Growing Greedy Girlfriend

Thepenman12

13 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

This has to be the single hottest thread in this section. 

Haha thanks! I assume that means I should keep

posting. 

Just last night, during a date to

the movies, I got her to eat a whole huge thing of Thai curry, a order of egg rolls, half a large bucket of popcorn, a ton of movie theatre candy, and a big bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. At one point during the movie I put my hand on her stomach and she pushed it out and winked at me. Even though it was dark, the theater was pretty crowded, so people could see just how much she was pigging out. During quiet moments you’d constantly hear her munching or breaking open candy packages hah. 

4 minutes ago, Thepenman12 said:

Haha thanks! I assume that means I should keep

posting. 

Just last night, during a date to

the movies, I got her to eat a whole huge thing of Thai curry, a order of egg rolls, half a large bucket of popcorn, a ton of movie theatre candy, and a big bowl of broccoli cheddar soup. At one point during the movie I put my hand on her stomach and she pushed it out and winked at me. Even though it was dark, the theater was pretty crowded, so people could see just how much she was pigging out. During quiet moments you’d constantly hear her munching or breaking open candy packages hah. 

National Hockey League Good Job GIF by San Diego Gulls

A weekend away update:

So my girl and I spent a weekend in LA to visit friends and attend a little holiday party…and let’s just say her feedee habits were in full swing. 

Before we left we baked a ton of brownies and lemon bars for the various events we were attending. After a pretty big dinner of ramen and ice cream, she proceeded to be my taste-tester for all of the treats I was making. I hand fed her brownies several times, while my roommates were nearby. They didn’t think anything of it, but I couldn’t help myself. She was wearing one of my T shirts which hardly fit her boobs and belly, and it just exposed all of her rolls. And of course she was stuffed after all those sweets so we both got all hot and bothered, hah. 

The trip itself was pretty phenomenal too. On day one she ate:

Breakfast:

-a sausage egg McMuffin combo

-a lunchable

-assorted chocolates

Lunch:

-three birria tacos 

-a large tamale

-a large horchata

-assorted chocolates

Dinner:

-creamy white sauce pasta

-copious amounts of bread

-tiramisu 

-gelato

-assorted chocolates 

After such a hefty food day we had our first official feeding session in our hotel room. She got dolled up in lingerie and I fed her some brownies before doing the dirty, hah. Was a heart racing experience as she was just busting out of the one piece she had on, the top could barley contain her breasts. And during it all, she kept pushing out her belly and begging me to play with it. After it was all said and done she told me how addicting all of the ** stuff was. She mentioned that while she didn’t necessarily get sexually aroused from eating or the idea of gaining weight she really enjoyed the feeling of it all, and how aroused it makes me. She also said that she is always craving my hands on her belly, and that now she can’t get enough of it. 

Will update with part 2 of our trip later today. Bit of a busy day today, but needless to say I feel like a won the lottery hah…sometimes fantasies do come true. 

14 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

She's definitley opened up to the idea. Even if she doesn't know now but her turn on fits the feedee mold.

You think so? Definitely something we’ve talked about. Like she gets pleasure from doing the things but doesn’t necessarily get aroused from all of it. So she says she doesn’t have the kink but like fully understands it. 

2 minutes ago, Thepenman12 said:

You think so? Definitely something we’ve talked about. Like she gets pleasure from doing the things but doesn’t necessarily get aroused from all of it. So she says she doesn’t have the kink but like fully understands it. 

It's something I've seen where the feedee is embarrassed. Give it time it may blossom into her getting turned on more. Foodie women I've seen do not have this excitement for belly rubs and eating a lot to the point where stuffing is arousing.

Those are both feedee traits.

1 hour ago, Lake Terror said:

It's something I've seen where the feedee is embarrassed. Give it time it may blossom into her getting turned on more. Foodie women I've seen do not have this excitement for belly rubs and eating a lot to the point where stuffing is arousing.

Those are both feedee traits.

Yeah I think she’s definitely getting more and more comfortable with it. I mean she is always craving belly rubs and squeezes so at the very least she enjoys that part a lot so far. I think you’re right in that it is slowly developing into a more sexualized experience for her.

Helps that she also thoroughly enjoys showing off her belly in crop tops hah. 

Weekend away update part 2:

Day one of our trip was pretty phenomenal and the next morning I could feel how a day of indulgence had already made her quite soft, particularly in her belly. That being said she struggled to get her pajama bottoms off the next morning, as she couldn’t squeeze them past her widening hips and thighs. 

That morning she originally thought about taking it slow on eating since we had a big Christmas party to go to which would be filled with snacks, but she quickly forgot about that. In the morning we went for breakfast and she ended up ordering a pretty big breakfast sandwich with potatoes and a large chai. While this wasn’t a whole ton of food, seeing her eat more than she originally intended to was quite hot. 

later that day we went to a art museum and all the walking around had her hungry…even though she was still trying to resist for the sake of the Christmas party. Of course, I encouraged her to go to a dive bar and we split an order of chicken strips, fries, and a large chili. (She ate a vast majority of it too). We also had a few beers which added to the bloat.

By the time the party came around she really cut loose. The hosts had a whole platter of meats, cheeses and nuts and she ate a large portion of it by herself. In fact she was by that platter most of the night just munching. I couldn’t tell you for sure how much she ate but she was stoned so she was definitely grazing the entire time we were there which was about six hours. And during dinner, the hosts brought out a ton of Mediterranean food and she stacked her plate high twice. She also had several glasses of sweet wine which just added to the bloat. Unfortunately she had a big coat on all night so I couldn’t see the effects of her munching throughout the night but when we got done and got in the car she took it off and my god…her crop top had ridden all the way up and her skirt was struggling to keep her belly contained. She noticed me gawking and put my hand on her stomach then winked at me. (Of course that led to more hot and heated action later that night)

Unfortunately day 3 wasn’t as eventful as day one or two but during a moderate  brunch with family she leaned back and patted her belly in front of everyone and said how full she was. I don’t think she even did that intentionally, girl just knows how to eat a lot. 

on the drive back home she looked so swollen. She typically has a double belly when she sits and that bottom roll was impossible to hide behind her yoga pants and sweater. During the entire drive back she kept pulling my hand to her thigh or belly asking me to squeeze her (as you can see she’s really addicted). 

She also went home with a good portion of leftover desserts and treats from the party which she told me she munched on later that same evening. So it seems she has really given into this with full abandon. 

Today she’s having a potluck with Some classmates and is bringing two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts but also made sure to buy herself a pizza beforehand since she wasn’t sure the potluck food would be enough lol. 

Also attached some relevant screenshots from some of our conversations hah. 

9FFF0AB3-8C5E-4DFE-A6DC-223E475DA4EE.jpeg

216EB32C-6270-410F-AFD9-0480864F6C4F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Thepenman12 said:

Weekend away update part 2:

Day one of our trip was pretty phenomenal and the next morning I could feel how a day of indulgence had already made her quite soft, particularly in her belly. That being said she struggled to get her pajama bottoms off the next morning, as she couldn’t squeeze them past her widening hips and thighs. 

That morning she originally thought about taking it slow on eating since we had a big Christmas party to go to which would be filled with snacks, but she quickly forgot about that. In the morning we went for breakfast and she ended up ordering a pretty big breakfast sandwich with potatoes and a large chai. While this wasn’t a whole ton of food, seeing her eat more than she originally intended to was quite hot. 

later that day we went to a art museum and all the walking around had her hungry…even though she was still trying to resist for the sake of the Christmas party. Of course, I encouraged her to go to a dive bar and we split an order of chicken strips, fries, and a large chili. (She ate a vast majority of it too). We also had a few beers which added to the bloat.

By the time the party came around she really cut loose. The hosts had a whole platter of meats, cheeses and nuts and she ate a large portion of it by herself. In fact she was by that platter most of the night just munching. I couldn’t tell you for sure how much she ate but she was stoned so she was definitely grazing the entire time we were there which was about six hours. And during dinner, the hosts brought out a ton of Mediterranean food and she stacked her plate high twice. She also had several glasses of sweet wine which just added to the bloat. Unfortunately she had a big coat on all night so I couldn’t see the effects of her munching throughout the night but when we got done and got in the car she took it off and my god…her crop top had ridden all the way up and her skirt was struggling to keep her belly contained. She noticed me gawking and put my hand on her stomach then winked at me. (Of course that led to more hot and heated action later that night)

Unfortunately day 3 wasn’t as eventful as day one or two but during a moderate  brunch with family she leaned back and patted her belly in front of everyone and said how full she was. I don’t think she even did that intentionally, girl just knows how to eat a lot. 

on the drive back home she looked so swollen. She typically has a double belly when she sits and that bottom roll was impossible to hide behind her yoga pants and sweater. During the entire drive back she kept pulling my hand to her thigh or belly asking me to squeeze her (as you can see she’s really addicted). 

She also went home with a good portion of leftover desserts and treats from the party which she told me she munched on later that same evening. So it seems she has really given into this with full abandon. 

Today she’s having a potluck with Some classmates and is bringing two boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts but also made sure to buy herself a pizza beforehand since she wasn’t sure the potluck food would be enough lol. 

Also attached some relevant screenshots from some of our conversations hah. 

9FFF0AB3-8C5E-4DFE-A6DC-223E475DA4EE.jpeg

216EB32C-6270-410F-AFD9-0480864F6C4F.jpeg

Is there anyway possible we could get just one pic man this is amazing Adam Sandler GIF 

1 hour ago, Thepenman12 said:

Hah I wish I could, would hate myself to have something circulate that I didn’t clear with her first. Unfortunately I doubt she’d be down but maybe I can ask hah 

Dude i get it if she isnt down but this all way to hot not to have a pic on the forum to follow up these stories. Here is hoping. I mean it seems like u have a full fledged Feedee on your hands  

Gain update!!

The other day my girl came over to celebrate finishing her finals, which of course meant going out to eat, hah. 

She showed up in a little red crop top and a pair of  high waisted black jeans that were holding together by a thread. It’s wild how confident she is in showing off her stomach. I mean her belly is just out in this outfit, her little olive-toned muffin top just hanging over her waistband threatening to pop the button. She even later admitted that she loved that I loved her body like that, and that she’s always loved her belly but was glad she found someone who loved it just as much. 

Per the usual we went to smoke a ** by the beach, which usually kicks her munchies into overdrive. After we went to a little gastropub where she proceeded to eat a plate of four wings, steak, fries, my fries, potatoes and a cocktail on the side. Several times during the meal she leaned back and stroked her tummy, which of course drove me mad and she knew it. Later we went to a brewery and she knocked back a pretty tall beer which just added to the bloat. We had a pretty private spot there so I was able to squeeze and knead her belly under the table, which she said felt amazing. 

Dessert was a slice of apple pie and some ice cream, which was small for her but I think the beer bloated her.

Later that night though, she told me that she went to the doctor and was surprised to find out that she had gained 20 pounds in the six months or so that we’ve been dating. I also asked her how much she weighs and apparently she’s at 235 pounds which is wild to me because she doesn’t look that heavy. Then again she’s 5”9 and thicc with thunder thighs, a wide ass, and double d breasts so she’s not small by any means. But she barely has a belly hang, and still looks rather slim-thick when looking at her. Guess the weight has just fallen on her well. 

She said that in the past this would’ve upset her but in the moment she thought about how much it would excite me and even asked herself if it excited her too (she wasn’t sure). Needless to say, the next day she proceeded to eat the following:

-a deluxe McDonald’s breakfast meal

-in n out burger and fries w/ a shake

-a four piece chicken tender combo with sides

-three ciders

-an entire plate of wings

-some bao buns

-assorted chocolates

…I think she may be a feedee and doesn’t even know it. 

7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Any chance on opening up about pics yet ??? Man your thread would do wonders in the General Pictures thread 

Hah nothing yet. Wish it was easier but she’s still getting comfortable with the whole thing. Fingers crossed that changes after Christmas though hah. 

• 3 weeks later...

Post Christmas update: 

Bit of a smaller update on the growing girlfriend over the holidays. Since Christmas she’s been really letting herself indulge (of course, lol). Her daily diet has included at least a handful of chocolates after every meal, and since she received a abundance of chocolates from both me and her family, she has quite the supply.

I’ve noticed her getting softer and softer too, particularly in her face. She used to have a strong jawline but it’s slowly turning into a constant little double chin. And her cheeks are just getting plumper and plumper. 

Of course I’ve noticed her body gains too. Her clothes don’t fit like they used to for one. She always has to unbutton her one pair of jeans whenever she sits down, and especially when she’s eating. All of her shirts ride up too, which she thinks is cute, so she’s practically always got a bit of pudge exposed. I’ve noticed the most growth in her belly, and now I can grab a whole handful of it where before there wasn’t quite so much flab. 

I did notice that she eats the most when in front of the tv and stoned. During our holiday trip to the mountains, we watched a movie in our cabin and she proceeded to eat a whole bag of chocolates, a pint of ice cream, a bag of chips, beef jerky and some banana pudding. This was all after a substantial Mexican dinner where she had three plates to herself hah. 

Unfortunately she ate less on the trip overall than I expected, which she was bummed about too. She’s got occasional stomach issues and they kind of reared their head during our trip, but she was stoked to have her appetite back when we got back home. 

The biggest development has been how she’s gotten more and more aroused by the ** kink. She mentioned that she gets quite wet when I’m touching or shaking her belly, and that it turns her on more than she expected. She also keeps mentioning how she finds her own belly attractive, and now I’ll catch her rubbing it or shaking it just casually. Most of all, I showed her some feedee videos that I found hot, and she found them hot too (albeit for slightly different reasons). She doesn’t want to put a label on herself, but in my opinion I think she’s a slowly awakening feedee, what do y’all think?

Hah thanks!! It does feel like fiction sometimes living it. Like she’s been doing this thing where she flashes me her belly in public because she knows it drives me crazy hah. She also seems to not care much about the fact that she’s gotten bigger and softer, in fact it’s almost like she’s into it. But idk if she’s ready to admit that yet.

Fun little update: 

So for Christmas I bought her a bunch of chocolates, and she’s already almost out. (We’re talking one of those big ferrero rocher chocolate trays.)

Yesterday we had a conversation about keeping her supplied with all the chocolate and snacks she could ever want and she was very down for that. Already put in a order for another chocolate tray and might have it on a rotating order. She’s also supposed to be letting me know what other snacks I can buy for her on the regular hah. 

Also…receipts hah

BAA62326-64E4-4A21-9191-AF56D8291CF1.jpeg

5 hours ago, Guideline2 said:

I'm so jealous of your girl showing off her belly in crop tops so often. Mine moved to high waisted stuff as she got bigger so there was less on display, and then eventually stopped wearing them completely. Much to my disappointment! 

You say : "Mine moved to high waisted stuff as she got bigger" : That is quite understandable in public, and my wife did the same when gaining weight and getting a fatter belly. However, she is not reluctant at all to wear different stuff at home, showing off her belly, even letting it in full display to my eyes. She knows how much I am aroused by such sight ! I know that it is quite arousing to see his wife displaying her curves in public but may be at least you may get such behavior for you at home.

6 hours ago, Guideline2 said:

I'm so jealous of your girl showing off her belly in crop tops so often. Mine moved to high waisted stuff as she got bigger so there was less on display, and then eventually stopped wearing them completely. Much to my disappointment! 

Hah to be fair, I feel like it’s only a matter of time before she does the same. I mean she’s pretty confident in showing off, but when standing (and when she hasn’t eaten much) the roundness of her belly is easier to hide. Although I hope that me boosting confidence in her figure will keep encouraging her to stay with her current style choices hah.

It is definitely getting to the point of her belly getting too big to hide. She’s even started to develop two rolls right around her ribs so it’s no longer as slender looking as before. I imagine it doesn’t help that I’m always grabbing her or squeezing her when her belly is exposed like that, so she’s probably more aware of it than she would be otherwise. Then again, she likes that attention so maybe she’ll keep it up, but I definitely wouldn’t expect it. After a certain point I’m sure it gets uncomfortable just from people giving dirty looks n such.