• Curvage Model

Tonight I went to a restaurant called “Romantic Pig” which describes me perfectly.
I can be romantic and especially eat like a pig🐷

a Korean restaurant
I had never tried before and I like it very much
yum yum what a meal

I am still hungry

I ate 10 cookies 🙊

Now I need to massage my stuffed belly before I explode💣

vd3 1.JPG

vd3 2.JPG

vd3 3.JPG

vd3 4.JPG

vd3 5.JPG

vd3 6.JPG

vd3 7.JPG

vd3 8.JPG

You will notice soon that your belly is getting plush and soft, it will start to continuously bulge and furthermore hang. Your hips are going gonget after and adding some plush layers. This is the most sexy and wonderful  state of the transformation. You may not be able to return on the past, however, you are going to be more desirable, free of concerns and fears. Will be a boost.

gradisci un cannolo siciliano con La crema, crema di pistachio magari? Un secondo? 😍🥰

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

You will notice soon that your belly is getting plush and soft, it will start to continuously bulge and furthermore hang. Your hips are going gonget after and adding some plush layers. This is the most sexy and wonderful  state of the transformation. You may not be able to return on the past, however, you are going to be more desirable, free of concerns and fears. Will be a boost.

gradisci un cannolo siciliano con La crema, crema di pistachio magari? Un secondo? 😍🥰

you are hired as my cook!😋

I personally do not like the skinny type as I do not like the feeling of bones crushing against each other. I like the softer touch and the little curves.

i do not fancy too much obesity  or endless fatness, as I can see some downrsight  and health issues as well. Although it is nice to watch until a certain point. But one’s personal decision remains strictly personal and will not be judged by any means 

a little more then moderate is fully acceptable and highly appreciated 

love observing your gain weight 

Guest B and B
Il y a 6 minutes, >_< 0_0 a dit :

C'est juste le poids de l'eau. Pas d'inquiétudes à avoir; rien du tout. 

This is a sign that he is starting to take the form that allows him to keep more food to be more ballooned. Continue like this and your belly will look like a 4 month pregnant woman even empty 😉

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

That‘s fast. Did not expect the belly stretch so wide so soon. You must have eaten like a pig the whole week… Well, you need to make a decision. It will become permanent. And expand furthermore. Did I see the first stretch marks??? For me, it‘s a wonderful sight

no they are not stretch marks
they are the marks of the pants too tight ahahahah