Why are some girls jigglier than others?

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

My gf could be best described as skinny fat, but her subcutaneous fat is really jiggly. For instance when she jogs both her sets of cheeks (face and butt) jiggle like crazy, and her love handles and belly are also really jiggly. Most girls' subcutaneous fat seems firmer even when they're a lot bigger than her. Is it genetics? Diet? Can a med student type break it down for me how fat is formed and how it gets its consistency levels.? I seem to remember jiggly girls were more common when I was a kid, which would fit the lifestyle theory, but it also seems some countries a re "jigglier" than others (lifestyle or genetics?).  Incidentally my gf is a natural redhead. Is it me or natural redheads tend towards the skinny-fat body type?

I don't know how to give you a sure answer but in my opinion it depends on the musculature above all. A well-muscled body is harder and firmer even with a high percentage of fat. On the other hand, a body without muscle is flabby and mushy even with little fat and at a lower weight

4 hours ago, M93 said:

I don't know how to give you a sure answer but in my opinion it depends on the musculature above all. A well-muscled body is harder and firmer even with a high percentage of fat. On the other hand, a body without muscle is flabby and mushy even with little fat and at a lower weight

That makes perfect sense. There is a strong gym culture these days, so it makes sense that even curvy girls are more muscular now than they were fifteen years ago. If we compare what's considered hot now compared to back then, today's "hot girl" is definitely more msucular. My girlfriend definitely isn't the sporty kind and she hardly has any muscle, so it follows from it that she's jiggly. She's also on the apple side so I imagine that's also consistent with putting weight on her face.

6 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

That makes perfect sense. There is a strong gym culture these days, so it makes sense that even curvy girls are more muscular now than they were fifteen years ago. If we compare what's considered hot now compared to back then, today's "hot girl" is definitely more msucular. My girlfriend definitely isn't the sporty kind and she hardly has any muscle, so it follows from it that she's jiggly. She's also on the apple side so I imagine that's also consistent with putting weight on her face.

Really I have to say that most of the women I know are not sports and do not go to gyms, they have a sedentary lifestyle. In fact, they are all out of shape and flabby even if many of them certainly cannot be defined as overweight.
On the other hand, a girl I know is overweight: she is about 175 cm tall and I think she weighs more than 90 kg. But she works growing flowers and vegetables. So a manual job for which she has to make physical efforts. She looks fitter than the others and actually even though she is fat, her body doesn't feel flabby and jelly.

My girlfriend is skinny fat as well and is jigglier than ever now. It has to do with having a lot of fat and very little muscle. She's the same size as she was 5 years ago, but back then she was only squishy. Now she's squishy and jiggly. This change has to do with her getting older as well as losing both fat and muscle over that time and then gaining back only fat. Thanks to Covid, she has hardly been moving.

• 1 month later...

Definitely agree about the amount of muscle vs. fat thing.  From this view you can’t even see where most of her weight went (her beer belly) but this shows a part of her gain that she’s in more denial about - her ass.  Even though it hasn’t really grown in size like her belly has, it’s completely changed in texture—it never would have jiggled this freely with such a small movement back in her athletic days. No muscle tone left.

jiggle-short.thumb.gif.658116f827fbc7a49813418130fdf81f.gif

• Curvage Model

I confirm what they said! 
I'll give you the example of me and my sister: we're the same height but she weighs 50kg, I weigh 80+kg
But she shakes like a pudding whatever movement she makes, while my skin is tight and my fat extremely firm and to jiggle I have to jump and shake a lot 😅
I want a soft ass to shake with slaps.. 😭

4 hours ago, Luna Hellborn said:

I confirm what they said! 
I'll give you the example of me and my sister: we're the same height but she weighs 50kg, I weigh 80+kg
But she shakes like a pudding whatever movement she makes, while my skin is tight and my fat extremely firm and to jiggle I have to jump and shake a lot 😅
I want a soft ass to shake with slaps.. 😭

So you have even more muscle than your sister? Or is there another reason for this difference?

• Curvage Model

I think it depends on several factors, underlying musculature, genetics and skin "texture". 
I don't play sports, while my sister plays tennis regularly, but her skin is thinner and softer than mine, if you pinch it you can "get" it between your fingers while mine is super elastic and firm and you can't pinch it. Technically I should be the one wobbling like a pudding, not her. 

Another factor to take into consideration is if there has been any weight loss leading to "drained" skin that makes even very thin former obese girls shaky.

I hope I have expressed myself correctly!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, gggg said:

Definitely agree about the amount of muscle vs. fat thing.  From this view you can’t even see where most of her weight went (her beer belly) but this shows a part of her gain that she’s in more denial about - her ass.  Even though it hasn’t really grown in size like her belly has, it’s completely changed in texture—it never would have jiggled this freely with such a small movement back in her athletic days. No muscle tone left.

What a doughy slappable booty.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:49 PM, Luna Hellborn said:

I think it depends on several factors, underlying musculature, genetics and skin "texture". 
I don't play sports, while my sister plays tennis regularly, but her skin is thinner and softer than mine, if you pinch it you can "get" it between your fingers while mine is super elastic and firm and you can't pinch it. Technically I should be the one wobbling like a pudding, not her. 

Another factor to take into consideration is if there has been any weight loss leading to "drained" skin that makes even very thin former obese girls shaky.

I hope I have expressed myself correctly!

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know my gf is at her peak weight now so I can rule out the weight loss scenario.

Guest an0nemous
On 10/22/2021 at 5:43 AM, gggg said:

Eerily similar transformation. 

67B513C4-B740-4504-A8DE-5E51B089EEBB.jpeg

6E3E49DB-31D1-461F-AEE7-A8C3E4023EBE.jpeg

9EE96959-E830-4103-ADA5-76B7454E9F38.jpeg

801278F7-ABCC-44B8-898F-61CAEBDE0192.jpeg

0866EC5D-07C2-403E-85D1-D2A4ED3FFB91.jpeg