Forbidden Fat Admiration (Sister in-law)

Dietsaboteur

So I have a “forbidden” fat admiration for my wife’s sister, Does anyone else find themselves in a similar situation??

My wife’s sister has always been the bigger of the two, A serial yo-yo dieter (you know the type). Over the years her average weight has increased, As a rough guide she was around 140 pounds in 2016 and is now around 182, I know this because she’s always going on about her weight!. Her weight is quite an even spread but I’ve noticed quite a filling out of her mid section recently!. For comparison my wife’s highest has been 140, a little less now but she still has a chubby little belly which I am all over!.

So yeah, anyone else experiencing something like this?

One final thing my wife knows about my kink, but doesn’t “get it”, her words. I love her all the same and find her very attractive (obviously) I just admire her “little” sis from afar. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Yes, gaining is so common I've found myself admiring gains on the "wrong" women. I guess that only makes it more exciting.

• 4 weeks later...

My sister-in-law is a slim, more "conventionally attractive" woman. So she's only ever seemed potentially attractive to me in terms of being a possible feedee and therefore *becoming* fat. However, she did once admit that, when she is away from home, she always buys lots of food from McDonalds, and she'd put on twenty to thirty pounds each year of the university degree as a result of that kind of eating habit.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:43 AM, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Yes, gaining is so common I've found myself admiring gains on the "wrong" women. I guess that only makes it more exciting.

Yeah there is definitely something in that, That you could never “go there” .. Without massive complications anyway haha! 

On 10/10/2021 at 12:45 AM, extra_m13 said:

my lady is the fattest of the family but ther sister always gets me going, when she is not in a diet, she eats so freely and gains so easily that ... it is the best act of the holidays. so bottom heavy that i can wait years just to see her surrender and get bigger permanently 

Holidays are the best time of year for the gains! I remember one year when her new pyjamas were so tight but she kept going back for leftover Turkey sandwiches.. I was mesmerised!

On 11/11/2021 at 1:28 PM, Weightgaincheck said:

I have a similar situation as well, with 2 sisters in law (both my wife’s sisters). It is a strange dynamic for sure lol

Two! Double the fun 🤩 

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update if anyone’s interested, She’s just got into a new relationship which can go one of two ways.. Either she settles down and let’s go or takes up hiking and goes on lots of walks (From previous exes experience haha!). I know which my money is on!.

She was round for food last week, Again!, and turned up in looking hefty in sweatpants and a men’s size medium hoodie which she said was the most comfy things she’s ever owned!. I don’t think she realised but it had split at the seams a little round the back close to the armpit area, I could see two holes!!! 

As I’ve said before a lot of the weight seems to be going on her top and mid section, When’s she’s skinnier she’s more of a hourglass!  So that she’s started to burst out this hoodie is no surprise. She’s also the type to pull her trousers up over her gut to “hide it” , but there’s no getting away from it she’s carrying a serious food baby constantly!.

Just going to add a few bits from a chat we had, She had been going through old pics for weight loss motivation and said she missed wearing her old skirt. Going off the last few msgs I think she’s embracing the “chunk” life however! 

F12332B4-FB5D-4442-AEFD-E9DA053F465E.jpeg

33E87C12-89CA-4DAB-BA20-5D7CDF0262AC.jpeg

B5BFA961-F799-4B91-B5F9-69478B5379AB.jpeg