On 10/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, GluttonyGal said:

After falling off another diet I have managed to get even fatter. But honestly, right now I'm so turned on by the ridiculous size of my belly after days of insane gluttony, I just don't care.

20211005_101233_1633443944572.jpg

The sight and size of a Goddess like you is indeed an enormous turn on in itself. But when you also mention that you yourself are incredibly turn on by your own lusty, gluttonous body the whole things becomes... unbearable 🤤🤤🔥🔥

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, anonfin said:

The sight and size of a Goddess like you is indeed an enormous turn on in itself. But when you also mention that you yourself are incredibly turn on by your own lusty, gluttonous body the whole things becomes... unbearable 🤤🤤🔥🔥

And vice versa for me...doubled! 🔥🥵🔥

• Curvage Model

I started out the day feeling like such an enormous fat pig and so ashamed of all the food I had eaten last night.

But then after talking about it here, with others who understand how it feels and who tell me it's okay, I not only feel sexy but I actually want to enjoy even more! Putting on tight clothes, eating again...I can't keep my hands off my stretched and bloated body. 

And then, as people describe what they think about my gluttonous indiscretion and giant growing belly, how it makes them feel...OMG, I have gotten so so excited.

Now I just want to eat nonstop all day long while someone gets turned on watching me get fatter by the hour! What a dream come true that would be. 💕

20211112_115330_1636742306218_1636745343991.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

23 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

I started out the day feeling like such an enormous fat pig and so ashamed of all the food I had eaten last night.

But then after talking about it here, with others who understand how it feels and who tell me it's okay, I not only feel sexy but I actually want to enjoy even more! Putting on tight clothes, eating again...I can't keep my hands off my stretched and bloated body. 

And then, as people describe what they think about my gluttonous indiscretion and giant growing belly, how it makes them feel...OMG, I have gotten so so excited.

Now I just want to eat nonstop all day long while someone gets turned on watching me get fatter by the hour! What a dream come true that would be. 💕

20211112_115330_1636742306218_1636745343991.jpg

Words that are dripping fire and lust 🔥 Such an insatiable porker of a Goddess! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...