• Curvage Model

So I have decided to embrace my much fatter body rather than try and hide it or deny it. Well, at least some of the time! 🤣 Having always been aware of my fat fetish and a long time member of the fat fetish community it seems super hypocritical for me to fight my own growth.

For those of you who don't know my story the quick version is I am a fat admirer and fetishist. And my personal journey was about stuffing and bloating but never about gaining! My joy was always in my different partners' gaining. At almost 200 pounds my entire adult life I was constantly dieting to combat my sexually fueled addiction to stuffing. But then, BAM, a short while back the weight just started piling on. 

I gained so much so fast that it really messed with my head. I honestly didn't think it was possible.  I mean, yeah, in the weight gain fiction I love so much but not in real life. Turns out, it's possible.  Oh not the fictional hundreds of pounds over night but definitely a lot. 

So here I am, in two short years, so much fatter. How much fatter? I would like to just say a lot but honestly, about 60 pounds. Now, if it were someone else's body I would be so turned on by that! So why have I been fighting my own weight gain so much? 

Hearing the compliments about my massive belly has always turned me on. I love it!  But I think the fact that I could always go back to my normal size and appear publicly as nothing had changed made the difference.  Now I don't go back, I get bigger. And as for hiding it from public eyes, forget it.

So that brings me to now. No, I'm not completely able to accept my new permanent figure but I am going to try and enjoy it as much as I can. Not just in the horny binge stuffing moments,  but whenever I can. So here goes...me trying to feel pretty and sexy and sultry in my big fat body.

I hope you enjoy it, because it is your appreciation and compliments that has brought me to this new stage of my fetish. No longer just an admirer or a feeder, but now as a bit of a gainer and feedee.

Love you all, everyone in my cherished fat fetish community, on both sides...and those of us in the middle.

💋

20210828_095905_1630161222242.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, CarlGnarl said:

I will say, simply and hopefully tastefully - 

From zero to absolute pounding in less than 20 seconds over here!

(Slaps own face)

Your husband (boyfriend, sig. other) is lucky! I would be over the moon if my honey gained 60 pounds, all fat, her body expanding, expanding, expanding...wow.

Thank you my dear! Honestly. ❤ And back at ya' with the 20 seconds thing! 

And I totally agree, that kind of gain is just what I would want in someone I was feeding!!!

I wish my husband shared our passion. 

Your choice of tasteful description is so sweet. 😍 Especially given how much I have to censor my own language! 🤣 I love lewd descriptive language. Then I remember...public forum. 

1 hour ago, GluttonyGal said:

Look at that perfect ball. It feels massive and amazing.

Oh sure, here we are almost at Labor Day weekend, summer nearly over, and NOW you have a beach ball! 😁 Seriously though, it's good to see you beginning to come to terms about your weight. From feeder to feedee works for me, as long as you continue to post wonderful pictures like these!! 🥰🤗😘

So so happy you have embraced your growth and find it attractive. All of these comments are showing there is positivity in what you're doing.

Really embracing the feedee gainer role has its perks and you really show it off well.

Enjoy the food, that extra jiggle, the stares in public when you walk in with your belly leading the way. You've earned to be showered with compliments and praise. Your beauty is shining and "growing" by the day.

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, fatowl said:

Simply gorgeous, seductive and sensual!!   You are Sultry and Savory!  Salty and Sassy!!  Sweet and Sumptuous!!  Nothing can be more enchanting than a massive ball belly continuing to bloom and bringing smiles to us all!  Thank you!!

Wow...speechless 💖💖💖

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

So so happy you have embraced your growth and find it attractive. All of these comments are showing there is positivity in what you're doing.

Really embracing the feedee gainer role has its perks and you really show it off well.

Enjoy the food, that extra jiggle, the stares in public when you walk in with your belly leading the way. You've earned to be showered with compliments and praise. Your beauty is shining and "growing" by the day.

Such lovely sentiment, I really really appreciate it! 💕💕💕

1 minute ago, GluttonyGal said:

This dress used to be my favorite for hiding my stomach if I had eaten too much. Now it just accentuates my enormous ball belly.

I think I'll wear it next time I go out. 😁

20210825_090734_1630015053245.jpg

If I saw you in public wearing this dress, I would walk up, tip my hat, put my hand on my heart and say "That is a lovely dress!" Hopin you would "read between the lines."

• Curvage Model
On 9/8/2021 at 2:08 AM, dotti said:

What a glorious journey Uve been on and to end up the fattened one is amazing thank you for sharing xx

do you have any pictures from two years ago when u could control your fat ? Xx

These are November 2019. I thought I was so fat and had such a big belly then. Never dreamed how big I would be...

IMG_20191109_121719_1573335239310.jpg

IMG_20191109_121837_1573334851332.jpg

IMG_20191109_121851_1573334809675.jpg

IMG_20191109_121942_1573334976817.jpg