New Poppy on the Block!~

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone!

I'm not new to feedism community but I'm definitely new to Curvage~

I've been recommended this website by model friends and FAs alike, and I'll be honest I did hesitate for awhile because I'm not exactly a BBW myself, but I've gotten a bit chubbier myself lately and I love to show off heh I love to bloat & stuff my belly, and I'll definitely be posting content here in the future. I've been into bloating, stuffing, & bellies since I was in my early 20s and had that sexual awakening lmao and I also have been working as a belly model for 10 months now :O!

Totally looking forward to meeting everyone here and getting to know you all ❤️

gifoil-(5).thumb.gif.d492bc73e8d789c617494416640eae20.gif

IMG_2231.JPG

10 hours ago, pkbelly said:

Hey everyone!

I'm not new to feedism community but I'm definitely new to Curvage~

I've been recommended this website by model friends and FAs alike, and I'll be honest I did hesitate for awhile because I'm not exactly a BBW myself, but I've gotten a bit chubbier myself lately and I love to show off heh I love to bloat & stuff my belly, and I'll definitely be posting content here in the future. I've been into bloating, stuffing, & bellies since I was in my early 20s and had that sexual awakening lmao and I also have been working as a belly model for 10 months now :O!

Totally looking forward to meeting everyone here and getting to know you all ❤️

gifoil-(5).thumb.gif.d492bc73e8d789c617494416640eae20.gif

IMG_2231.JPG

Welcome to Curvage pkbelly!

Your size doesn't matter at all. Different strokes for different folks as I would say. For me personally, I'd love to see you show off your bloated/stuffed belly. Especially if you've before and after pics, so you can see how much bigger your belly has gotten from all the stuffing you have done. 😏