I look new, but I'm not, I want you to know my story... and a new beginning. !!

TheBigCurvyBlonde

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone, my name is stefy, I'm latina and I want to tell you my story....

I joined this beautiful family about a year and a half ago; in 2020, my stage name was tiffany pregnant latina, the moderator who managed my profile, played with my stability and when we already had an excellent reputation and many dollars accumulated, he decided to disappear and I never heard from him again, he stole my profile, and my money, at that time I was pregnant, for no one is a secret the health emergency of covid 19 that affected the lives of human beings, I was alone and this family welcomed me with love and helped me get ahead with my pregnancy. ..

ย 

However, Samantha, the most beautiful belly I have ever had, was just a few days away from being born. and I had to take care of the delivery and my recovery and take care of that new baby, so I could not take care of this moderator and I could not avoid the scam and the theft he did....๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ฐ

ย 

in spite of this I got a lot of love for the curves and decided to go back to ask for help from our administrator and so I created a new profile and he gave me back the material that was in that old profile...

ย 

Since then I have been surfing, publishing my content, learning little by little from this wonderful site, and above all making many friends because I love to be surrounded by valuable minds.

ย 

I still have a lot to learn from this site, for now I feel in love and excited to climb here and show all my friends how much I love the filling and the curves.๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜

ย 

curvage taught me to love myself and to look beautiful with my curves without thinking about what others will say, my family or my friends, I have a goal and that is to grow more and more because I broke all the schemes and my mind and my body are in love with my curves and my body. it is no longer an impediment to surpass myself...

ย all my content is with much love for all of you, many surprises will come to please your imaginations that will be put to the test, thank you very much for reading my story.๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

I invite you to be super glued to my account because I will be uploading a lot of content for us to be together!

ย 

greetings and hugs to all๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŽˆ

• 1 month later...