MY GIRLFRIEND CANT CONTROL HERSELF AROUND FOOD

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

Hello Everyone, 
My girlfriend has never been big, shes curvy but not fat at all, Lately she has been making cupcakes as a little side hussle. and she has started to eat and eat and eat, she cant really stop herself. She is trying so be fit by going for runs and eating healthy, But if there is sweets or cakes laying about she will scoff them.(last night she had 5 cupcakes and told me she couldnt stop herself)
Ive always thought about fattening her up a little. But shes doing it by herself no problem.
Should I help her give into her cravings and watch her balloon up, or do you think i should stop her to keep her on tract with her diet. 
Thoguhts?  

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

I caught her last night stuffing her face with 3 cookies she had made the day before, I made a passing comment about how much she eats and she thought I was taking a dig, so she turned round and said to me "maybe I'll just start getting fat to wind me up" ha little does she know 😅

On 9/17/2021 at 4:17 AM, TASTYDUMPLING said:

she thought I was taking a dig, so she turned round and said to me "maybe I'll just start getting fat to wind me up" ha little does she know 😅

If she teases you like this again, just be like "go for it!"  You'd definitely surprise her...  And who knows.  Maybe she'll surprise you too...

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

You don't want to be patronizing towards a "strong, independent woman", do you? Her body, her choice. 😉

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

I always have snacks around the place for her, Ive recently seen her belly bulging in her tight PJs and her thighs are getting wider. She struggles to put her pants on right now, said she needs bigger ones, ill grab some pics

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

118616865_10223103778490034_864478150856599844_n.thumb.jpg.99ef65a2bc7a3b9d7a75b4d64098bc9d.jpgI always have snacks around the place for her, Ive recently seen her belly bulging in her tight PJs and her thighs are getting wider. She struggles to put her pants on right now, said she needs bigger ones, ill grab some pics

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

Recently I have been cooking the dinners, I've made sure to cook most of it with extra fat, 90% of meals at least, and she has ballooned as of the last 2 weeks, her belly is just inflating at a rapid rate,plus her boobs are getting crazy big, she was telling me how all her bras are getting smaller lately and needs to go up a size, she hasn't said anything ing about her weight gain so, maybe keep blowing her up? 

Guest TASTYDUMPLING

gave her some left over pizza for breakfast, happily ate about 3 slides, then had 2 slices of toast with chocolate spread. Her belly has taken most of the hit the last 2 weeks, I see her work buttons spreading forcing her shirt tighter. Not sure if she has noticed the difference