• Curvage Model

Hey Curvage! I'm Meg, just your average super adorable, secretly sluttly fat babe. 

I'm an aspiring Martha Stewart + Tattoos. Moved to Maine from Texas (Yeah yeah, everything is bigger!) I bring the southern manners, the best chocolate chip cookies, and terrible, but enthusiastic singing. The holidays are my super bowl and my taste in music is generally terrible BUT 90's hip hop is peak quality music and that is a hill I will die on. (My ringtone is No Diggity, so yeah...)

I've always been chubby and just never cared enough to really lose weight (despite the shaming & bullying I got for it). I don't consider myself to be a true feedee. I eat what I want, when I want, with no restriction but I'm not actively gaining. I love my body as-is with all it's curves and squish! 

I did not even know what feedism was until Fall 2020 when I got divorced, moved across the country, and started dating again. A guy I briefly dated introduced me to it and it just snowballed into this whole experience of learning to love, embrace, and show off my body and finding so much love and admiration for big bodies! 

Getting creative with photos and video content has given me so much confidence and so many new friendships. So yeah, say hi and follow along! 

All my love, Meg

IMG_6483.JPG

IMG_7367.PNG

IMG_7799.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

19 minutes ago, sweetrollmeg said:

Aww! That’s so sweet! Yeah, I need to do more TikToks! Lol!! 🙈

Well the ones you had were pretty great, so quality over quantity right there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...