Anyone ever wonder how the "Persian Porking Up" girl is doing?

Guest wannabefat

Guest wannabefat

I'll be the first to admit that it was an awful thing to happen to her, her boyfriend was a horrible person.  But she did have great potential.  I was just wondering if anyone ever wonders how much bigger or smaller she is now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MUSEic

There was another thread of a dude and his girlfriend that was well over 20 pages if I remember that I haven't seen since the dawn of curvage 2.0. I can't remember a name or anything but she was a blonde or maybe light browned hair and I believe they were in college or graduate school.

Anyways, I can't remember anymore details, but I'm disappointed that one has never turned back up.

There was another thread of a dude and his girlfriend that was well over 20 pages if I remember that I haven't seen since the dawn of curvage 2.0. I can't remember a name or anything but she was a blonde or maybe light browned hair and I believe they were in college or graduate school.

Anyways, I can't remember anymore details, but I'm disappointed that one has never turned back up.

I've been wondering about that one myself.  seemed like the girl was really into gaining.  ah well, I'm sure if she was they'll turn back up somewhere. 

I've been wondering about that one myself.  seemed like the girl was really into gaining.  ah well, I'm sure if she was they'll turn back up somewhere.

I don't think she was into gaining. Only her then-boyfriend was enjoying that ride before someone had told her about those pictures he had posted. Even if she was into gaining, I doubt she would come back here.

Guest MUSEic

I don't think she was into gaining. Only her then-boyfriend was enjoying that ride before someone had told her about those pictures he had posted. Even if she was into gaining, I doubt she would come back here.

We were referencing a different couple

• 1 year later...

I still wish that guy who saved the pictures would post them.

I would post them if they weren't on my old disk which burned down months ago...

• 2 weeks later...