I want to gain waight.

Guest Imsohungry😍

16 minutes ago, Imsohungry😍 said:

Well , I don’t see things like this . 
like give me to eat what I love the most 😅 il eat doesn’t matter how full I am so slowly slowly you stomach is getting used if you add some extra every day but anyway you’re right 

I can see from your perspective too. If you’re not overly stuffing yourself too much, I guess it’s not really hard work, mostly just pleasure. Like you said, slowly expanding your capacity and appetite will get you there 🙂

Guest Imsohungry😍
5 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

I can see from your perspective too. If you’re not overly stuffing yourself too much, I guess it’s not really hard work, mostly just pleasure. Like you said, slowly expanding your capacity and appetite will get you there 🙂

Completely agree 😍

Guest Imsohungry😍

Yes this can be possible, or I can do a video at the end of the day with my full belly

Edited by Imsohungry😍

Guest Imsohungry😍

I am so fat now 😍 18 lbs gained in one month , you can have a look at my before and after pic set posted yesterday if you wanna see more 😍 but I am in love , I can’t stopping watch this picture 😍😍

E7333531-730D-4E4C-9827-C83E6CC80F3F.jpeg

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 10/4/2021 at 11:16 AM, Thicktiger said:

Still recovering from your binge? 😉

Hi I am so sorry I  have a video posted with stuffing on or after that day as I’ve been waiting a bit long for approval. 

Guest Imsohungry😍

Can you see the difference ? Have a look for my first pics or videos and compare with this 

my belly is huge now 😍😍 so happy 

C39EF8CE-12D6-4E9A-9E2F-A068086127AA.jpeg

Guest Imsohungry😍

What I can say is that eating more and more everyday my body is asking for more rest then before . Is this a normal thing ? 

40A79416-C5FE-4132-9679-E640A68DF93F.jpeg

Guest Imsohungry😍

So full after I’ve made a video for curvage, that is approved queen of mayonnaise!! Have a look guys is stunning video ! 
my belly is just exploding now 😅 , I have to take a nap but before il see a movie 🍿 ❤️ Hope you all have a good weekend!! 😍

2207CA1B-AD0A-4169-9074-79583D7C5FDF.jpeg

9 hours ago, Imsohungry😍 said:

So full after I’ve made a video for curvage, that is approved queen of mayonnaise!! Have a look guys is stunning video ! 
my belly is just exploding now 😅 , I have to take a nap but before il see a movie 🍿 ❤️ Hope you all have a good weekend!! 😍

2207CA1B-AD0A-4169-9074-79583D7C5FDF.jpeg

Sei bellissima guarda che bella pancetta 

Guest Imsohungry😍

So glad you like it guys 😍 so happy people interact with me and gave me advice! This is a wonderful site with wonderful people 😍

B3FE04D4-8040-4136-BEF2-FF9DCB35F81A.jpeg

Guest Imsohungry😍

weekend salee till tomorrow afternoon every single video is 3.99 !! Have a look an chose what you like !! 
If you purchase any 3 and pm me after il send you a sexy surprise tomorrow afternoon!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Bellyfiller
19 minutes ago, Imsohungry😍 said:

Guys new video ! 
ive broke the chair with my big ass 😘

You may have broken the chair. But we'll be waiting until you really BREAK that chair that it has you fall on your fat ass and have the impact of your ass slamming on the floor leaving you jiggling.

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
On 10/9/2021 at 6:21 PM, Imsohungry😍 said:

So glad you like it guys 😍 so happy people interact with me and gave me advice! This is a wonderful site with wonderful people 😍

B3FE04D4-8040-4136-BEF2-FF9DCB35F81A.jpeg

Keep going! You look incredible! ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...