• Curvage Model

Hello Curvage Community!

I am Rachel, I am a newbie but in less than a minute being here I can say that I love this website where everyone can post their pictures showing their body without being judged and simply being themselves.

Since I was a child I was skinny but growing up I gained a little bit of weight because I ate whatever I wanted, no one could stop me, I would eat like as a snack a Crispy Mcbacon, so imagine what I would ate for dinner (SPOILER: kebab, pizza, everything that I could put in my mouth).

I would be ashamed of my bloated belly, of my body, seeing Instagram models and comparing myself with them.

So I started to be more "healthy", to eat clean and less, work out till death and eventually I started losing weight and fat, but my main goal was to have as less bloating as possible but I wasn't happy, I would eat little or nothing and would still get bloated! I would promise myself to not eat a donut or pizza, meanwhile my friends were enjoying all that good stuff and I would be exhausted every time due to too much workout...so I changed my mind.

I learned that in order to be happy you don't need to be skinny AF, that it is practically impossible to not have some bloating, that you don't need to diet hard but also overeat, so now I can proudly say that I am living a better life, accepting and loving my body, feeding it with nutritious food but also let it have cheat days where I can enjoy everything, but mostly, I learned to not be ashamed of my bloating because it's normal, and the truth is...I really like to have a stuffed belly.

To celebrate my body acceptance and especially my bloating here are some pics during my cheat days!

boomboomRachel1.jpg

boomboomrachel3.jpg

boomboomrachel4.jpg

boomboomrachel2.JPEG

IMG_1967.jpg

• Curvage Model

I recorded myself before, during and after lunch, I had some spicy noodles with poached egg, they were sooo good, I LOVE spicy things, they bloat my belly so fast and make me burp and fart hehehe

Here is a picture I took in the evening before going to bed ⬇️

Still haven't recovered! I am so full, might explode, I rubbed it so I can digest easily.

I wanted to post also the video but it seems that they only accept pictures...if someone is interested to watch it, react and comment on how to post it😉

I would love to see your reaction of me stuffing my belly.🥰

IMG_1998.JPG

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Welcome and btw you have a gorgeous body, bloated or not :)

And for the video, you need to link something from youtube or become a model on here :)

Oww thank you 😘 yes I've found a way to post it! Maybe now I will try to be a model so I can share it here on Curvage my videos

5 minutes ago, BoomboomRachel said:

Just wanted to post three of my favorite POVs after over eating at the restaurants, people noticed my big belly, I thought that I would burst in public 😊

Good morning or good night guyss!💕

boomboomrachel pov 1.jpg

boomboomrahcel pov 2.jpg

boomboomachel pov 3.JPG

Having a bloated belly is a great look for you. Hope to see more of it in the future 😁

2 hours ago, BoomboomRachel said:

I really like everything
I love sweet and salty
I would eat indefinitely only that I am limited by my tummy

Your capacity will increase with time, as you keep pushing it. Eventually, you may have a similar experience to GoodGirlGrow where you find that you basically never feel full and can eat almost endlessly