ledalavandula

I've just recently found myself getting more interested in and turned on by vore. I love that like feederism there's so many potential relationship dynamics, roleplay scenarios, etc. When I'm dominant I gravitate more towards being Mommy than Mistress or Goddess, and really love the idea of being Mommy swallowing up my sweet little boy or girl. Does that make sense? What kind of vore dynamics do you enjoy most??

32 minutes ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

I personally love the idea of terrorising a town full of tinies so they’re wondering who’s going to be consumed next. They give offerings to appease the giantess and maybe even a sacrifice or two 😏

Ooh so you enjoy more of the giantess side. I'll all about same size vore for the giant full belly 🥰🥰

• 2 months later...
Guest aspiringfeedervore

I personally love same size soft vore- being dominated and ultimately ending up as food. Becoming a part of my mistress- her watching over me, drooling in hunger as I worship her body. I do like the mommy concept though- going back into mommys belly and being a part of her again.