I want to gain waight.

Guest Imsohungry😍

Guest Imsohungry😍

My first video was a total storm ⛈ 😅

I am so happy you all liked and text me i appreciate your feedback and be sure il do my best to make the most beautiful and quality video for you guys . 

Guest Imsohungry😍

Any of you guys know this feeling?

after diner you feel so sleepy and all you can do is go to bed 😅 I feel like I’ve been working all day ! 

23BD6D22-63A1-41E1-930D-6D21CB73E1C0.jpeg

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 9/12/2021 at 1:08 PM, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Oh so you are italian? Things getting interesting! 

I’m not , I just work and live here . 
I am from Poland originally 

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 9/11/2021 at 2:58 PM, In Love With Bellies said:

Welcome beautiful ! I'm sure you can gain if you like that 😊

Thank you 😍 

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 9/11/2021 at 3:40 AM, Barkley said:

You look great as is but you do have a nice frame and curves to build on.

If you want to gain weight I say go for it. I'll deff be a fan.

Thank you . ❤️

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 9/11/2021 at 3:13 AM, johnnnysmith said:

You have a beautiful body! Excited to see some extra pounds on that already curvy body!

Thank you 😊 

2 hours ago, Imsohungry😍 said:

Any of you guys know this feeling?

after diner you feel so sleepy and all you can do is go to bed 😅 I feel like I’ve been working all day ! 

23BD6D22-63A1-41E1-930D-6D21CB73E1C0.jpeg

Yes, I'm currently trying to gain some weight and just finished my last meal of the day. I'm so full, I just want to lay down. I think this feeling is sometimes called "the itis", lol. It was a skit on Chapelle Show many years ago. And gaining weight is hard work! I mean, yeah, it's kinda the opposite of hard physical labor, but forcing yourself to eat more than you need all day every day can take it out of you. Just think of all the hard work your body is doing to build itself up and become bigger -)

Guest Imsohungry😍
On 9/20/2021 at 12:04 AM, throwaway56342 said:

Yes, I'm currently trying to gain some weight and just finished my last meal of the day. I'm so full, I just want to lay down. I think this feeling is sometimes called "the itis", lol. It was a skit on Chapelle Show many years ago. And gaining weight is hard work! I mean, yeah, it's kinda the opposite of hard physical labor, but forcing yourself to eat more than you need all day every day can take it out of you. Just think of all the hard work your body is doing to build itself up and become bigger -)

Well , I don’t see things like this . 
like give me to eat what I love the most 😅 il eat doesn’t matter how full I am so slowly slowly you stomach is getting used if you add some extra every day but anyway you’re right