Share your funnest kinks

dcch80

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, rob6969 said:

any play where the focus is on you?
Well....how about belly inflation in combination with wine or beer enema? You would be the main thin for me or all guests who join that session ;) Additional to that you have to chug down beer untill you get filled up to the brim.
would like that?

I’m cool with everything but the enema 🌈

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
10 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

From personal experience, I’ve found that losing a wrestling match with a girl is way more thrilling than I thought it would be. I want it to happen again 😏

Where did it happen? High school, college, home...?

1 hour ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Where did it happen? High school, college, home...?

Marine Corps. There was a three-tab black belt with us who was a head shorter than me and all of 110 pounds, but she would pretzel meatheads twice her size every time. I was not a meathead or big 😖 I had no chance! She managed to get her limbs curled around mine and trapped them until I was face-up against her like a starfish and lost. I hung out with her as much as I could after that.

Guest Ginger Snap

Naked hide and seek is equal  parts hysterical and  sexy as hell!! 😍😍 jiggling running  naked while  trying to  hide and be quiet,  but you're  fat, so it's  a dark obstacle  course and your  stomach  and ass bump into nearly everything 🤣🤣🤣 if you've  never  tried,  I highly  recommend 😜👍

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few.

I guess the below isn't a "fetish" as eating pussy is common as hell. But with a fat girl it's...hot!

With my ex, I loved to lie on my back while she sat on my chest facing me with her kitty kat in my face and me having to use two hands to hold her bloated, flabby belly up and out of the way while I gave her a tongue-bath. At times I would let it smother me for 30 seconds or such while I pinched her nipples - which usually did the trick! (orgasm.) I love my face all wet and being out of breath.

I also loved to make her wave to me from afar by waving first. The fat under her arms wiggled. She knew what I was doing, but not always.

Then there is the speaking of words of encouragement while having sex. "Oh, my god, you're so big." "Oh, my God, you're so fat"  "Look at all this chub." "Your belly is so big I can hardly get to your pussy." "Who's my fat girl?" "Who's my big girl?" "Did you get fat for me?" "You gonna get fatter?" "Let's blow you up some more." 

The above, of course, with permission, and followed by "Yes! Yes! Yes!" "I'm going to get so fat, baby." "I can't help it, I want to be huge for you." 

I'm pretty vanilla, I guess. But there it is. 

The best, though, is when you get them on board...as in the attached text.

LuFatText.jpg