanding waist line and tease him as much as possible. Then when you get him in the bed room dont give in make him work for it.

Guest Jax-47

You can never go wrong with costumes in my opinion. All it requires is going to the store and this is a great time of year for costume selection. Feel free to really have fun with it.

My girlfriend has a thing for elves from Lord of the Rings so we tried it, and I won't lie to you, sexy larping was fun as fuck. There's something so exciting about role play scenarios that let your partner be the adorable freak they always were.

In return I shared my roleplay fantasy with her a week later, and there she was, a sexy construction worker that had eaten herself about fifty pounds heavier than legally allowable for someone that works in precarious construction sites.