Growing Greedy Girlfriend

Thepenman12

56 minutes ago, le_gone said:

You say : "Mine moved to high waisted stuff as she got bigger" : That is quite understandable in public, and my wife did the same when gaining weight and getting a fatter belly. However, she is not reluctant at all to wear different stuff at home, showing off her belly, even letting it in full display to my eyes. She knows how much I am aroused by such sight ! I know that it is quite arousing to see his wife displaying her curves in public but may be at least you may get such behavior for you at home.

This is a solid approach as well. Love that for ya, sounds like your wife is a bit of a feedee as well hah. 

On 1/5/2022 at 4:07 PM, Thepenman12 said:

This is a solid approach as well. Love that for ya, sounds like your wife is a bit of a feedee as well hah. 

She feels some sexual pleasure associated with food and eating but she doesn't want gaining more weight, so I don't think she is a feedee, but a foodee for sure !

On 1/6/2022 at 9:39 AM, le_gone said:

She feels some sexual pleasure associated with food and eating but she doesn't want gaining more weight, so I don't think she is a feedee, but a foodee for sure !

Hmm see I wouldn’t say you need to want to gain weight to be a feedee—more so I think finding pleasure in it is more important. For instance, I consider myself a feeder but idk if I’d be into deliberately pushing my partner to gain—more of a passive feeder I guess, hah. 

At any rate she enjoys every aspect of it. Like just the other day we made a ton of pasta for us and her roommates and she was the only one to go for seconds and even thirds. She also went in for chocolates and ice cream after already saying she was stuffed. We were having a movie night with her roommates and the entire time she’s casually rubbing her belly or pulling my hands to her belly. At one point, she was pressed up against the counter, and noticed how her belly just rested on the countertop. She looked down, smiled, gave herself a shake, and pulled my hand to her belly to give it a squeeze. This happened while one of her roommates was cooking right next to us, but they didn’t seem to notice or care. Later that night she said all that eating and down low belly play got her hot and bothered. (You can probably figure out what happened next). 

Also, I think one of her roomies might be a feeder in some capacity too, or at least a hardcore foodie. She is literally always cooking for my girlfriend and is always encouraging her, and her other roomies to eat more. I’m not complaining either, since I get to reap the benefits 😉.

Guest AllCaps04
On 1/12/2022 at 3:43 PM, Thepenman12 said:

Also, I think one of her roomies might be a feeder in some capacity too, or at least a hardcore foodie.

Is she big too? Or better yet, are all her roommates big too?

4 hours ago, AllCaps04 said:

Is she big too? Or better yet, are all her roommates big too?

Haha no actually. She and the rest of my girlfriend’s roommates are all small and short. Like my gf is like twice their size and she’s not necessarily fat, just very curvy and soft—but she’s getting there. 

Guest AllCaps04
9 hours ago, Thepenman12 said:

she’s not necessarily fat, just very curvy and soft—but she’s getting there. 

Well let's hope that she does because this is one of the hottest threads on this forum lmao

26 minutes ago, AllCaps04 said:

Well let's hope that she does because this is one of the hottest threads on this forum lmao

Hah I appreciate that. She’s definitely on her way for sure. Just last night she doubled up her dinner having both tacos and a massive burger combo from a local spot. And of course she topped that off with some chocolate. 

We’ve also started doing this thing where I make sure she’s supplied with all the chocolates, sweets and snacks she could ever want. Basically she tells me the kinds of things she wants and I put in a Amazon order to have it delivered straight to her. That’s definitely gonna boost her accidental gains for sure. 

Today we’re gonna try and add to our little food blog and try a bunch of dishes at a local restaurant, should be fun since that usually involves her ordering at least 2-3 plates for herself hah. 

Guest AllCaps04
31 minutes ago, Thepenman12 said:

Hah I appreciate that. She’s definitely on her way for sure. Just last night she doubled up her dinner having both tacos and a massive burger combo from a local spot. And of course she topped that off with some chocolate. 

We’ve also started doing this thing where I make sure she’s supplied with all the chocolates, sweets and snacks she could ever want. Basically she tells me the kinds of things she wants and I put in a Amazon order to have it delivered straight to her. That’s definitely gonna boost her accidental gains for sure. 

Today we’re gonna try and add to our little food blog and try a bunch of dishes at a local restaurant, should be fun since that usually involves her ordering at least 2-3 plates for herself hah. 

That sounds awesome! Don't forget to tell us how it goes lol because this sounds like it's gonna be good!

Post-Weekend Update:

This weekend was less food filled than I hoped 😞

That being said there were plenty of nuggets from the weekend.

For one we hadn’t seen each other in almost a week because of work and school, but the moment we got a moment alone she unbuttoned her pants and made me squeeze her belly. She mentioned how much she missed being touched like that, which as you probably guessed led to things getting hot n heavy. 

She bought a bunch of new clothes over the week and many of them did little to hide her growing belly. For instance she bought a skin tight black dress that really shows off her belly bulge, and when she sits in it, her belly folds in the middle creating two rather large rolls. She also got a new crop top that while larger than her others still rides up all the time and squeezes her arm fat. I have a feeling that top won’t last long.

Unfortunately, she has been a bit more active, but only marginally. She’s really only going on walks/hikes and explicitly said it’s because she wants to be more active, not because she’s trying to lose weight. For instance we went kayaking this weekend and she said she liked being a little active because it just made her hungrier hah. 

We ended up going to my parents house for a birthday party this weekend which meant she didn’t get to smoke as much as normal—which also meant she ate less. That said, all night I caught her casually rubbing her belly under the table. She wore a pair of high waisted black jeans and that new crop top, so her belly was on partial display too and it bulged out quite a bit while sitting. 

After a weekend away she got home and got stoned which of course led to munchies. Last night she ate:

a large plate of chicken katsu, with rice, curry and a Thai iced tea (Dinner 1)

a whole bag of homemade sugar cookies (6 in the bag at probably 300 calories each)

A plate of chicken fajitas with tortillas and beans (dinner 2)

Two chocolate chip cookies

a handful of chocolates

and a bowl of ice cream

I wasn’t there for it, but she proceeded to send me a video of her playing with her swollen belly and trying on a tight pair of shorts. They still fit, but every time she pulled them on she had to suck in hard. She also mentioned she wished I had been there to hand feed her. I really wish I could share it but still on the fence about that, so hope the description is enough for now hah.

She still doesn’t want to say she’s necessarily a feedee (doesn’t like labels) but started off this morning with a big breakfast burrito and a large chai with extra syrup, so I think she is whether she wants to be or not. 

6 hours ago, Thepenman12 said:

. I really wish I could share it but still on the fence about that, so hope the description is enough for now hah.

She shared it with you, not with all of us. As much as we would all like to see it, best to get permission before sharing- we'll make do with the description.

So, some potential bad news in the gain department. 

My girlfriend has recently been on a bit of a physical activity kick. This includes a lot of hiking and the occasional badminton game. That being said, she said she has no intention to lose weight. We actually had another conversation about her gaining weight and she said that her wanting to be more active has nothing to do with a desire to lose which was relieving. However, she doesn’t want to put on more weight intentionally for health reasons, but has no plans to cut back. In fact, just on Saturday she had a huge seafood platter and a large plate of shrimp fettuccine to herself (this was after a pretty strenuous hike too). She also said that the skirt she was wearing at the time was getting tighter and she giggled about it. 

With that said, I’m unsure of what that means for long term gains. I’ve been trying to keep her supplied with snacks and sweets. Also I’m always encouraging her to eat more which she really enjoys. 

Does anyone have any ideas to keep her from naturally losing weight? Or should I just stay the course?

1 hour ago, Tundrakyle said:

Stay the course, make her happy. Just make sure she replaces those lost calories

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. I think she wants to at least maintain too. Like for instance after our hike this weekend I loosely told her how many calories we burned hiking. She then looked at the menu of the restaurant we were going to and said “okay, so how can we eat over 600 calories right now to bridge the difference.” So I don’t think she has any concerns about losing at all. 

Fun little update: she went out to lunch today with her mom and I guess she went ham eating and popped a button on her pants. She said it excited her, even if she was a bit embarrassed. I guess she ate a fajitas plate, tacos, some enchiladas, and a bowl of deep fried ice cream. So desperately wish I had been there for that meal haha. 

Hah no not that I’m aware of. Her mom is a bit Indulgent herself and only ever supports her. In fact when she’s back home she does a lot of eating and she always comes back looking a little softer than before. She’s only be there for a few days so we’ll see what happens, I’m supposed to see her tomorrow so I’ll definitely see the results soon hah.

• 2 weeks later...

Mini Update:

hi all! It’s been a little bit, sorry about that been pretty busy and unfortunately my girlfriend caught Covid and I haven’t seen her in a little while but that hasn’t stopped her appetite in any capacity 😉

For starters, she’s been quarantining by herself in her room, which has resulted in very little movement. She’s basically spent her days laying in bed watching tv. She’s not been stoked about that, but I’ve kept her plenty supplied with food and snacks which she’s been eating in earnest. She currently has a snack basket by her bed which includes gummy bears, jerky, cookies, chocolates—junk basically hah. On top of that she hasn’t been able to cook much which has meant a lot of eating out. In one day she had McDonald’s, in n out, and Panda Express. 

All the eating is showing on her too. She mentioned that she’s grown out of one of her favorite skirts. The conversation went something like this: 

Her: “I can tell I’ve gained weight”

Me: ”Yeah, why?”

Her: ”You know that black skirt you like? Well it doesn’t fit anymore 🙃

Me: ”Oop, well I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t into that.”

Her: “Well maybe I’ll have to hold onto it then 😉

We’ve been having a lot of FaceTime dates and her gain has been super noticeable even through video chat. She used to have a pretty strong jawline but that’s mostly disappeared. Her cheeks have also gotten incredibly round, and she’s beginning to grow a bit of a double chin. 

We actually had a conversation around the whole weight gain kink and her opinion has changed somewhat. She’s noticed she’s gained a bit and she thought she’d hate it, like she did when she’s gained in the past. But honestly she said she doesn’t mind it, and still finds herself beautiful, if not more so. Not sure if she’ll ever find weight gain in itself hot, but she’s definitely gotten off to things like belly play, tight clothes, and the like. 

I mean just today we were on a video chat and she was eating on cam while we watched a movie together virtually. The entire time her belly kept pushing up her crop top and she kept teasing me by playing with it and letting out some pretty cute belches. Eventually she went downstairs to make some tea, and while she was down there she continued to tease me even while her friends were in the next room. At one point she plops her belly on the counter, and gives me a wink. She then mentioned how much she loves teasing me with her belly. And let’s just say it was noticeably bigger, and was impossible to remain contained in the crop too and leggings she was wearing.

Were planning on spending this weekend together at a Airbnb drinking and eating to celebrate the end of her quarantine, so we’ll see how much bigger she actually is soon….so stay tuned hah 😉

8 hours ago, Thepenman12 said:

Mini Update:

hi all! It’s been a little bit, sorry about that been pretty busy and unfortunately my girlfriend caught Covid and I haven’t seen her in a little while but that hasn’t stopped her appetite in any capacity 😉

For starters, she’s been quarantining by herself in her room, which has resulted in very little movement. She’s basically spent her days laying in bed watching tv. She’s not been stoked about that, but I’ve kept her plenty supplied with food and snacks which she’s been eating in earnest. She currently has a snack basket by her bed which includes gummy bears, jerky, cookies, chocolates—junk basically hah. On top of that she hasn’t been able to cook much which has meant a lot of eating out. In one day she had McDonald’s, in n out, and Panda Express. 

All the eating is showing on her too. She mentioned that she’s grown out of one of her favorite skirts. The conversation went something like this: 

Her: “I can tell I’ve gained weight”

Me: ”Yeah, why?”

Her: ”You know that black skirt you like? Well it doesn’t fit anymore 🙃

Me: ”Oop, well I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t into that.”

Her: “Well maybe I’ll have to hold onto it then 😉

We’ve been having a lot of FaceTime dates and her gain has been super noticeable even through video chat. She used to have a pretty strong jawline but that’s mostly disappeared. Her cheeks have also gotten incredibly round, and she’s beginning to grow a bit of a double chin. 

We actually had a conversation around the whole weight gain kink and her opinion has changed somewhat. She’s noticed she’s gained a bit and she thought she’d hate it, like she did when she’s gained in the past. But honestly she said she doesn’t mind it, and still finds herself beautiful, if not more so. Not sure if she’ll ever find weight gain in itself hot, but she’s definitely gotten off to things like belly play, tight clothes, and the like. 

I mean just today we were on a video chat and she was eating on cam while we watched a movie together virtually. The entire time her belly kept pushing up her crop top and she kept teasing me by playing with it and letting out some pretty cute belches. Eventually she went downstairs to make some tea, and while she was down there she continued to tease me even while her friends were in the next room. At one point she plops her belly on the counter, and gives me a wink. She then mentioned how much she loves teasing me with her belly. And let’s just say it was noticeably bigger, and was impossible to remain contained in the crop too and leggings she was wearing.

Were planning on spending this weekend together at a Airbnb drinking and eating to celebrate the end of her quarantine, so we’ll see how much bigger she actually is soon….so stay tuned hah 😉

She is slowly coming around to the idea that weight gain can be sexy. Don't do anything different let this journey continue to flourish.

2 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

She is slowly coming around to the idea that weight gain can be sexy. Don't do anything different let this journey continue to flourish.

Yeah you think so? I think sometimes I overthink it and wonder if she just tolerates it.

I did forget to mention that we came to a compromise with the whole weight gain aspect. She doesn’t want to like purposefully gain because of the health reasons, but she doesn’t want to stop eating good too. So her plan is to keep eating good and just stay active, which to her means a small-medium sized hike once a week. Otherwise she plans to stay the course, and enjoys that I get excited from it.

So to me it sounds like she’s down to gain, but doesn’t want to fully admit it hah.

9 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Love This GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Great update man !!! Its also cool she did not loose her appetite with Covid.. I lost mine and couldnt eat a thing. Its really hot to hear she has a thing for the kink now and keeps a basket full of treats near by lol.. Hope the Air Bnb is good 

Haha yeah it was her birthday recently too so she has loads of sweets from both me and her friends. But on her birthday I bought her a dozen gourmet cookies, a 5lb bag of gummy bears, a box of chocolate truffles and a big box of German chocolates. I was worried she’d be put off by me spoiling her so much with food, but she was into it saying: “No no no, I love it, you know me-I love having snacks”

And yeah it really seems like she’s gravitating towards the kink and is very aware that me encouraging her to eat has made her gain. We spoke about it the other day and our convo went something like this:

Me: “I hope you don’t hate me for having made you bigger.”

Her: “Haha, no not at all! Like I said I don’t mind it, and I would be eating like this anyway.”

37 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

This is the the best answer she could give for all the sweets you brought her 

Hah I couldn’t agree more. Have worried that she might suddenly flip the script and say she wants to diet or something, but every time we’ve talked about it she says she’s loved all the food and spoiling so much. So I doubt she’ll veer off the path any time soon. 

8 hours ago, Thepenman12 said:

Yeah you think so? I think sometimes I overthink it and wonder if she just tolerates it.

I did forget to mention that we came to a compromise with the whole weight gain aspect. She doesn’t want to like purposefully gain because of the health reasons, but she doesn’t want to stop eating good too. So her plan is to keep eating good and just stay active, which to her means a small-medium sized hike once a week. Otherwise she plans to stay the course, and enjoys that I get excited from it.

So to me it sounds like she’s down to gain, but doesn’t want to fully admit it hah.

Definitely think so. Have seen this pattern. She may not fully embrace it but the teasing and the talks of how she loves to eat/confidence in her body is a good tell sign.

On 2/4/2022 at 8:27 PM, Thepenman12 said:

Hah I couldn’t agree more. Have worried that she might suddenly flip the script and say she wants to diet or something, but every time we’ve talked about it she says she’s loved all the food and spoiling so much. So I doubt she’ll veer off the path any time soon. 

I don't browse curvage forums often... But I am glad I came here today... Holy shit this is the absolute dream, and your way of describing and explaining it is excellent!