Other sites similar to curvage??

Shadowmac

Nope. Dimmensions died when the new owners took over. It's a graveyard over there now and most content is removed.

FantasyFeeder  went from a female main focus site to male gainers taking over the site. It's like a 10/1 male to female ratio over there. Only part that seems to stick out are their stories aren't butchered like Dimmensions was.

Avoid fe ab ie (it's censored) like the plague. I was on it when it launched and saw the red flags. Now it's an awfully ran site with dictator admins who ban people for asking "don't advertise so much." If any social media site failed it was this when it had such huge potential. Surprised it's even still running and haven't been on in 6 years.

So yeah Curvage is really it.

Guest Lipophilus

fe ab ie: Disagree. I have no clue about those dictator admins, might be, but I am still having a good time there. It's dry in my geographic area, but I have had lovely, and often very sexy, interactions with many BBWs around the world on fe ab ie.

Another question, not quite on topic of this thread, but very close I hope: I used to read vote/fatpeoplehate. Selectively, like I would not read the threads where they were gloating over obese health issues, but there were some rather hot stories, such as about a fat workmate accidentally pressing elevator buttons with her big ass, and being embarrassed about it. Now there only seems to be fatpeoplestories on reddit. Is there anything else like it?