How many warning points is a lot? Is 1 warning point a lot of warning points or a little?

namad

How many warning points is a lot? Is 1 warning point a lot of warning points or a little? I just realized my 1 warning point from 3 years ago is set to never expire. So I'm wondering, is 1 warning point a lot of them? Or not that a lot?

I actually figured my warning might have maybe expired by now. Although it makes sense that it wouldn't. I actually don't understand the warning system very well, and wasn't actually aware I could view my own list of warnings on my profile until today. I was clicking around my profile randomly and noticed the feature.

edit: I'm aware that the number 1 is a small number, but, in say baseball, 1 strike is actually a LOT of strikes because it's three strikes you're out. In basketball 1 point is not very many because basketball games usually have 70-140 points scored per team. etc.

edit2: In case the point of this thread isn't clear. I'm just curious. How thin of ice am I on? If I committed a minor rules violation would I be instantly gone because I have a prior on my record? Or might 3 years of following rules maybe buy me a second chance after a second minor rules violation? That sort of thing.