I'm new here !! A little about what I like, greetings :)

greedy eating cat

• Curvage Model

ย 

Hello everyone I am new here in curvage, I feel very excited about this space ... I did not know that there was a place where we can show our curves without prejudice or care what they will say, I love my curves and I am determined to gain many extra kilos, because I I love it when the scale weighs more and more, and my curves get bigger and difficult to fill ... I would like to meet many friends, and also be a curvy model ... I wonder how many will help me grow? I am a spoiled kitten and I really like to eat and eat until I burst๐Ÿ˜2036702326_WhatsAppImage2021-08-28at1_10.51AM(1).thumb.jpeg.fc677bb2a3d3216f061c0ef5826d59aa.jpeg๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Azerty75987 said:

Vaya, ยฟtienes algรบn objetivo de peso en mente, o alguna fantasรญa como la inmovilidad u otra cosa?

immobility I do not think so I am a pretty hyperactive kitten I like to feel the weight in the last of my body angles therefore I have not thought about it for a reality what if I would like to reach 700 kilos and that is a goal that I have set, because it is like food for my soul to see how my body has many labyrinths of curves every time, it is so exciting to see myself in the mirror and see that lingerie is not enough because my curves explode from every hole ...๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ˆ