Goldy’s Vorium Emporium

TheGoldenDun

This one here is the first story I wrote on Curvage! It’s a short story with the lovely Cytorah Rose! It was written in July 2020

Tonight I had a dinner date with the lovely Cytorah Rose. I gave her the best meal that a queen could ask for. I watched as she ate and ate and bloated bigger and bigger. After a satisfying dinner, I treated her with wonderful desserts of different cakes, pies, and ice cream, and she bloated even more. She was so big, she couldn’t move at all. However when she asked me why I didn’t eat, I told her I was saving my appetite...for her. To her shock, I opened my giant maw and engulfed her head. Like a snake, I swallowed whole her entire stuffed body.

*gulp*

*guulllp*

*slurppp*

I savored every moment, until finally I reached her feet.

*guuuullllllp* *swallow* ahhhhhh

Oh she was so yummy!

*bUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP*
ahhh, much better

I looked down to my now massive gut, which was moving slightly with her wiggling inside me. I patted my big belly in satisfaction, I was so full. I started waddling slowly, rocking left and right trying to get to my bedroom. As I enter my room, I turn away from my bed and fall backwards onto my mattress, which made a creaking noise from the sheer weight.

“I really enjoyed my dinner. Did you love yours?”

”mmmpphh! mmmmmppppphhhhh!”

”Hehe, I knew you would. You’ll be fine, just go to sleep and I’ll let you out in the morning...”

I fell fast asleep with a big full belly, satisfied that tonight was a good dinner. I should do this more often

24AF249F-4CCF-4C35-8144-0A80AE99A9E2.jpeg

I wrote this one also in July 2020, this time with the sweet Udderlyadorable!

She wore a one piece lingerie that had a dairy cow design on it. She was on all fours and she was facing me. Right next to me was a barrel with a plastic rubber tube on it, and inside of it was a barrel full of delicious chocolate milkshake. With all my horse strength, I lifted up the barrel and handed her the straw which she put in her mouth, ready for her dessert. I flipped the barrel upside down and slowly, the milkshake came out and she drank as much as she could.

She continued to drink and as more and more of the milkshake was released, her belly was inflating and slowly dropping low to the floor. This lasted for about 10 minutes until finally the barrel was starting to weigh less, and she was starting to weigh more. And as she drank the last drop, her big jiggly belly had already touched the floor and she released the straw. She breathed heavily and couldn’t move. After a while she smiled and gave a little “Tehe!” She looked down at her massive fat swinging belly and said “Moo” softly.

“Thank you so much for this! I can’t even move!”

“I know” I responded “That was the whole point.” she turned to look at me, only to see that I was also on all fours and my jaws were wide open.

I swallowed her head and then took another huge swallow to trap her flailing arms so she couldn’t escape. I turned and twisted my head so her large shape could enter. When I finally reached to her lower belly, I lifted myself and her up into the air to let gravity do the work, but as she was sliding down, she...suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and...

OMG! Her butt is so huge! It’s too big!

I raised my arms and grabbed her butt, I tried pushing her in but it didn’t work. I then started to squeeze her cheeks so it would fit to the shape that I could continue to swallow. My jaw was starting to hurt, I had to act fast. Maybe if I tried this? I started to jump a little while also squeezing her butt, until finally, she started to slip in. “Yes!” I thought to myself. I stretched out my cheeks to open my mouth more, and finally her huge butt was going in. “Oh thank goodness” I thought to myself. Her legs and feet slowly disappeared and I closed my mouth.

*gulllpp* *swallow* gaaahhhh!! I sighed in relief. I fell backwards into the bench and sat down heavily.

I was gasping for air, and as I did I looked down at my fat belly which was moving slightly from her thrashing. I rested my head back and closed my eyes, smirking at the thought of me almost ** to death.

”Hehe. I think I need a little more practice.” I sighed.

She thrashed harder and I looked down “hey, settle down in there! It’ll be fine, you won’t digest. I’ll let you out in the morning. Mmmppff you were very filling, cow is my favorite snack, especially the ones full of milk hehe.”

I rested my head against the wall, still sitting on the wooden bench, a fell into a food coma.

210A9BB4-EDEC-4070-841F-6D3058C65218.jpeg

Next up: Roxxywood! The third story I wrote also in July 2020

She was completely stuffed. I ordered her almost 10 full course meals. And thanks to the magic pill of elasticity she was bloated to the point that the only way to move was to roll.

”That was sooo gooood!” She cried out, rubbing her big belly in delight. She was sitting down leaning on the couch. Her legs spread out so the gorging gut could hang off.

”Thank you so much for this wonderful meal.” She said happily.

”No. thank you...” I responded licking my lips.

I stood over her and opened my huge mouth, engulfing her head and slowly working down to her giant belly and hips.

*gulp* *gulllppp* mmmppff

As I swallowed, I stood up and only her legs dangling out from my mouth. I let gravity do the rest of the work.

*guulllllppppp* *swallow* ahhhh

I took a few steps back and leaned against the wall, I grabbed on to something to hold all the weight that my big belly was now carrying. I patted my huge gut, with her wriggling inside.

”Ahhh. Thank you beautiful...for being a fine me—“

bbUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!

“oops hehe, sorry about that. You’ll be alright I’ll let you out tomorrow. But right now...”

I lifted myself up, and waddled to the couch and lay down. “I’m just gonna go to sleep...boy you were very filling. I’m falling into a food coma...” *snore*

8323C088-44DF-43CE-B3E7-F8249EBA5979.jpeg

Here is one I wrote with Curvage Casey! From September 2020. Goldy’s very first encounter with the beautiful Casey!

Casey had found her new feedee, but she never expected someone like a tall horse person like me. I took the liberty of baking a cake for her before I came over. It had all the delicious sugary ingredients, plus one more I added.

As I fed her, she noticed every time she swallowed a bite, her stomach grew instantly by inches. She was shocked! I then told her my secret: “I just added a drop of ‘Grow-A-Belly’, it’s been in the market for days and everyone is loving it! You’ll be a fat little piggy in no time!” I winked. Her eyes grew wide and she smiled in excitement.

I continued feeding her, and with each bite she grew more and more. To her belly, waist, breasts, butt, arms and hips, everywhere! It grew in places that wouldn’t normally grow in. The very bottom of her belly was getting so round she was getting a huge thigh gap. She could barely move!

As she finished her last bite and swallowed, she burped so loud and patted her full soft belly. She was at her biggest yet! There was some chocolate icing around her mouth to which she quickly licked her lips. She slowly got off the bed with her huge belly was hanging low, the gap between her thighs was so apart she had to waddle, rocking left and right to turn around and face me.

”Lay down on your back.” She said in a sexy tone. I did just that and she rolled on to the bed to sit on top of me.

”I loved that cake so much...you’ll have to hook me up to whoever you get it from.” I responded, “I sure will.”

”So now...will you be my feeder?” I asked. She looked puzzled. She didn’t make anything for me. “Well if you want me to feed me I’ll have to make something for you.”

”That’s fine” I responded as I grabbed the back of her head.

”I have you!”

”Wait, wha—“

Before she could ask, I quickly engulfed her head in my mouth and I slowly started to push her in. She was flailing her arms but I grabbed them and continued pushing her in. My mouth was wide open and my cheeks were filling from her chunky face. 

*gulp* *slurp*

After a few minutes I was already at the best part, her big soft curvaceous belly. I grabbed her plump butt and pushed. Her whole upper half went in, my arms followed suite. And just as she went in, my belly started to inflate and grow. I swallowed her hips and thighs and then finally to her calves. I slurped her legs and feet in like she was spaghetti.

*sluuuuuuurp* *guuulllp* *swallow*

And with one last gulp, Casey was inside my belly.

I just laid there, motionless, and gave out a huge sigh of relief.

aaaaahhhhhh—bUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRPPPP

”Oops hehe, sorry. You were just...ugh...too big I swallowed to much air.” I patted my round belly, as she started thrashing around.

”omg you were sooo tasty. That cake...mmmff...sure did wonders to you. And to me it seems hehe.”

Her thrashing was slowing down, until finally she stopped. “Fast asleep already? Oh well, don’t worry you’ll be *burp* safe in there. I’ll just sleep here on your bed. It’s not like I’ll be moving anytime soon.”

And with that, I kissed my hand to my belly goodnight and fell fast asleep.

~end

E0828234-3F55-4252-BE48-EF1AAC2BD889.jpeg

5B2AC300-D42D-4B10-972A-A6573626B8AD.jpeg

These last few are all from September of 2020 before I started writing longer stories. In this one, Taytay enjoyed the huge dinner I fed her!

Her eyes went wide open when I showed her the table full of fatty foods: chicken, pizza, burgers, fries, pork, steak, and all sorts of other delicious meals. And of course ice cream and cake. I helped her to her sofa and I sat next to her. “Here” I said as I brought out a glass bottle. “Drink this, it’ll make you more stretchy so you can fit all of this in.” “Oh thank you so much!” She gleefully said.

She started with the pizza to which she ate all 6 pies, she then focused on the burger and fries, pork, steak, noodles, almost everything. And from all this eating she could still fit more thanks to my potion. She then focused on the turkey that was centered on the table. “Hey, would you help me with something?” She turned to me. “I want you to stuff the whole turkey into my mouth, I wanna swallow it whole.” I grabbed the turkey and held it close to her mouth to which, with her now stretchy jaws, opened wide and engulfed the whole fat turkey. Her cheeks were full and wide, and as she swallowed, her entire neck and throat bulged as the meal slipped down into her massive gut. I helped feed her the rest of her food and finally her dessert as the sheer mass of her belly was now blocking her from reaching.

She took her final bite of what was left on the table, and she sat back against the cushion. She was FAT. Her whole stomach bloated beyond proportion and her legs spread apart as the weight went down between her thighs. She mouth was wide open as she could not close them after having eaten that turkey in one gulp, she looked up in pure food ecstasy. “Oooooh sooo fat” she moaned as her chunky cheeks jiggled. “I think...I’m...sleepy...”

”Do you want to go to bed?”

“...yeah”

”Okay then, I know a bed you’ll love sleeping in” I said as I licked my lips.

She barely reacted as I engulfed her head into my mouth. I started slurping her in

*slurp* *slurp* *gulp*

Like a snake I slowly gobbled her whole fatness in. My neck and throat started to bulge and as I got to her big belly, I twist and turned because she had gotten herself really fat. It made things easier to push her on as she was sitting down. As soon as her belly was in my throat, I got up from form the sofa and lifted her legs into the air. Holy crap she was soo heavy.

I let gravity and her weight do the rest of the work and she finally was inside me. My belly bloated from her whole fat body. She was so heavy I had to slowly lay down so I wouldn’t feel too much pressure.

“aaaaaahh...you were so delicious”

I turned my round form to my side, lifted my head and gave a huge *bUUUUUUAAAARRRRRRPPPPPP*

“Oh yeah, mmmmff, that makes everything better.” I patted my belly with glee.

“Well I hope you enjoy your *burp* soft and warm mattress I gave you. Guuhh your so big and fat, I might just have to roll around for now hehe”

I laid there motionless as I rubbed away with my big meal for the night.

~end

D4583DF4-8F62-4BC1-951F-B7236F44E6D7.jpeg

DD39787E-8154-4BAB-9C0B-932C2C47BB8C.jpeg

This next one was the first longest one I made. It stars the gorgeous, and equally voraciously hungry, DelilahDee!

I was sitting in my room reading my book, it was a relaxing day and me and my roommate Delilah were just chillin doing things.

About a half an hour ago I heard Delilah talking on the phone, I guess she had ordered pizza. The doorbell rang, and just as it did, I heard the door open and close very quickly which seemed odd to me. It wasn’t until I started hearing a lot of noise that I decided to check to see if things were alright. I made my way downstairs to the small living room where she would play her video games. As soon as I turned to see what all the commotion was about, Delilah was sitting on all fours on the couch...with an arm sticking out of her mouth...and a big belly hanging low touching the sofa.

”What the—“ I said

I watched as she slurped up the flailing gnawing arm like a noodle

*sluuuurrrrrpppp* *gullp* *swallow*

The bulge in her throat went down into her awaiting gut and gave out a huge sigh.

*bUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP*

”What’s going on here?”

She looked up to me “oh hey, I just ordered for delivery” *mmmmff* she turned and lay on her side and leaned as her huge gut was resting on the sofa. I looked at her puzzled for a few seconds before I turned to the table to see the uneaten pizza sitting on the stand. “But you didn’t eat the pizza...”.            
“Oh, I ate the delivery person” she answered.

“You ate the delivery guy?!” I said in shock.    

“Well it was actually a girl *hiccup* and guess what? It was a girl who I didn’t like back in my high school days! *mmmmff* She picked on others and said that she was gonna “be famous and not hang around with losers”. Well, I guess that worked out well because she ended up being a delivery girl. And I must say, she delivered well hehe” She patted her soft fat belly as it was moving.

”Well that great and all, but how did you...” I started to ask before I realized. “Did you go through my stuff?!” She answered, “I got really hungry dude, I had to eat something big. So I thought about you and I figured you had something that could make me fit huge meals. So I found that stretch potion you keep on your stand.” My jaw dropped in shock. “That was supposed to be for later! How much did you drink?”

”I was suuuper hungry. So I drank it all.”

I inhaled deeply. “You drank the whole thing?????” I said under my teeth.

“Well it was out in the open, you know better than to keep things out like that. And besides why do YOU need it? You can already swallow whole people without it.”                                    

“It’s for the ones who I feed to get bigger so I can swallow them!”                                           “Well it seems to me that you don’t know how to hide your belongings” she smirked. “If you were like me, I would’ve just hidden it someplace nobody would ever find it. Maybe somewhere like this?” Pointing out to her belly as she patted it.

I walked over to her and stood by the end where her head was. “I was going to use it this weekend and you just drank the whole thing?! The store I get it from is not open on weekends! Now I have to wait!”

”Welp, then I can’t wait to try it again!” She gleefully announces as she turned to looked up at me and placed both her hands on her belly. “Besides, this feels soooo gooood!”

”So it feels good huh?” I said in a deep voice. “Then maybe I’ll give you the tour of what it’s like!”

I opened my giant mouth and quickly engulfed her head.

*gulp* *gulp*

I gobbled and gobbled and I swallowed her whole fatness in like a snake. And as I continued to swallow and she was entering my now inflating belly, I slowly started taking over the spot she was in. My throat bulged entirely from her big fat belly as it went in and she quickly went down into my gut.

*sluuurrpp* *gulp* *gulp*

As I reached to her calves, I turned myself around on the sofa and laid back, I closed my lips around Delilah’s legs and slurped her in like a noodle.

*sluuuuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp* *guuulllppp* *swallow*

Her legs slid down my throat and finally inside my belly. I felt so huge and big. I then let out a big—

*bUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP*

“aaaaaahhhhh. That’ll teach you now not to touch my stuff!” *mmmmfff* I poked my belly as she laid motionless inside.

”Gaaahh, I didn’t realize you’d get me this big. You were so big and fat, and soft to for that matter.” I rubbed my belly up and down. “You know you’ll be alright, you’ve been around me long enough to realize that. You’ll just stay here until you—“

”Oh wow! This is so cool!” A muffle came from inside.

”WHAT THE HELL?!?!”

”It’s so nice and warm. It’s like a soft bed in here!”

”How are you still awake? I thought you be fast asleep?”

”Are you kidding? I love this kink, I always wanted to ask you to swallow me but didn’t know how to. So I made a plan.”

I didn’t know what she was talking about until then, I realized.

”You set this up didn’t you?”

”Yep hehe!”

“You could’ve asked me!”

”Well I wanted to make it more fun for the both of us! And it looks like you did.”

I slapped my forehead and sighed deeply. “Well, did you learn your lesson at least?”

“Nope!” She quickly answered.

”Ugh. Well you’ll just stay here then for the time being. And I’m not saying that just because to taste your own medicine, now you got me lazy to move.”

“Eh. It’s fine. I love it in here! It’s like a little hotel.”

”Works for me.” I answered

”Hey. Could you maybe drop a slice of pizza in here? I’m still starving.” She asked.

”Fine.” I said as I took a slice and swallowed it to feed Delilah.

~end

7D90A9FD-753D-4788-8AA8-86856B65F293.jpeg

20709DFB-DBA5-4789-8E5B-496A60D4E0DE.jpeg

02B310E2-A878-4FEE-B2F9-DEBF245C88EE.jpeg

This last short story from September 2020 stars the lovely CouchQueen! Her dance will hypnotize you!

Tonight I hit up with a beautiful woman who wanted to be fed. She had requested that we wear masquerade masks as I feed her. After buying myself a mask. I headed to her house carrying all the delicious fatty foods that would soon be engulfed.

She greeted me at the door and her eyes widened and jaw dropped from the site of all the meals I got her. I set them all at the table and I helped to bring a comfortable chair so she could rest. I handed her my handy dandy stretch potion and explained that it would help give a lot more room in her stomach. Once she drank it and felt the effects, the feeding started.

I started off feeding her with pasta, the noodles were piled very high and I worked my way from the top all the way down. Just as the plate was almost finished, I scooped up one noodle and fed her to her, to which she started to slurp it up. It was an entire one noodle I secretly put at the bottom so I could watch her suck it in like a vacuum. She held her big belly as she slurped it in and as she got to the very end, she swallowed and gulped it down. She then patted her belly which was now slightly inflated.

Afterwards I fed her fries, burgers, steak, pork, pizza, and all the wonderful fatty foods that I brought her. And with every minute, her belly was getting bigger and bigger and curvier. She was the biggest she’s ever been. Finally we got to the dessert which was one giant chocolate cake. However there was another secret I did to the cake, and she would soon find out. I took the forked, cut a huge piece and fed her. And as she swallowed the chocolate sweetness, all the sudden she felt as if she had been lifted up a bit from the sofa she was sitting in. I then told her my secret: I put an ingredient in the cake that would make her butt bigger. She got very excited and moaned at the thought that she was gonna get a huge butt. So I continued on with the cake and with each bite, her butt was inflating more and more. After about 20 minutes of eating, she took one last bite of the cake, and the whole table was completely cleaned off. Nothing but empty plates and dishes.

She rubbed and moaned at her now massive figure. It didn’t take long before her stomach digested all the food inside her, and then she became even more curvier. Her belly was soft and massive, her breast were huge, her butt was curvy and wobbly, and her thighs were fat and jiggle and the weight of her belly dropped down so low that it made a gap between her thighs.

She stood up from her sofa and examined herself with her small hands, exploring every roundness and curve that she had. She then waddled over to the speakers and played her music. She danced slowly and sexy. She moved her arms up and around, slowly stroking her curvy body and grabbing and rubbing her big belly. She moved her hips slowly left and right, even with her thigh gap she could still dance very sexy.

I was getting excited myself, she was giving me a show, and with her masquerade mask it made things better. After dancing for a few minutes, she smiled at me and turned around, showing her big butt. She bent her knees and started twerking and shaking her giant butt, it was so close to my face that I started to drool. I was hypnotized by her jiggly wobbly butt, that my stomach started to growl, giving me the message that it was time to eat.

I got up from the chair, kneeling on all fours and crawl to her. My face so close to her butt. I then opened my mouth very wide and I engulfed her butt. She was surprised at first, but then when I started to gulp her even more, she realized what I was doing...and she was letting me continuing. She smiled at me and then I realized that she was loving that I was going to swallow her whole. “Please keep going.” She said. “I’ve always wanted to be eaten like a piggy, I never thought it would happen until you came. Now you’re making my dreams come true!” I then continued gulping her starting from her huge butt.

*gulp* *gulp* *swallow* *guulllpp*

I grabbed below her massive belly and pushed her in, my mouth and jaws widening up as she was going in. Her feet lifted off the floor and I sat myself down so that I wouldn’t keep myself on all fours from her weight. Gravity did the rest of the work.

*Guuuullllp* *guuuullllp* *swallow*

Her fat belly was engulfed in my throat, her head and feet were sticking out. And slowly but surely, my belly was now inflating from her massive, curvy fat soft body. I gulped and gulped and she was enjoying the moment of being completely swallowed.

“Please babe! Swallow me whole!”

I did as she commanded, and I gave one last gulp.

*Guuuuuuuulllllllllpppppp*

I closed my mouth around the rest of her.

*Mmmmmmmmffff* *mmmmmfff* was what I could say as I enjoyed my meal.

*Swaaaaalllllooooowwwwwww*

I swallowed hard, and she went completely down into my gut.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh” I said and huffed.

*bUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPP*

I sat on the hard floor for a few minutes rubbing my now inflated fat big belly. Afterwards a laid on my back, rolled over to the sofa, and slowly lifted myself up to stand on my hooves.

“Gaaaahhhhh. Oh wow you were a fatty *huff* *huff* I thought I was never gonna get up from your big body in my belly. *mmmmffff*

I continued rubbing and caressing my inflated form. “You made everything wonderful for your feeding. I really love the masks you had us both wear. And your dance was just...uuugh so  sexy. I was just hypnotized by your giant butt. And I must say, that was the best part.”

I patted and rubbed for a few more minutes. Then on the speaker another slow dance song played and I turned. “Hmmm, maybe I’ll give dancing a go. What do you say?”

My belly moved slightly.

“My thoughts exactly, you just rest in there. And I’ll just dance away. I’m sure it’ll make us feel better.

I waddled over to the open space and slowly danced to the beat, my huge curves and all moving around ever so sexy.

~end

89E7CAE7-5C7B-433D-825B-6575D4A6E970.jpeg

78C05A11-C68F-4ED9-837B-D603E106CE47.jpeg

One last blast from the past! This is a sequel I wrote for DelilahDee back in November 2020! This was one I never released publicly, but now you’ll get to see it for the very first time!

There’s just something about Delilah, I can’t get it out of my head. A few weeks ago, she ate a pizza delivery girl. And LOVED it. Did she hide the fact from me that she loves the idea of swallowing whole people? She’s seen me do it, and never said anything. Although I admit that when I brought home some unwilling people to devour, she watched me with envy and lust. And a gluttonous appetite to add. I was starting to think that maybe it just wasn’t a big belly she loved seeing on me, I think that there was...something more. I couldn’t shake it out of my head no matter how hard I tried. After digesting that pizza girl, she got herself a curvy, soft fat figure. However it disappeared afterwards which she was upset about. Deep in my mind I knew that she wanted more. She wanted to be curvy. She wanted to be fat. She wanted to be beautiful. She thought she was never gonna get that chance again.

Or so we thought.

Dee and I were sitting on the couch playing our game, we were super into it and we were competing against each other. She was wearing nothing but a bra and thong. And, me being a giant anthro horse and having limited clothing, had nothing on me. I was bare in a sense. Although Dee didn’t seem to mind me being naked. Sometimes I caught her staring at me, my huge body and ass, as well as my cock. I guess it’s the draft horse side in me. We played for hours on end, sometimes yelling and cheering in a friendly way. She was really good at this shooter game.

“C’mon. C’mon.” I said under my breath.

“Oh you’re so done Goldy.” She smartly responded to me.

We were clicking and clicking out controllers intensely.

“Yes!” Dee yelled.

“Damn it!” I softly yelled as I slowly put the controller down.

Dee looked up to me with a smile and giggled. “I win” she said and stuck her tongue out at me jokingly

“Don’t make fun of me. You know I can’t aim that well in shooters.”

“Oh come on you know I was being funny.” She replied.

We both stared at each other in the eyes, she could see that I was trying hard not to look at her boobs. She smiled softly and asked “Wanna go again?”

I shook my head as if I was put in a trance. “Uh yeah. Sure.”

“Yay! But I think this time you’ll need a little more confidence. Let me just get more comfortable...” she put her controller down to the side, and then lifted herself up to move and...wait, what?! She seating herself...right in between my legs. I was sitting with my legs crossed, and now she’s right in the center of me. As she settled herself down, her almost bare butt pressed right on my cock. And she settled in and laid her back on my abs and chest, my cock slightly throbbed. I shuddered, did I just? I closed my eyes tightly and tried not to think about it. I was desperately hoping that she did not feel that. However, just when I thought that I calmed down, Dee suddenly pressed herself more on my cock, this time she wiggled her butt to get in deeper. I grunted, and my cock throbbed two more times.

“Uhhhn...”

D-did she just...moan???

Oh my god. She’s loving this!

Is it true? Did she fall in love with me? Is she in love with me?! Am I just someone who she needs around when she’s all pent up? I had all these questions in my mind and I had no idea how to ask her or even respond.

“Thanks babe! I feel warmer now with you!” She smiled and giggled.

Babe?! She just called me babe! What does this all mean?!?!

Knock knock knock

The both of us were startled. We both looked at the door confused.

“Did you?” I started to ask before she answered.

“No. We got plenty of food. I was planning on eating someone next week. Hehe”

I sighed a bit. I knew it was just the beginning of something. We both got up from the couch and went to the door. Dee didn’t bother with grabbing a shirt or anything which surprised me. I guess she developed a bit more confidence recently. I opened the door, with Dee right in front of me.

“Hello?” I asked.

There were three women. One was in front while the other two were behind. They seemed rather jittery, it was snowing so it could’ve just been the cold weather. They were carrying black garbage bags. Homeless? No. They couldn’t be. They were wearing clean clothes and there were no rips or tears, they seemed to be rather normal.

“H-Hi there! Um, I’m sorry it’s just so cold. U-Um we ran into a bit of trouble, our car broke down and we don’t know what’s up with it. And also our phones are dead. Do you mind if we borrow your phone and call an Uber or someone?”

I felt suspicious about this whole thing, but I’ve always been suspicious of other people.

“Um we-“

“Of course you can!” Dee shouted.

“Of course...” I thought to myself.

We let them inside, and as they passed us, I could tell that Dee was staring at each of them, guess she was checking out if they were “plump” enough. I know what she’s thinking.

“You can sit on the chairs there.” I pointed to the chairs by the corner where the heater was. The two girls who stood behind the one that knocked sat down and placed each of their bags beside them. Seeing more clearly know in the light, the one girl who was behind the first had brown curly hair and she seemed to have a tough personality. The third girl was shorter than the other, she had cherry red hair and seemed shorter than the others. She looked very sweet, but also shy at the same time. The first girl who knocked came up to me, she also had brown hair like the second girl and her facial structure seemed similar as well, maybe they’re sisters?

“Thank you so much for letting us in to your home. You don’t know how much that means to us. I’m sorry to if we are bothering you.”

“Uh yeah. Of course!” I smiled. “And it’s totally fine me and my roommate are just playing games. If you need a phone there’s one in the guest room that you can use.”

“Thank you so much!”

“Sure. Come with me.”

I led her down the hall into the guest room. The phone was sitting on the stand next to the bed.

“Please take your time!” I said.

“Thank you.” She smiled and entered the room. I walked away back down to the living room and found Dee talking to the other girls. I sighed a little thinking about what Dee was up to. I walked over to the ladies.

“Oh you girls must be so cold!” Dee said. “It is a cold night and there’s a lot of snow.”

The second girl spoke “Yeah well, we weren’t expecting this damn weather. Sorry I’m just a bit annoyed.”

“Oh no don’t be! We actually love having guests, expected or unexpected.” Dee exclaimed.

“Yeah...” she responded silently. Rude.

Dee introduced herself to the girls “I’m Delilah! But you can call me Dee!”

“I’m Goldy.” Introducing myself.

“Lauren.” The second girl answered

The third girl spoke softly. “I’m Ginny. Um...thank you for letting us into your home.” She smiled, her cute cheeks slightly turning red.

“You’re welcome.” I said “So what happened? Car just died?”

The second girl answered quickly “Yeah something like that. Stacey didn’t get her car checked like she was supposed to.” She sounded mad of course.

I answered and pretended that I was agreeing with her so she wouldn’t feel too pissed. “Yeah that sucks...um are you two sisters? You both look the same.”

Lauren answered “Yeah she is. Older sister. Miss goody two shoes. I told her she had to get it done but she was all like “no it’ll be fine and—“

“Oh my god...” I thought to myself. I don’t like hearing complaints but I was the host letting in complete strangers from the cold. But I had no choice since Dee loves fast food.

Stacey returned to the living room about ten minutes later. I could tell was fuming, guess the phone call didn’t go well.

“Well, Ted isn’t coming!” She said loudly. “Apparently his car is dead and there’s no one else to get us!”

“Don’t complain to me” Lauren answered. “If you listened to me we would be home by now!” The two sisters started bickering and I decided to get up and leave to give them space. As I walked down to Dee’s room, I glanced in to see what she was up to. She was staring into the mirror and checking out her boobs and butt. She was grabbing and squeezing them very firmly. Oh yeah, she’s definitely thinking about it. I sighed and entered her room. She looked up to me.

“Hmmm. What do you think? Think Stacey would look good on my breasts? Or maybe my belly? She does seem taller than the others. I think Ginny would be better on my breasts. And Lauren will definitely look good on my ass. Which she is hehe.”

I took a deep breath before I answered “No”

“Oh stop don’t be like that. This is a buffet just for us.” Dee calmly answered.

“Dee. These ladies just had their car break down and they probably walked from wherever they were to find someone who could bring them in. You and I are NOT gonna eat them.”

“Goldy I see you always bringing someone back here every week and you are always in a joyful mood when you decided to put them in there.” She poked my belly.

“Yeah. But those people I swallow whole are willing to get swallowed because they enjoy that fetish. And I have a second stomach that’s non-digestive. I don’t just kidnap someone and eat them if they don’t like it!”

Dee smiled a bit. “Well that bitch I knew from college seemed to like it.” She laughed.

“But she didn’t deserve it.” I argued.

“Oh yeah she did.” She fired back. “She called me fat. Took away my boyfriend. And she did some rather unfortunate illegal activities while she was leader of her dorm. She was NOT innocent.”

I went silent for a moment. “Alright well maybe she did. But these girls we have here right now have to stay somewhere warm tonight. They are innocent.

“They don’t look so innocent to me.”

“Dee...”

She stared into my eyes, she stared long and hard. Finally she sighed and looked at me with an upset expression.

“Goldy. This is the perfect opportunity for us and you don’t want to do it. I really wanted it to be special for us.” I was confused, what did she mean?

“What? I don’t-“

“I’m in love with you.” She stated.

I was dumbstruck. So was it true? She loves me? I asked her “What do you mean by...?”

“I mean I truly love you 100%. I have never in my life ever thought that I would meet someone like you. Someone who can swallow whole people and just have the biggest belly ever. I never thought it would be possible. And when I met you and learned what you could do, I knew that you were the one. I really want to make this night special.”

She drew herself close to me, and wrapped her arms around me. Then she got sexy and cute.

“Pweeeease?” She asked all cute

I hesitated a bit. I closed my eyes and thought about what she said. My cock throbbed once more from the touch of her body.

“No. Not tonight.”

She got sad. She let go of me and turned away from me. I sighed and I turned and walked out of her room.

I walked down the hall to check on the women. But as I made my way down I heard yelling in the guest room. Stacey was inside.

“Guess she had to use the phone again.” I thought and continued walking. I passed by the door and from the room I heard Stacey yell quietly “I don’t care if you are **! You have to pick us up now! Sooner or later they’ll find us!”

They? Who are they? Something is up. I just knew it in my gut. I finally decided to listen in on what Stacey was saying.

“We just fucking robbed a store and they barely had any cash with them! All we took was what they had and some food and minor electronics. But if you don’t get your ass up we’re all in trouble! We have to leave this country now! We had to stab that old man when he got in our way!”

They did what?! Did ribbed a store? And they killed an old man?!

“Get your ass over here you dick!” And Stacey slammed the phone down. I quickly and quietly ran to the bathroom right across and hid myself in the dark. Stacey stormed out of the room and into the living area. She didn’t notice me at all. I quietly crept down the hallway to hear what the girls were saying to each other. I had to know more. I stopped at the corner and listened in.

Lauren asked “Well?”

“I think we’re either fucked or saved. But I yelled enough at Chad for him to get us...”

“We have to get out of here! If we don’t leave they’ll throw us in prison and we’ll get charged more for the murder.” Lauren yelled.

They did do it. They killed an old innocent man just for a low amount of cash and food.

“Oh thanks for fucking clearing that up miss googles too fucking much.” Stacey responded.

“Listen! Don’t fuck with me right now! I’m already stressed as is.”

Stacey and Lauren then went silent. I didn’t hear Ginny speak at all, she did seem sweet. I believed that she never wanted to be involved in this whole thing. That she would be the one to—

“I liked stabbing that guy though.” Ginny answered. I was just stunned. She continued “It felt pretty fun.”

Lauren and Stacey answered in agreement.

This is. I can’t believe that this happened. An innocent man was killed by these...monsters. I didn’t move for a while. And then suddenly, I snapped. Dee was right. She was more than right. These women were criminals. And I knew what to do.

I immediately walked back to Dee’s room. She was sitting on the corner of the bed. She turned her head towards me and stood up.

“Look, Goldy, I’m sorry about before. I just got too excited and I didn’t want you to—“

“I changed my mind Dee” I cut her off “We’re going to eat these bitches.” I stated.

“Wait what?” Dee asked.

“You were right, these girls are not innocent.” I explained everything that I heard from the criminals. And Dee shouted silently “I knew it! I was right wasn’t I?” She pointed at me in a gleeful manner.

“I guess you were. But now. Let’s go with what you had planned tonight.”

“She drew herself close to me and wrapped her arms around me like she did before “Hmmmm. Yes.” She responded in a sexy sultry tone.

“Here. Come with me. I know how to make this night better.” I said and grabbed Dee’s hand lovingly. We went to my room and walked to my dresser where there were bottles and potions that Dee had found all those weeks ago. I was rummaging through the bottles quickly. “I know they’re here.” Finally I found the bottles. “Aha! Here! Drink these two.” Dee gleefully took the two bottles and drank both at the same time.

“What are they?” She asked.

“One bottle is the elasticity potion you drank. And the other is one for weight gain after you eat whatever you want.”

She looked confused “But wait, don’t I already have the elasticity effect already?”

“No. The one you drank was only temporary. Plus it also had the side effect of getting rid of all the weight that you gained. But now the one you drank has a permanent effect. So now—“ I drew my face close to hers. “You’ll always have something big to gulp down on.” I smiled.

“Oh Goldy. This is so great! I love you!”

“I love you to.” It felt so strange, it’s the first time I said it and it felt good. Actually more than good, it felt great!

“And also” I continued “I have a couple surprises for these chums” I showed her two bottles that I grabbed and she read them to herself what they were.

She gasped. “Oh my god that’s brilliant!” I could tell she started to get aroused by the thought of what we were about to do. “This is going to be sooo good.” I answered.

We walked down the hallway back into the living room where the women were at. All of them were sitting silently and still. And as Dee and I entered, they all stared up at us.

“Sorry if we made you feel alone here girls” Dee said confidently with a smile.

“Oh yeah we were sooo worried.” Lauren responded in a angry tone.

“Just don’t mind her” Stacey answered. “She can be quite bitchy at times.” Lauren gave Stacey a mean look.

I answered “Oh it’s fine. We know how it is with weather like this. But we want to make you girls feel comfortable right now. Is there anyone coming to get you?”

Stacey said “My boyfriend is, but I’m not sure he’ll want to be up for it...”

“That’s how relationships work. But me and Dee” I turned and looked at Dee, and she did the same. “We have a very mutual and loving bond, and it’s all about knowing what we both want.”

Dee then announced “So since your boyfriend is coming to get you girls, why don’t you have some drinks? Beer, whine, vodka, whiskey. We got it all!”

“Finally something good.” Lauren said sarcastically.

“I would love some drinks.” Ginny answered.

“Whiskey actually sounds good right about now.” Stacey replied.

“Great, I’ll get something for y’all!” Dee shouted and went into the kitchen. She later came back with packs and bottles of alcohol. She also brought three shot glasses. “Here you go!” She sat down on the floor with the drinks. I soon sat down as well.

“Uh you’re not gonna have any shots?” Stacey asked.

I answered “Nope. These are all for you girls. You three had a rough night so might we might as well be graceful hosts and give this night to you!”

“That’s very nice of you two!” Ginny said.

The three women each took there shot glasses and raised them up in the air.

“Here’s to us!” Stacey said.

“Hooray!” Shouted Ginny.

“Yeah what a crappy night.” Lauren said.

At the same time, all three drank their shots. And after their cheers, they then each took a specific drink they wanted. We all talked nonsense for about a half-an-hour. They were just blabbing stuff away and drank more and more. Me and Dee knew better though. We simply listened and forgot about what they said. After all, they were criminals. And they were avoided to be served justice. Or rather, they were gonna serve us. In our bellies!

The girls were really getting loose. They started to feel more relaxed and they seemed more happier than before. Dee and I had some drinks ourselves, but not as much as the women, since we were saving up our empty bellies for our buffet.

I drew my head close to Dee, and quietly I said “Any second now.” She smiled.

“Oh my g-god, everything is getting hazy.” Stacey ** said.

“Yeah. But it feels so good right *hic* now.” Lauren hiccuped.

Ginny was smiling all throughout, and suddenly she asked “Ooooo...I fell hungry.”

It’s working.

Lauren lifted her head from the arm of the chair “Yeah...I’m just, so starving right now...”

“I feel so empty...” Stacey whined.

“Well we actually got some food if you guys want some.” Dee replied. All their eyes widened as they heard the word “food” like it was magic to their ears. Dee got up and went to the kitchen. She walked around the corner where they couldn’t see her but heard her shuffling through the fridge. Dee returned with an armful of food and drop them all on the floor. The girls eyes and mouth opened even wider with the large quantity of foods they were being served. Pizza, burgers, fries, Chinese, and whole roasted turkeys!

“This isn’t a house! It’s a buffet!” Ginny excitedly said.

“You-you guys fit this all in your fridge?” Lauren asked.

“Oh yeah, both of our families are always about food. We believe that food brings us together.” I answered.

“Go on girls! Have as much as you want!” Dee smiled.

The girls did just that and started feasting.

At first they started out small, however after only about a few minutes they then started grabbing more and more food faster then they should be.

“Oh this is sooo good!” Stacey yelled.

They ate and they ate. Stacey seemed to be a polite eater, eating her food like she was at a fancy diner but still ate as fast. Lauren was completely pigging on everything she could grab. And Ginny’s small cute cheeks were filled to the max. The girls ate and ate and ate. But they felt that no matter how much they ate, it was not enough. It took about ten minutes until finally Dee and I noticed their changes. The girls bellies were expanding drastically, and little by little every second they were getting fatter. Soon their hips and arms started to swell, their breasts followed suit, and down to their asses.

These girls were HUNGRY.

When it seemed that their hands were useless. Lauren and Ginny dropped down from the chairs they say on and started eating with their mouths! Stacey soon followed. They were eating like pigs, and even started to sound like them to. They were just getting fatter and fatter. Twenty minutes later, the girls had gotten so fat, that their clothes were starting to rip.

“All according to plan...” I turned to Dee.

“Mmmmmm yes indeed.” Dee responded as she licked her lips.

Our plan was simple. I poured some drops of two different potions in the girl’s shots. One was temporary elasticity. And the other: the hunger potion. And when I say hunger, I mean SERIOUS HUNGER.

*RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP*

It was the sound of pure joy to me and Dee’s ears. Every clothing that the women wore ripped entirely off of them. But they didn’t care. All they wanted was to keep eating like the pigs they were.

It was around 1am when the girls finally finished the food that was placed on the floor. All three of them were laying on their backs, moaning and groaning in pure ecstasy. Their bellies were round and full, their asses and breasts fat and plump, hips wide, they had gotten so fat that all their weight and lower bellies went between their thigh, giving them a huge gap between them. The cheeks and faces were full and fat. Stacey and Lauren’s bellies were big, about the same size as each other. Ginny had a big mountain sized belly herself, although it was a bit smaller compared to the sisters.

“I’m...still...so hungry...” Ginny said with her stuffed face. She slowly rolled over close to the chair and placed her hands on the ledge and lifted herself up. After finally standing upright, she waddled herself left and right like a fat penguin and asked “Is there more food?”

Wow. I’m actually surprised she was not famished yet. But it made everything better.

“Yes of course. You can help yourself in the fridge.” I said.

“Thank you.” Ginny said and slowly waddled to the kitchen. She place her hands on her fat gut which poked out in front of her. As she walked she stumbled a few times as she was completely **, but to my surprise she made it to the kitchen without falling. She turned to the corner in disappeared from sight. I turned my head to Dee, who was moaning herself, as she was about to get what she finally wanted.

“I’m so fucking horny right now. C’mon Goldy, let’s do it.”

“Let’s” I answered.

“I want the bitchy one.” Dee said.

“Fine with me.” I responded.

At the same time, we both turned our heads looking at our delicious meals before us. And we both locked our lips. Dee’s thong soaking wet from her pussy, and my giant horse cock erect and throbbing.

“So full...” Lauren said

“So fat...” Stacey stated.

Dee and I got up from our spots and we both moved to right where the sisters heads were. We crouched down like tigers ready to pounce, and without warning, we both opened our giant moves, and engulfed the sisters heads.

Gulp

Gulp

Slurp

Gulp

Gulp

Dee slithered down on Lauren’s fat body like a snake. Her mouth slowly opening wider with every minute. I did the exact same thing, I used my strong tongue to draw Stacey in deeper into my throat.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Swallow

Both of our throats widened and fattened up and soon enough, they both started to enter passed our throats and into our chests, inflating and expanding them into a round curvy shape.

Gullllp

Slurp

Swallow

Mmmmmmffff

Dee wasn’t as strong as I was when it came to lifting a fat heavy woman. But for me it was easy, just as Stacey’s upper body was inside my throat, I hoisted myself and lifted her entirely up the air. I let gravity do the rest of the work. Stacey slowly slid deeper, her head and belly finally entered in my stomach as my belly started expanding like a balloon. I wrapped my tongue between her fat ass cheeks and used it to push her in to help with process. To my surprise though, I found that Dee actually started swallowing faster. Her eyes were rolled up almost in the back of her head as she swallowed her prey. Soon enough, her belly also started to expand.

Gulp

Gulllp

Swallow

Slurp

Swallow

The final few minutes were the best. I waited until Dee caught up with me when it was just their feet left. When she caught up, she lifted and rolled herself up, sitting on her knees while her belly rested on the carpet. And as she sat up, her bra and thong, which had been stretching from the feast, ripped apart exposing her naked body which bursted out. We both looked at each other in the eyes with love, saliva drooling from our mouths and throats bulging with fat legs. And at the same time, we lifted our heads high and took the last few gulps, saliva drooling down from our throats.

Gulp

Gulp

Slurp

Glukk

Mmmmmmmfffffff

Swalllllllooolwwwwwwww

The sisters feet’s both disappeared into our mouths. Dee and I swallowed, and soon enough, they slid down past our bulging throats which shrunk down and finally, Stacey and Lauren were both inside our bellies entirely.

Dee and I sighed

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

We were silent for a while. We stroked and patted our now fat round bellies and we could hear the gurgles of the sisters inside us.

Gurgle

Gurgle

Gluk

Dee licked and sucked her fingers. “Ohhhhh god...Goldy, she was so fucking goo—“

bUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRPPP

Dee moaned after burping, she was lost in sexual ecstasy. Her pussy still dripping wet. “Oh fuck she was so spicy. Guess it goes *hic* with her personality...”

I laughed a little, I then felt gurgles in my belly as well.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRPPP

I moaned as well. “Yeah. Mmmmfff. She tasted so yummy.” I patted my gut proudly. And my cock was furiously throbbing against my underbelly.

“What’s that noise?” A voice said from the kitchen.

As if I woke up from a trance, my eyes popped opened and cried, “Oh shit! We forgot about her.”

I heard the heavy thumps of Ginny’s steps getting louder and closer as she was returning to the living room. I started to panic, thinking that she would freak out and try to run to the door. Dee wasn’t paying attention as she was lost in food pleasure. Ginny’s gut poked out from the corner followed by the rest of her body, followed by the rest of her body. She stopped right by the entry and stood still, her belly making noises from all the food digesting. My heart started beating faster, I stood still myself and couldn’t say a word.

“Wha-oh...” Ginny could hardly say anything.

“Damn it!” I thought to myself. Dee could easily grab her, she was sitting by the entryway, but she was in her own trance.

Ginny’s eyes were half closed, but it seemed she was really trying to see what was going on.

“Oh...okay...you girls are just making noises...hehe” Ginny giggled.

Wait? Could she not see us? Or rather, she can’t see clearly. These girls were so **, guess they couldn’t see that well.

Ginny waddled over back to where she sat, she had no clue that her partners in crime were no just fat happy meals in me and Dee’s bellies. She slowly sat back down right next to me. She hiccuped a bit and she turned and looked straight to my eyes.

“S-Stacey girl...you have no idea...how mu-how much food these guys have...they uhhh...they have more than that...that guy we robbed...” she giggled a bit. I just laughed. I couldn’t believe this bitch.

I answered her. “Oh yeah, definitely more food am I right?”

She continued, “You know...I really...really loved stabbing that dude...he was soooo olllllld...”

I got a little annoyed. I drew my face very close to hers. “Yeah, he was super old. And innocent.”

Her face turned confused. “Huh?...Stacey...you do you sound...”

Her head lowered and her eyes widened as she stared at my full erect cock.

“Whooooooaaaaa...Stace....how’d you get a mmmmassive cock?”

It clicked.

A huge smile went across my snout, and my cock throbbed even more. Oh yeah, I was horny right now, and I knew where to put this little ginger.

“Ohhh, it’s a new sex toy I got. Here, want a closer look?”

I slowly got up on my knees, my giant round belly swerving around almost knocking over the red-head. My erect hard-on wiggled and the tip was facing right in front of her face.

I snorted and grunted hard.

The opening of my urethra widened, like it was a anaconda. In an instant, I grabbed Ginny’s shoulders. I pulled her and thrusted my cock and without warning, her head was engulfed.

I grunted and moaned loud, Ginny’s fat arms were flailing, she had no idea what was happening. My eyes rolled up and my tongue was hanging out. Oh yeah, it’s been a long while since I swallowed whole someone with my cock.

I grunted hard again, my urethra opened wider and sucked more of the redhead in. I was controlling every muscle of my cock as it was gulping and gulping down the woman. Soon enough, I reached her shoulders and upper fat arms that the flailing was lessening. My cock continued swallowing her, and soon enough it started to bulge more and more just like a snake eating an antelope. I grunted and moaned with every swallow. The urethra passed her big tits and was now about to swallow her belly. I was able to stand up to my hooves, but remained squatted so as to stay at her height. Now that I was towering her, I then slowly pushed my cock further down. And soon enough her fat round belly was being gobbled and gobbled. I moaned and moaned and my hanging tongue started to drool.

“Ooooooooooohhhhn yeahhhh...my coooock...”

The feeling was pure delight, it was like I was getting a handjob from the inside. This was a rare occasion for me. Just like my non-digestive stomach, I also had an extra, non-digestive scrotum that I could carry my partners in. However though, it wasn’t located where my other balls were, it was actually located below my stomach, an inner sac.

Basically, it was like a womb, and it made me feel like I was pregnant.

I had done this before with my past lovers and the end result was always the same. When I was ready to let them out, I masturbate for a very long time. Slowly filling up my balls with cum. And when the moment was right, I cum like a fucking fountain. At the same time, my lover is ejaculated out of my womb, like I was giving birth. It’s the best feeling ever.

Dee was stroking and rubbing her pussy, she was completely lost. She pressed hard on her gut as well to get that extra sensation.

She opened her eyes slightly, and in her blurry vision, she saw a tall handsome figure standing, looking very huge. She blinked a few times and shook her head, and her sight became clearer, and she beheld what she was seeing. The gingers fat belly was already inside my cock, and only her feet remained. The lower base of my fat bellied-filled cock almost touched the floor.

“Aaaahhh...fuck...I feel like I’m pregnant...”

Dee’s eyes widened. “H-Hey! I wanted her!” She cried out.

I didn’t hear her though, I was lost in pleasure of course. However, Dee’s upset expression changed to wonder as she witnessed what I was doing. My urethra opened wide one list time and completely engulfed Ginny’s feet in. The muscles of my cock expanded and moved like a slithery snake, it continued swallowing the fat bulge of meat. The gingers belly was soon being sucked upward, slowly disappearing as my own belly was getting larger. All that remained was her legs, being gulped upwards, and as I was finishing my morsel, my cock started to shrink back to its original size.

Dee was biting the bottom of her lips, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She witnessed the last few moments of the girls feet disappear and Ginny was finally swallowed whole into my womb.

“Guuuaaaaahhhh” I grunted and panted like I did an intense workout. My eyes were looking up to the ceiling and my tongue still hanging out drooling. I was sweating hard, small droplets of sweat running down my shorts smooth fur.

I panted for a very long time until I looked over to Dee. Her mouth was open and her eyes showed that she was in intense heat.

“Goldy...”she spoke softly. “Kiss me...”

I smiled. I waddled over to her, making very heavy steps along the way. I bent my horse legs down and I looked deeply into her eyes. I opened my mouth, as did she, and we started kissing.

It was intense, both of our hearts beating fast, I grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and she grabbed the back of mine with both. We ignored the drools that covered our mouths, we didn’t give a shit how we looked. All that mattered was that we both wanted each other, and more.

“Fuck me now!” Dee yelled. “Fuck your fat pig of a girlfriend!

I did as she commanded, using all my strength I lifted her up into my arms. She was really heavy, but I was strong. I waddled down our hallway and made it to my room, the largest in our apartment. I laid her down on the bed and got on top of her. We faced each other again and started kissing again. My cock was throbbing furiously between my belly and hers along with her pussy. There was so much I wanted to do. But soon enough, I inserted my cock inside of her.

We both moaned and grunted hard. I pumped my giant horse cock inside with every thrust.

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

I wanted to grab every part of her curvy round body as I could. I grabbed the sides of her belly and held on as I humped her harder. It was so fucking round, I could feel Lauren in there, but she was motionless. The alcohol and food really knocked her out. I moved my hands downward and then grabbed her fat round ass. I was always an ass man when it came to relationships. I loved nothing more than looking at a round curvaceous ass of a beautiful woman. Humping Dee while holding her ass was the best I’ve ever felt in my life.

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

I moved my lips away from Dee’s and I started sucking on one of her inflated tits. I completely engulfed it inside my huge mouth and sucked away. She moaned very loudly. I knew she had sex with guys before but none could swallow whole an entire boob into their mouths like I could. I sucked hard and she started to lactate. Her milk tasted so sweet.

Dee and I were having good sex, our bodies sweating from the intense fucking we were doing. As I continued humping and sucking, I could feel my cock swell up bigger and longer. My balls started to inflate and full up with cum. And deep down in my womb, I could feel Ginny turning and moving.

I stopped sucking on Dee’s tit, making a huge ‘plop’ sound as I did. And I asked her.

“You want the redhead?”

“Uh...yeah...uh...” she responded.

I smiled. “I’ll give you the redhead. Turn over.” I grunted. She did just that and her bare fat ass flashed before me. My cock throbbed from this beautiful sight and set my hard on right between her cheeks. Like I said, I was an ass man. And the best way to get me off hard was a nice juicy buttjob. I dry humped her hard, I grunted and snorted like the horse I was and gritted my teeth. I grabbed the sheets of my bed tightly and Dee remained where she was. A sexy smile drew on her face.

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

“Oh fuck Dee! I don’t know how your doing it! But I’m already gonna cum soon! Get your mouth ready!” I felt Ginny inside moving in my womb, her head touching the exit of the sac. I humped faster and harder than I ever did in my life.

There’s was something about Delilah, I couldn’t get it out of my head. But now I knew. I love her. And she loves me.

“I’m gonna cum!” I shouted. As fast as she could, Dee turned herself on her back and swerved her head to my throbbing cock. She opened her mouth wide and I inserted inside. Her mouth, cheeks and throat bulged from the size and thickness of my cock. The tip made it all the way down to the entrance of her stomach, almost touching Lauren’s head. She rolled her tongue around massaging my cock.

I humped the last few times.

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Snap

“I’m cumming!” I neighed.

I took one last thrust and my cock went mad. It throbbed and pumped and huge loads of cum shot out. Dee swallowed and sucked and massaged faster than ever. Every pump of cum shot out in huge bulges as they made their way down in Dee’s throat and into her stomach.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

Her throat bulge with each pump, and as minutes passed, her belly started to fill up with my seed and she started to inflate. But we both knew what she really wanted, and soon it was about to—

“Oh fuck! She’s coming!” I neighed again.

A huge bulge soon started to move from my belly back down into my cock. Ginny’s head slowly slid down between my pumps and soon enough her fat tits and belly followed.

Splort

Splort 

Splort

Splort

Ginny soon reached to Dee’s mouth which expanded and grew wider with her size. Her tits soon entered followed by her belly. And the more Dee swallowed, the more bigger her own belly was getting. It was growing like a mountain.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

Dee’s eyes rolled behind her head, she was once again lost in food and sexual ecstasy. She held on tightly to her mountain sized belly. Soon enough I felt Ginny’s feet inside and quickly came out of my cock. Dee swallowed and sucked and in a matter of seconds, Ginny was cummed out entirely and Dee swallowed whole whatever remained of her. I pumped whatever cum remained in my balls which soon deflated. And finally, I ran empty.

I sighed and panted hard. I held on to my belly and stroked it. Dee however continued sucking my cock even though it was empty, I knew she wanted more. But now it was time for me to feast one more time for the night. And I was sexually staring right at her. I pulled my cock out of Dee’s mouth which made a ‘plop’ sound and asked her.

“Are you ready?”

“Y-Ye-Yes baby! Swallow me whole!””

I did as she commanded, I opened up my giant maw and engulfed her head.

Gulp

Gulllp

Swallow

Slurp

Gulp

Gluk

Mmmmmfffff

Swallow

I swallowed and gulped hard and slow. I slid down on Dee’s body, my mouth widened more with each inch. I swallowed her tits, her mountain sized belly, her fat ass, and finally to her legs. I lifted myself and her up in the air and let gravity finish the work. I took out my long tongue and placed it between her ass cheeks and started to massage her pussy. She shuddered and moaned loud in my gut. I stroked faster and faster until she finally came hard. I used my tongue to push her down until I came to her calves, I closed my lips around them and I slurped the rest of Dee in like spaghetti.

Gulp

Swallow

Dee slid down to my stomach. I fattened up more, the fattest I’ve ever felt with four women inside me. I turned around and fell straight down on my bed. I sighed heavily and deeply. I was full and famished.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRPPP

“Oh Dee you were soooo fucking delicious!” I shouted. My arms rested on the side of the bed. I was in a complete food coma. I couldn’t keep my eyes open for long and I fell asleep fast.

I woke up feeling very good, like I just had a delicious thanksgiving meal. I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. I placed my hands on my belly. Ah yes. I remember now. Dee and I swallowed those criminals. I swallowed Dee. I grabbed my belly which felt smaller than last night. I leaned up from my bed and looked down at my still inflated belly. Although it looked as if I swallowed only one fat girl. I felt a bump, followed by a muffled yawn.

“Good morning babe...” I heard a happy voice.

“Good morning hon...”

“Oh wow I feel great!” She said.

“How so?”

“I’m so plump and curvy! I knew that other girl would make me fatter!”

“Other girl?”

“Oh yeah, after you fell asleep, I ate Stacey.”

“You ate my dinner after you had your own fill?!”

“Of course I did! Why would you want her in your belly? She probably left a bad taste afterwards. So I ate her instead, so you could have all of me to yourself.” She stated in a sexy tone.

It was a bit annoying that she took my food, but at the same time she was right. I did have a bad aftertaste from that bitch.

“Well I did enjoy you the most out of those three, you were so beautiful and fattened yourself up quite well last night.” I slapped my gut which jiggled on impact.

“Ooooo babe! That was my ass!” She giggled.

I laughed as well.

“Spit me out babe! I wanna see my new body!”

“Sure hon.” I smiled.

I waddled myself out of bed and grabbed a towel out of the bathroom. I went to the living room and placed the towel down on to the floor. I then got down on my hands and knees and stared straight at the towel. I started gagging.

Hurk

Hurk

Guuuuaahhh

The round bulge moved up from my belly to my chest. Soon my throat bulged and so did my cheeks, I opened my mouth and Dee’s head popped out. Her breasts soon followed, and finally her body and legs and feet exited. I was completely deflated and back to my normal self which I hated, but I know Dee wouldn’t mind staying in there longer to make me feel good and full.

Dee stood up, saliva all over her and looked down on herself to find that her once skinny thin body was now pure curvaceous fat and bulge. Her breasts were big and firm, her hips wide, belly round, ass fatter and jiggly. And her thighs thick.

“Oh god, I love this!” She moaned and felt her body up and down. She looked over to me and grabbed my face, kissIng me on the lips.

“Goldy, I love this, I love you. Thank you so much for this babe.”

“You’re welcome hon. I love you too.”

We kissed once more in our loving embrace.

Dee took a shower and wiped off the saliva she was drenched in. She invited me in to help her wash her new body and to give her another humping session of course. Her curvy body felt so good.

We sat down on the couch, playing our video game from where we left off last night. She was completely bare, her clothes didn’t fit anymore but she didn’t care.

“We should be superheroes.” She said.

“Wait what?”

“I mean, we stopped criminals from escaping right? So how about, from now on, if there are criminals about and causing injustice across America! We will be there to devour the crime!” She flew her arms out drastically.

“Hmmm. Actually, I like that. Gobbling up bad guys doesn’t sound bad.”

“Riiiight?” Dee asked.

“But you know what sounds better? Doing it when there’s no one else around and you need to take a nap afterwards.”

“Yeah. You’re right. We’re just lazy.”

I laughed. “Maybe I’ll have to look at some newspapers to find some potential crime.”

“Oh god I would absolutely love that!” Replied Dee.

“But first.” I stated before I pressed a button.

“What?!” Shouted Dee.

“I win.” I said as I stuck my long tongue out.

Dee gave a pouty face. But then laughed afterwards. As did I.

“Another round? I asked.

“Another round.” She replied.

I clicked the continue option and we both went another round.

“Did we forget something?” I asked

“Not at all” Dee replied.

There was a knock on the door. Dee and I turned to look.

A male voice called. “Hey uhhh it’s Chad. I’m here to uhhh pick up my girlfriend and her uhhh friends uhhh duhhh”

Dee and I looked at each other. She gave out a huge smile.

“You can have this one.” I said as I raised my hand. “I don’t do guys.”

“Oh hehe. This is gonna be fun.”

Dee opened the door and grabbed the helpless douche. He was in for a wild ride.

—End

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, holy cow! It took me a while, but I’ve finally completed it! A while ago I asked @Jersey Ghoul 666 if she would LOVE to be in a vore story and she happily accepted. I wanted to make this one very special since she loves vore a lot and I’ve finally finished it! This miiiight be my longest story I’ve written in a while. It’s full of vore, magic, food, vore, sex, comedy, did I mention vore?  So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

—My Magical Ghoulfriend—

Not much was going on tonight, the girls were having their night out and it wasn’t gonna be interesting for me. So I walked to the local diner and met some guys to hang out with. We ordered ourselves huge meals and were fattening up from burgers and beer and having a blast talking about what’s been going on in our lives. Friday’s are always a good night.

Our conversations were always the same, we would talk about our week, work wise and at home. We would often exchange ideas on new stuff like food and relationships which was always our two biggest topics. And other times we would talk about what’s been going on in our small town. It was this night when my buddy Marshall brought up a subject that peaked my curiosity.

“Have you guys been hearing some strange things recently?” He asked.

“You mean about the “witch”? Jack replied.

I nodded my head, confused. “This is a first I’m hearing this. What’s this about a witch?” I asked.

Marshall turned to me from his stool and leaned his elbow on the bar counter.

“There’s been some talk recently…that for the past week now, there’s been some sightings about this witch who’s been flying around in the sky at night. It’s got some people edgy, but so far there’s been no reports of any actual disappearances or anything else gone missing.”

“You sure people are seeing right?” I asked. “Maybe it could be one of the locals who’s an owl.”

Marshall answered. “Anyone who’s an owl that’s flying around flaps their wings. This flying entity looks like they’re on a broom. And it’s also been said that a pair of green glowing eyes are shown! Dante even said he saw the witch!”

It just sounded too hard to believe. “Wow…that’s interesting to know…” I replied, unconvinced.

“You hesitated.” Jack jokingly said. “She might be coming after you next Dun!” He wiggled his fingers towards me like he was casting a spell. The guys laughed.

“She can try. But I basically was given powers by a horse goddess. I doubt she could contain me!” We all laughed.

It was around 12:30 midnight when I started to feel tired, I was full of food and beer and had a pretty nice big round belly to grab hold of. I slowly got up from my stool, both hands on my gut.

“Aight, I think I’m gonna head home fellas…” I announced followed by a deep burp. “I’ll see y’all whenever.”

The guys wished me good night, followed by Marshall yelling “Watch out for the witch!” I simply waved and left the diner.

I waddled on the lonely sidewalk, it’s quite enjoyable having a big belly so full that I have to shift left and right to reach a certain destination. It also gave me a huge hard on, getting stuffed silly always makes me horny. Both hands were glued to my engorged gut, and every step I took I grunted with ecstasy. Halfway through getting home, I stopped to catch my breath.

“Phew…you really don’t make this easy for me do you?” I jokingly asked my belly as I patted it.

My thoughts went back to the news of this witch, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I knew I was safe as I always watched my surroundings coming home at night, but hearing how this entity flies in the night made me a bit nervous.

“A witch huh?” I said as I chuckled to myself. “It sounds silly…but who knows, maybe she’s real. But even if she is, my magic will keep me safe. Who knows, maybe she’s a cute witch.”

I shook my head. “eeeeeh…it’s unlikely that’ll ever happen…”

“Alright...well…” I grunted and patted my belly, “Better get a move on. I wonder if the girls are home?”

Her long black dress flowed through the wind as she glided through the night sky. Her pointed hat tilted to her left side, hiding her left eye and exposing her right. Behind her, a small devilish looking imp was looking through a telescope down on the surface below. The witch sighed deeply, it was very taxing for her to search for that one person who would be perfect for her ritual. She had searched for almost a week and it was getting the best of her. It seemed her search was hopeless.

“I don’t understand Mistress,” cried the imp. “There’s plenty of yummies here for your feast. But yet not one of them seems to satiate you. It’s the same as the human world!”

She grew annoyed. “Silence Grup! The pesky humans back in our world are growing tiresome for my taste. For centuries I have performed my ritual on the same mortals. Every. Day. And when I learned about this world, I imagined all the possibilities of how tasty these animal people could be! Pigs with the greasy taste of bacon, cows with enough fat and beef to fatten me up!” She started to drool, so much that it was covering her chin. “It was a pain to try and find a way into this world! I will not turn back now until I have found my first perfect meal for me! Mistress Jersey!” The witch laughed with such evil intent.

Grup stared at her funny. “That’s the 20th time you said that…” he said under his breath. He then asked, “So then what about that one powerful sense you felt? Surely he or she has to reappear at some point.”

Jersey lowered her head. “Yes…they were very powerful, there’s magic in a certain individual who’s stronger than mine. I almost found them but their sense disappeared before I could find who it was.”

She whirled her one hand and in a green flash of light a small makeup kit appeared, and she proceeded to apply lipstick on her.

“If they are here, then it should be them who will be my meal. Their essence will make me more powerful than I am now.” She giggled.

As they continued their search, Grup suddenly jolted. “Mistress! Look! There’s someone walking all by his lonesome!”

Jersey paused, she tilted the small mirror of her makeup to view the loner. With a small incantation, the mirror magnified and showed the full clear image of a horse person with golden dun fur. He waddled down the sidewalk by himself with a big hefty belly in between his hands.

“Hmmm…he’s a handsome looking fellow isn’t he?” Jersey thought to herself.

“This one looks different Mistress.” Grup exclaimed as he continued looking through the microscope. “I don’t think we’ve seen this one yet. Maybe he’s been hiding himself?”

“You are correct Grup. I haven’t seen this one around. Maybe…” she paused briefly. “We should see where he goes.”

“Yes my Mistress!” Grup cried. With his left heel he kicked the broom and it flew faster to follow the lonely horse.

I opened the door, with my big gut entering first. With a sigh I turned around and closed the door behind me.

“Ooof. Can’t wait to lay down.”

I entered the kitchen, expecting that one of the ladies might be having a midnight snack, but found no one at the fridge.

“Hmm. Usually it’s always Penelope.” I walked over to the counter and found my phone. “There it is, figured I left you here.” I tapped on the screen and found a ton of messages from my wife Jenna. I opened the first message:

Hey Babe!❤️Had a great time! Me and the girls are gonna hang at Mina’s so we won’t be home till tomorrow! Miss you so much!🥰 I hope you think of all of us tonight with these pics! Love you!

I scrolled down and found a file underneath containing almost a hundred pictures, I opened it up and—

“Oh lawd…”

I opened a treasure trove of my lovely ladies having a good time with them partying, eating, stuffing themselves, having sex with each other, and above all having a good time. And they wanted to make sure I wasn’t feeling left out even though I wasn’t there.

I moaned deeply. I was getting an hard on just looking at all of them.

“Well, I can’t do it in here.” I exclaimed.

I waddled over to the stairs and climbed up, every step was heavy and slow, but I enjoyed it no less. My erection made everything better climbing up, I was too excited to start jerking off. I made my way to the bedroom and threw my phone on the bed. I crossed my arms around my waist to take off my shirt, after which then I slipped my thumbs between the strings of my thong. It was difficult to take off, as my ass was so fat from stuffing so much I had gained a lot of weight. The strings slid down slowly squishing my fat cheeks until it finally came off, which then my huge horse cock flung up showing all its glory. My cock throbbed furiously, it plapped underneath my belly continuously. I waddled to the bed and laid my fat ass down. I grabbed my phone and laid down. I continued scrolling through the pics until I came across a video. In it, Jenna and the girls were stuffed full of food, with their belly’s big and round, and explained this was a special treat just for me. They all proceeded to fuck each other silly, sucking on each other’s tits and licking their big guts with such ecstasy.

“Ohhh yeah…” I moaned deeply and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. I wanted this to last as long as I possibly could. I must be one lucky horse to be with these ladies.

Jersey and Grup levitated just outside his window. They knew he had gone up to his room, however it was dark and they couldn’t see anything.

“The curtains are shut!” Grup quietly said. “Can you sense anything Mistress?”

Jersey was silent for a moment, her eyes focused on the window.

“I sense…”

Grup drew himself close, anxious for her answer.

Finally Jersey sighed. “No…nothing…”

“Oh succubus’ tits!” Cried Grup. “It’s hopeless. Hopeless!”

“Yes…” Jersey quietly said. “It would seem-“

She paused. And suddenly she jolted her head up.

“Wait! I think I…” she leaned in. Grup did the same. “Yes! I can sense something! It’s small, but it seems to be growing…exponentially…”

“What could it be Mistress?”

“It’s a deep, powerful magic…I can feel his emotions too…it’s very…lustful…but full of love. His lustfulness is being pushed up and down, over and over again. He feels a great desire to release that power all around him…”

“Sounds like he masturbating.”

“Shush you!” Jersey shouted quietly. “There is no way he could produce that much magic from masturbating hard.”

I was masturbating hard. The amount of sexiness my ladies put in for me was too much that my cock grew to the point it almost reached below my chin. It was throbbing furiously in my grasp as watch the video. I was almost at my breaking point, my balls started to swell up and it wouldn’t be long before in came.

“Better not leave a mess!” I gritted in my teeth and pulled out a large sized condom and some lube. I quickly put on my condom and squirted some lube on my one hand. I picked the phone back up and continued pleasuring myself. The video was getting to the best part of all, it seemed the girls knew that if I want to blow a huge load, there was gonna be lots of vore. And that’s just what they did. Jenna began swallowing whole Penelope, her belly started to expand further, she was fattening up so nicely. After she finished her off, she started to moan and burp tremendously. She rubbed her big belly and said she wished I was there to gobble her up. And that threw me over the edge.

“Oh fuck yeah! I’m cumming!”

My cocked throbbed hard, and soon enough I was shooting loads of horse cum. My balls were deflating as the condom grew larger by the second. It felt so fucking good. I definitely wished I was there with the ladies. I came what felt like forever until finally I ran empty, even then, it still felt like I could keep going.

“Fuck…that felt…sooo hot…” I  reached heavily.

I was sweating. I laid on my bed for a few minutes until I could get up and move. I slowly slid the condom off of me since I basically filled it to the brim and I tied it into a knot. I lifted the heavy bag and moved it to the corner.

“No garbage can can hold those things.” I laughed. “Man, I’m sweating. Should open a window.”

Jersey’s jaw dropped, she couldn’t speak at all for what she felt. Grup looked at her anxiously, trying to figure out what’s happening.

“A-are you alright, Mistress?”

“It’s him…this is the one! There’s so much magic in him! I must…oh fuck he’s gonna be yummy…” Jersey started to drool again, her appetite was going through the roof.

“At last, Mistress! Now all we have to do is find a way to get in. But it won’t be easy since-“

Grup stopped mid sentence when suddenly both him and Jersey heard the window click, immediately both froze in shock.

“Oh shit!” They both simultaneously said. Quickly Grup kicked the broom and they both lowered themselves away from view.

I opened the window and felt a strong breeze blow on my face. It was really strange since it really wasn’t windy at all coming home. But nevertheless it was quite cool out this night.

“That feels real nice.” I said as I breathed in the fresh air. I turned around and sat on the carpet right next to the window. My phone still on hand, I scrolled through the screen to look at the images again.

Jersey and Grup peeked through, they saw the horse was now right near them, back turned.

“Well that was easy.” Grup whispered.

“Then there’s no time to waste. Grup?”

“On it Mistress.”

I scrolled through the images again, they were just all too good. I was feeling another turn on. “Jenna sure knows how to make me blow a huge load. I sure wish I had someone with me tonight to share this experience..”

“Howdy-Ho! Horse boy!!!”

“Wait wha-!” Was all I could say as a small little imp thing with a huge mallet jump me. Before I could react, I got bonked.

Everything was blurry when I awoke. It took me a few seconds to come to until I could see what was going on, and it was not good. My hands were tied behind my back and I was sitting on the floor legs crossed, my big gut sat on my lap. My bonds were tight and I couldn’t break free. I looked around but everything was dark, the window I had opened was now shut. It was silent for a moment. Then suddenly, a candle flickered and lit up.

“Wait a minute, I didn’t get a candle.”

Another candle lit, and suddenly a whole bunch of them lit up and my room was now enlightened. And standing across from me was a woman in a black dress and a witch’s hat. Next to her stood the small little imp that almost killed me.

“What the hell?” I said.

“Ahhh you’re finally awake. I’m glad you didn’t sleep long or else my fun would’ve been ruined. I don’t like my yummies when they’re asleep.

“You…” I said. “You’re the witch!” My eyes widened.

“Indeed. I’m that “witch” everyone here has been gawking about. It makes me smile to know that I’ve become popular this entire week! It fuels my excitement.” She slid her hands down her stomach in pleasure. The imp next to her laughed.

“Where did you come from?”

“Argh you talk too much!” The imp lashed out.

“It’s quite alright Grup. I came from the human world, of course. But when I heard of this place and how it was hidden I thought I should stop by and introduce myself to a brand new world. Indeed it was painful to find the secret on how to get here. But after centuries of it slipping through my hands, I finally got what I, the great and powerful Jersey, had desired for so long!”

“What…do you want?” I asked.

“I want you my yummy yummy horsie…I want you in my belly.” She licked her lips.

I was confused, sure I’ve heard that said to me many times. And of course I’ve been swallowed whole by many. But coming from someone who came from the human world to find someone like me caught me off guard.

“You…want to eat me?”

She giggled. “Oh yes. I felt a strong deep magic in you that I must have! You will be such a yummy meal.” Jersey approached me and bent over. “I can see you clearly fattened yourself nicely, but it’s not nearly enough to fill my belly.” She poked my belly which jiggled.

“Um okay. I guess that’s alright. I am feeling hungry after watching some hot sex.”

“Then you shall-wait what?” Jersey stopped.

“See! I told you he was masturbating!” Grup yelled.

“Yeah it was great! My wife and her friends made it and what they do is-“

“Silence!” Cried Jersey. “As I was saying, you shall be fed until you are immobile as a bloated pufferfish!” She stepped away from me and raised her arms up.

“And now! I shall commence the first part of my ritual!” In a swift motion, Jersey grabbed one side of her dress and quickly pulled it off. It flew across the room along with her hat. And when I saw her without her dress, my eyes widened and my mouth opened.

She wore a black bra and thong, her bra was Lacey except their were two leather cups that covered her nipples. Half of her hair was dyed green, and the other black. But the very thing that really got my attention, was that she was gorgeous.

And beautifully FAT.

Her belly was nicely round and squishy, her boobs firm and plump, her thighs rubbed between her legs leaving no gap at all. But my favorite of all was her ginormous fat ass, she had the most perfect hourglass figure that I could tell she had a big booty as her hips were well rounded.

I couldn’t stop staring at her. I was completely hypnotized.

“And now, I shall summon the many foods of this world, from hot juicy burgers to fries that are curled! Pizza, chicken, and yummy dessert treats, prepare your belly! It’s time to feast!”

“Um…Mistress?”

“Not now imp. And you shall be fed until-“

“Mistress?”

“Quiet! Can’t you see I’m busy?! Until you are bloated! And when the time comes I will-“

“Mistress!”

“Fuck me what is it?!”

Grup quietly said “Um…I don’t think he’s frightened.”

“What do you mean?” Jersey asked.

“I think he’s feeling…something else.” Grup pointed with his finger. Jersey turned and looked to see what he was talking about. Which then made her eyes widened.

I had a huge hard on. My cock throbbed at the beautiful sight of Jersey. It had seemed that everything I thought about from what the guys at the bar told me had just flushed away. My cock plapped underneath my belly faster than it was earlier. I was drooling a lot too.

Jersey couldn’t look away either, her eyes were fixated on my cock.

“Oh wow…” she started to say “I…ummm…are you okay there?”

“You’re sooo beautiful…” I blurted out. Jersey’s cheeks turned red.

“He thinks…I’m beautiful?” She thought to herself.

Jersey shook her head, thinking that he must’ve been confused still after getting bonked. She continued with her ritual.

“You think you can charm me so easily? You shall pay dearly for your defiance! You will eat until you can’t move! Then you’ll be all mine!” She laughed evilly.

By the waving of her hands, foods of all varieties started to magically appear all around, floating in mid-air. Burgers, fries, pizza, tacos, steaks, barbecue chicken, Chinese food, Italian, cakes, ice cream, it was everything you could imagine. I looked all around with amazement.

“Here are all the treats that I know you will enjoy. But they will also be your doom! You will-“

“Ah sweet!” I said and took a big chunk of the first thing I saw which was a burger. In two bites I ate the whole thing and chewed with glee. It was really yummy considering I had quite the appetite after watching some hot sex. I looked around to find anything else I could chomp on and saw a big greasy slice of pizza. I stuck out my long tongue and wrapped the slice around and pulled it to my awaiting maw. My cheeks were full as I chewed and soon after I swallowed, a huge bulge moving down my throat and into my belly. As if on instinct the floating meals knew that I was in need of more to eat and closed in around me, and I happily obliged with all of them. They were all so yummy! They were all very fattening and with each meal I could feel my belly getting heavier and bigger. I was basically in food heaven.

Jersey looked on with confusion, never before had she encountered anyone who was so willing to be fed in her ritual. Even Grup was scratching his head as he looked on.

“Well at least he’s enjoying it.” Grup said.

“Yes indeed…” Jersey answered. “And he’s fattening up quite well. As a matter of fact it’s happening so quickly that he’ll be ready soon. That’s…incredible. Sexy even.”

“What do you think will happen? Think he’ll ask for seconds?” Grup asked.

“I doubt it, there’s no way he could eat all of it.”

Twenty minutes later, all the food that had floated all around me was gone. Both Jersey and Grup’s jaws almost touched the floor. I had fattened up so much that it almost felt like when I first swallowed whole my bull-friend Bo. I was so round that my inner thighs weren’t touching each other, I was ball shaped for sure. And my cock was fully erect with all the pressure and weight I put on. I gave out a huge sigh, followed by a loud burp.

bUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAARRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!

“Ahhhhh that was yummy.”

“He ate the whooole thing” Grup said.

Even Jersey couldn’t speak, she was astounded by the sheer appetite I had. After a long silence she said “Well, I’m glad he did. Because now is the time for me to-“

“Is there more?” I asked. Jersey and Grup both had shocked expressions.

“What did you say?” Grup asked.

“Do you guys have more food? I’m still hungry and I’m enjoying this!” I licked my lips.

“How is this possible? You’re not frightened about being eaten yourself?!” Jersey cried.

“Not really no. Ummm…am I supposed to be?”

Jersey almost fell over, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “W-well of course you are! Do I not scare you?”

“No…I think you’re really beautiful.” I said to her. It was the honest truth. Jersey grew red again.

“He said it again! So he’s not confused at all…” She thought to herself.

“Um I actually have a request…if you wouldn’t mind.” I said to Jersey.

“A request?” She hesitated. “What exactly are you requesting?”

“Well…I want to ask if…you could feed me instead of doing it magically?”

The question took Jersey by surprise. In her mind, she thought about all the times she had performed her ritual on countless men. And there were times when even she hand fed her meals. But not once has anyone ever asked her for this favor so willingly.

“You…you want me to feed you?” She asked. Grup looked up at her mistress to see what she would say. “Why would you want me to do that? This must be a trick.”

“No no no of course not! I actually mean it. This experience would be so much better if you did the honor.”

She looked at me quietly until she responded. “Well this is unexpected, how do I know you won’t do anything foolish?”

I answered her. “I won’t, I don’t want to make you upset. And actually there’s another thing I wanted to ask. Would it be alright if I fed you too?”

She was shocked again. “What?!” She shouted.

“Well it would make me upset if you weren’t having fun. Besides I think you would love it.”

Jersey grew quiet, this was quite the conundrum for her. “Interesting proposal, so if I feed you, then you feed me in return? Even though in the end you’ll be my yummy treat?”

“Uh-huh! It’ll be fun!” I smiled, I was too excited for this.

“He’s so…happy…and quite frankly he is kinda cute smiling like that...” She thought to herself.

Jersey was very quiet as she stood staring at me. Grup was looking back and forth at me and Jersey. He couldn’t believe what he just witnessed and heard.

“You can’t seriously be thinking of letting him feed you! What if it’s a trap?” He yelled.

Jersey remained silent still. Until finally she answered. “You make an offer I simply can’t refuse. I am actually starving from searching for such a long time. Very well, I shall feed you and in return you’ll feed me. But no funny business when I release your bonds. Understand?”

“Definitely! It’s a date then!” I answered. Jersey blushed, and it almost seemed like she smiled a bit. Jersey then waved her hands and spoke in an unknown language. The ropes that tied my arms burned away and I was free. I heaved my fat self up and got myself into a comfortable position leaning against the wall. I placed my hands on my belly and started to stroke it. It felt so good.

Grup smacked his face, disappointed by what just occurred. “You can’t be serious?! This has to be a dream. I’m dreaming am I?”

“Oh hush you. Just let me have my moment okay? Alright then. I will conjure more food and we shall have our “date” as you so desired.” I nodded my head in agreement. Jersey walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. Then she asked me. “By the way, what is your name?”

“My names Goldy!” I excitedly answered.

“Goldy. That’s a cute name.” She answered. “Well then let’s continue shall we?”

Jersey waved her hands again and said more words in a strange language which instantly conjured more food floating in the air.

“So what would you like first deary? Jersey asked me.

“How about? Some steak! And you miss Jersey?”

“I’ll start with some fries.” She smiled.

“Oh for fuck sake…” Grup complained. “Fine. Fine. You two have a grand time with your “date”. I’ll be downstairs watching tv.” He stomped out to the door.

“That’s fine little man. Help yourself to some snacks if you want anything.” I said.

“Whatever. I’ll be back to check up on you Mistress.” Grup said as he stormed out.

“Oh don’t mind him dear, he complains a lot.” Jersey told me.

“That’s okay. I’m actually glad it’s just you and me.” I smiled.

Jersey smiled. “Yeah. This does feel nice.”

Jersey and I spoke for an hour, feeding each other yummy food and having a grand time. As we fed each other our bellies expanded, I was growing bigger and Jersey herself was gaining quite a bit, becoming quite rounded but also saving herself for me later. However she was enjoying the feeding I was giving her. Every bite and gulp she took she moaned with pure pleasure. I told her the story of how I was once a human who married someone who was also the lover of a horse goddess, the latter also becoming my mistress as well. And how I was transformed into a horse person and having the most wonderful life living with them. And Jersey explained to me how she learned witchcraft and the centuries she lived through by performing her ritual each year to live eternally.

“So your mistress is a horse goddess? And she changed you to this?” Jersey asked.

“Yeah. I was a bit anxious at first. But when my wife Jenna told me she trusted her, I did as well. And here I am, years later, enjoying a good life. Away from human society and living freely with the ladies I love.”

“Incredible. No wonder I sensed a strong magic in you. You basically have a goddess’ gift.”

“Yeah! It’s really great! I have so much stamina and the ladies love it!”

“Stamina?” She asked.

“Well, I mean when me the ladies have our…umm…”

“Sex?”

“Y-yeah.” I laughed. “It’s really wonderful.”

Jersey laughed too. “I’m sure the ladies love it when you fuck them good. I guess for a big man your size and stamina, you must cum a lot, huh?”

I blushed a bit. “Oh yeah. You can see right there’s the proof.” I turned to the corner where I left my large cum filled condom. Jersey looked over to see it and she gasped. It was almost as big as her belly.

“That’s so much cum! That’s so…hot…” She thought to herself, and then she moaned and bit her lip.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

Jersey blushed a bit and took a drink of soda. “I’m fine. It must be wonderful though.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Jersey looked sad. “I’ve never really had a relationship ever. I grew up learning how to use magic and I had hoped it would be wonderful if I could use it for someone special in my life. But of course those damn settlers didn’t really like it when someone knew how to fly on a broom or make potions for a living.”

“Yeah. Those really weren’t the best times I guess.” I responded.

“Indeed. But it was hard. All I wanted was a boyfriend that would love me and appreciate my magic. But every time I tried they feared me. And it happened to me so much that eventually, I just gave up. So I decided to spend my life with eternal youth. Because there was one other thing I loved more than anything else. Food.” Jersey moaned and licked her lips.

“Ahh. You’re just like me. I’m a food connoisseur myself. My girls love it when I swallow them whole after a good fucking.”

“But there lies the problem.” Jersey responded. “I love food. And centuries ago I found the secret to eternal youth. The ritual requires that I fatten up a man so that I may gobble him up and gain more years to live. And every guy I’ve ever met that I’ve eaten were really, really hot. But of course they were just like every puritan in the colonial days, feared the unknown and mysterious. So I just gave up, and here I am today.”

It made me sad, Jersey wanted love but no one accepted her during the witch trial days. “I’m sorry that happened.” Was all I could say.

“Bah. It’s no problem. Those pesky humans didn’t deserve me either way.” She responded.

“So how did you end up here?” I asked her.

She took a sip of her soda and made a small burp. “Twenty years ago I discovered a scroll that contained information about a world filled with these animal humanoids. I learned that there are animal deities that created this world to get away from the evil humans. It peeked my interest since the humans were becoming more boring to gobble on. It took me a painful amount of years but I was finally able to open a portal.”

“And here you are. Well, I’m glad you’re here. You look like a fun person to hang with.” I smiled.

Jersey looked with confusion. “You’re so different Goldy. I thought that you would be afraid but you are enjoying all of this as much as I am.”

I grabbed my soda and drank. “I was turned into horse person from magic. I’ve seen a lot so I’m pretty much used to it now.” I laughed. Jersey giggled as well.

Jersey looked into my eyes and smiled. I did the same.

“Jersey, I want you to know that, I truly think you’re so beautiful.” Jersey looked surprised. “I’m sorry that the human world didn’t work for you. But here everyone is accepting of everyone who is magical or can conjure up up things like food or fly. And I want you to feel happy.” I smiled.

She stared deep in my eyes. She was silent for a moment. “No one’s ever told me that…you’re so sweet.” She said softly. Suddenly, Jersey lifted her heavy form up and kissed me. My eyes grew wide. Everything was happening so fast. She let go of our kiss and looked at me.

“Wow. That was great!” I said. Jersey smiled.

“Yeah. It felt strange, but that was great!”

I then leaned in and gave a kiss back, but this time we held it in for longer. Suddenly, our kiss got more intense and we started to make out. Jersey moaned deeply and held my huge head with her hands. I touched her right cheek with my one hand and the other held on to the side of her engorged belly. Soon after, my hand on her belly started to slid down and soon enough, I was grabbing her left ass cheek, it felt so fat and soft. My cock throbbed with excitement, and it touched both my underbelly and Jersey’s. Jersey opened her eyes gleefully and she smiled in the middle of our kiss. She then took her right hand off and grabbed the shaft of my penis. I jumped and moaned with ecstasy. I grabbed her ass even tighter and I pressed myself on her. I then caressed her cheek and gave it a slap which was very loud. This went on for a couple minutes before we broke off. We looked deep in our eyes.

“I want to make you feel special. This is your night.” I said to her.

“Oh? And what do you propose?”

“You said you wanted to gain power. So how about I help you gain some…by sitting on my face?” I smiled gleefully.

“Funny.” She started to say. “All my life I always wanted power. But I guess I wasn’t thinking of the right type of power all this time.” She smiled back.

“Well then,” I moved to the open floor and slowing rolled myself down, grunting as I laid back. “Shall I assist you with your needs?”

Jersey laughed in an evil like manner, but it was more playful. She lifted her fat form up and waddled to me. She snapped her fingers and bother her thong and bra disappeared like they were lit on fire. Her fat plump tits plapped and bounced down, free from their bondage. She turned around, her fat ass now in glorious view, and slowly knelt down on to her knees. “You better hold your breath, horsie.”

“Yes…Mistress…” I responded. Jersey lifted her ass high, and then quickly smooshed it down on to my face.

Jersey twerked and jiggled her big booty, she giggled and moaned as she continued on with pleasing herself and her lover. I moaned and grunted as her ass smooshed me, I was having a blast with being sat on like the horny horse I am. My cock was throbbing furiously right in front of her face. Jersey stared at my long hard on, she was biting her lip and wondered to herself if she should do it.

“Oh god…it’s so fucking big…”

The tip of my dick started to drool precum, it was almost as if it was speaking to her, telling her that it needed her. That it wanted to fill her with love and ecstasy. Finally, she couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“Oh fuck!” She screamed and opened her mouth wide.

Her lips kissed around my tip, she wanted to go all in. She grabbed my cock with her right hand to hold it in place. Jersey was focusing so hard on my cock and also twerking. But once she got a good grip, she lowered her head and proceeded to slowly swallow. My cock entered and I could feel her soft mouth all around. It felt so fucking good, and I wanted her to take it all in, so I lended her some help by lifting up my hips. Jerseys eyes widened as more of my meat entered. Her throat bulged greatly with the sheer mass, it was like swallowing whole a large sausage. But this sausage had cream that needed to be emptied inside this beautiful lady. I grabbed and slapped her fat ass to get more horny, and I started eating her ass and pussy out with my big horse mouth. It worked greatly as my cock grew larger inside Jersey’s bulging throat. The both of us moaned with intense pleasure, it was all happening so fast. Soon enough, my balls were growing exponentially. Jersey saw this and moaned in surprise. They were filling fast. Jersey, now that my cock was fully deep in her throat and was getting face fucked hard, took her hands and started to rub and massage my balls. The feeling was fucking wonderful, I guess she wanted to make it quick. Jersey really wanted to taste my cum, and I want to make sure she gets it all. Jersey massaged and sucked, and I was eating her out and slapping her wondrous FAT ass. My balls grew to the point that it would fill her gut to the amount as I did to my condom earlier. I was so close, I wanted to last longer but it was too much to handle. Jersey was so perfectly fat and beautiful, her fleshy round body against mine was the ultimate mixture of sexual pleasure.

In short, I was gonna cum HARD.

We couldn’t speak words, and we had no idea when either one of us would cum. But I was close, I held it in for as long as I could. And deep in Jersey’s mind, she was gonna cum hard too, my long horse tongue was reaching deep in both her ass and pussy. I was going back and forth, pressing in between her love areas that I could taste her. I knew she was close too, and it all came down to who would cum first. We kept this up for twenty minutes, holding in our cum.

Until finally…

My eyes widened, I felt it, I was gonna cum.

I grunted and muffled in Jersey’s ass as my cum was released and shot huge loads deep in her throat. Jersey moaned loudly and gulped as hard as she could, not wanting to spill any of my juices at all. She kept her lips fully grasped around my cock, it almost looked as if she was about to engulf my balls as well, which were deflating rather quickly.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

About halfway of me emptying myself, Jersey then lost control of her sexual pleasure and came as well. Her pussy juices flowed out from her and into my mouth, I drank it all up like sweet nectar. And I made sure not to miss a drop as well. As I came continuously, Jersey’s belly started to grow bigger. I was inflating her with my cum, I could feel her getting heavier with each pump of my cock.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

After what felt like an eternity, I started to run dry, my balls were completely empty but Jersey kept sucking. She was fucking loving it. I drank all her cum as well, I wish I had more. The both of us couldn’t move for minutes, we didn’t even want to stop. Jersey made the first move, she slowly moved her head up but gulped to see if there were any leftovers. When she got to my tip, she was finding it difficult to let go. But after pulling hard enough, her mouth released my cock which made a *plop* sound. She breathed heavily and burped in between. She turned her head back to me and slowly moved her ass up. And she she lifted up my tongue was still glued to her until all I could like was her cheeks. I started breathing heavy also.

We didn’t move for minutes, I was enjoying viewing her ass which settled on my chest. I kept my hands on her cheeks and I proceeded to kiss them. I didn’t want to stop. Jersey laughed.

“You really love a big fat ass don’t you?”

All I could do was moan affirmatively, her booty was delicious. She laughed again. She let me continue kissing and licking. At the same time, I was getting erect again but it was rising slowly. After about ten minutes, I stopped and thanked her.

“I loved that a lot.” I said.

“Me too love.” She answered.

Afterwards, she lifted herself up, she couldn’t even stand on her feet so she started to crawl away from me. After getting enough room for herself, Jersey turned around and lifted showing her full form. I lifted myself up as well, but when I did I beheld a most holy site: a cum-filled Jersey rubbing and jiggling her massive soft belly.

“Ooooo…you filled me up so well, I can feel the warm cum sloshing inside me!”

I couldn’t speak, my mouth was opened and my eyes widened. Her soft bloated form waved and sloshed all around as she rubbed her belly. In a second I got an instant boner. I lifted myself up to my knees, faster than I thought I never could when I was stuffed, my eyes glued to Jersey. I was drooling all over the floor. It took Jersey a moment to realize that I had once again a massive hard on, but this time my cock was even larger than before.

“You’re horny again? My, my…you really do have a lot of stamina!”

I still couldn’t speak. Jersey put me under a spell, even if she didn’t use her magic. I then crawled my way over to her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

“Jersey…I-I’m full again. I need to-“ I gasped for air. “blow my load again.”

Jersey knew she turned me on so much, I was in awe of her beauty and it made her happy to know that I fell in love with her. She answered. “Well don’t just stare, come fuck me silly!” She laid down on her back slowly and dragged my arms down to her. I was laying on top of her, we were in missionary. She wrapped her fat legs around my waist, as much as she could since we were both so big, and begged me to cum in her.

“Come on big boy! Fuck me hard!” She moaned.

“Yes Mistress!” I grunted and inserted my cock in her pussy.

I pushed my cock deep inside her. She moaned louder with every inch I was inside her. My cock pulsated and throbbed furiously and it was the best feeling ever. I reached my hands behind her fat ass and grabbed them, I pulled her hips to mine so to make sure she was getting the full thick meat, I even wanted my balls to go deep in her. Jersey soon followed suite and wrapped her plump arms around my back as much as she could, wanting to pull me in and make sure I wasn’t getting out of her grip. Our fat belly’s squished and sloshed as we pressed on each other. When the very base of my cock was finally in, I started to hump Jersey hard. I was fucking her so good, my cock moving in and out, in and out, over and over again. I grunted and snorted like the fat horse I was every time my cock went in, I knew that this sex was so good, and Jersey knew it too. She moaned continuously with each pump.

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

We looked two fat doughy treats being hand made as we kept going, at some point the fucking was so good we starting rolling left and right like two fat pigs mud bathing. We kissed and made out with our tongues, exploring the inside of our mouths and tasting the sweet treats of both food and cum we had before. I broke off the kiss after a few minutes and I looked down at her luscious fat tits, I lowered my head down on to one of them with my mouth wide open and proceeded to suck on it. Her whole one boob was swallowed in my mouth, I rubbed my tongue around Jersey’s nipple and she moaned even louder. She begged me to not stop at all.

“Fuck…mmmmhh…don’t…stop…uhhhhh!”

I didn’t want to, sucking her tit, fucking her pussy, humping her entire fat body was my gift to her. This was her night, and I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it. I jumped even harder, my balls swelling up to beach balloon size. It was happening so fast that without warning I was about to cum. I released her tit and looked at her.

“I’m cumming…fuck I’m about to cum!”

“Ahhh! Kiss me Goldy!” And I did just that. We kissed and I humped as hard and fast as I could. And soon after, I fucking blew my load deep in her.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

They were deep, long loads of cum, we both heard them enter inside her. There was so much cum that Jersey was ballooning up again.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

I must admit, I might’ve overdone it. I came so much, that whatever couldn’t fit inside her stomach soon reached up her throat and Jersey spat it out into mine. Her eyes and mine widened up as we both tasted the yummy and delicious cream. But it didn’t bother us, we kept kissing and making out and we didn’t want it to end, I just kept pumping inside of her even after I ran empty. Soon after we finished, I rolled myself off of her and layer right next to her.

We just laid there, we were breathing heavily and we held on to each of our fattened belly’s. I turned my head towards Jersey. And she did the same. We looked at each other for ten seconds before we smiled. Jersey and I giggled.

“I love you…” She said softly.

“I love you too.” I responded.

We stared at each other longer until Jersey tried to heave herself up, she was completely bloated. She looked down at her engorged gut and huffed.

“Fuck the ritual. I can’t eat you. We contemplated our love and…if I finish it, I’ll just be lonely again…” She looked sad, but I answered her.

“You can eat me.”

She looked stunned, she turned to me, her chubby throat and cheeks jiggling as she did. “I can’t, you’ll be digested!”

I lifted myself up lightly laying on my arms. “My mistress is a horse goddess remember? Over the years I’ve learned some tricks from her that helps me get out of some situations. One special thing she taught me; was how to reform myself if I ever got eaten and digested.”

Jersey looked with surprise. “You can do that? But…you’ll be alright? Yes?”

“Of course! I’ve done this countless times. I’d love it if you gobbled me up. Plus, you’d still be able to complete your ritual and live even longer. But after you eat me and I come back, there’s something I’d like to do.”

“Yes?” Jersey asked.

“I get to gobble you up. But you won’t be digested, you’ll be staying in my safety stomach where there’s no acid. You’ll just sit in there comfortably while I tell you how much you feel so good inside me and how horny you make me. How about it?” I leaned in and asked.

Jersey smiled. “I would love that. So much. But there’s no food left, do you feel full?”

“Actually, not quite yet. But I know how to fix that.” I answered. “How about you fill me up with some cum so you have yourself a cream filled food meal?”

She looked confused. “And how will I do that?”

I smiled at her. “I’ve got a few tricks too.” I slowly reached my hand down at Jersey’s pussy which she moaned a bit. I focused a lot of my magic and a gold light shined from between her legs. Jersey felt a strong growth coming out from inside her and she moaned louder in pure pleasure. The magic lasted for only a minute until I was finished. Jersey opened her eyes and looked below her to find that she now had a giant horse cock of her own.

“Incredible!” She said. She grabbed and stroked it. It was all too real, it felt so good. I smiled as I heaved myself back on the floor and shifted my body so my head was facing her large cock.

“Go ahead. Give it a try. Dominate me like the horny horse I am Mistress!” I said and opened my mouth.

Jersey obliged. And without hesitation her now erect cock slowly entered into my awaiting maw and my throat bulged. Jersey moaned and grabbed my head to keep in place.

“This is gonna feel so fucking good!” She yelled and proceeded to face fuck me. Even though I was a big horse man, I made sure Jersey’s cock was big enough so I could enjoy feeling my throat bulge with every inch. Jersey moaned and even grunted herself she was in so much ecstasy. Every play to my face was loud and soon precum and saliva started to form around my lips.

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

Jersey’s balls inflated with each second, it was the first ever time she had a magically large cock to fuck someone with. And she would make sure that it lasted as long as she could.

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

Jersey humped and humped and I took every bit of it. I didn’t want to waste anything. After a long good fucking, Jersey screamed she was about to blow.

“Fuck babe! I’m gonna cum!”

And she did.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

She blew huge chunky loads of cum down into my already inflated belly, which now expanded even further. Food and cum mixing together to create the perfect combination.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

I made sure to get every last drop for my mistress. I took my hands and massaged her balls to make sure she was emptying herself entirely. She put her hands on my throat, she wanted to feel the throbbing horse cock that was hers pumping every drop inside me. After a long good fucking, Jersey was all out of cum, I just laid there, sucking her cock getting everything I could. Jersey slowly moved her cock out and it popped of out my mouth with a *plop*. My belly was twice the size it was before.

“Fuck…I’m…soooo…full…” I said as I breathed heavy.

“I’m glad you…loved it.” Jersey responded. She was sweating hard.

“I’m ready mistress. This is my gift to you. I’m all yours!” I said

“Ohhhh…I’m going to enjoy this!” She said.

Jersey waved her arms and suddenly I began floating slowly in the air, I knew I wouldn’t be able to move and it felt so good to have her using magic for this. I was right above her, Jersey remained seated on the floor as she said a few magic words and suddenly her mouth opened so wide it was beyond human standards. She then lowered her hands and I descended into her awaiting maw. My head entered first, and she began swallowing me whole.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

My entire head bulged her throat, I quickly slipped my arms through so she wouldn’t have to worry about them slowing the process. My huge pecs entered and soon enough, my engorged belly was right at the base of her lips.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

She sucked and gulped and swallowed. Jersey’s eyes were in the back of her head like a python swallowing a deer. My fat engorged sloshy belly moved slowly deep inside her and her mouth kept getter wider and stretchier, saliva started to drip from her lips onto her cheeks and chin. She placed her hands on my belly to try to push my in further. My head was in her stomach and it was expanding rapidly. It lasted for a very long time, but somehow, Jersey was finally able to get my whole belly inside her throat. My huge fat horse ass and giant throbbing cock was next. Her tongue licked my huge shaft, and it gave her an idea. She waved her index finger and made her tongue so long and stretchy like a frogs. She wrapped it around my cock and started to stroke it. She could here me moaning inside her belly, she knew she got me in a horny mood. She moved her tongue all around my cock and sometimes around my ass, she wanted to lick my curves which made her intensely horny. I lost all control and I came while inside her, my cock pumped her throat full of cum and down into her belly. We both loved the huge mess we made. After teasing me, she used her tongue to pull me in further deep inside her

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

The only thing left was my legs, they were no trouble for her at all. She closed her lips around my calves and slurped me in like a noodle. My feet disappeared into her mouth, her cheeks bloated and full like a squirrel in the winter time. She took one last huge gulp to finally complete her ritual.

Guuuuuuuuuuulllllllllppppppp

I smoothly went down into her. She plopped down on to her back on the floor, her arms and legs spread out. She was breathing very heavily. At long last, Jersey had completed what she had been searching for. A meal so powerful that she would be full beyond belief.

Jersey was fucking FAT.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

She laid there and couldn’t move, her eyes were closed and full, her neck and cheeks so fat it was like a thumb. Her big fat ass squished behind her. Her fattened fleshy belly was rising up and down. Jersey was the fattest she’s ever been. She rested for a long while until she telepathically called Grup. The door opened and he entered.

“Finally you finished! I don’t get how people can watch so much tv and-HOLY SHIT YOU’RE AS FAT AS A WHALE!!!” He stared and his jaw dropped to the floor. He didn’t think it was possible to be this big.

“Ehhhh..Mistress? Are you alright?” He asked.

Jersey huffed and puffed. She was able to answer in short sentences. “Yes. I’m. Alright.” She huffed.

“Well, I guess the horse satisfied you then?”

“His. Name. Is. Goldy.” She responded.

“Goldy? Wait, did you two…fuck?!” He yelled.

Jersey heaved her finger without lifter her arm, and she magically levitated off the floor. She moved over to the bed and lowered herself onto a more comfortable position. The bed creaked with her sheer weight.

“Yes, we did. And it was glorious.”

Grup smacked his head with his hand. “Why am I not surprised…I figured you had something of a thing with him.”

“Indeed we did. He and I had so much quality time. We fell in love. We fucked so many times and he enjoyed being dominated. He allowed me to gobble him up and I promised he would do the same to me in the morning.”

Grup was shocked. “What?! How is that possible?! He’ll be digested!”

Jersey smiled. “He’ll be alright. You’ll see.” She then placed her hands on her belly, closed her eyes, and fell into a deep sleepy food coma.

Grup looked at her, he squeezed his temples in disbelief. “Ack. I was summoned for one week and this is who I get to work for…” he complained. He hopped on to the bed and softly squished Jersey’s plump muffin top and laid his head on her and fell asleep.

Morning came, the sun rose and it shined upon Jersey through the window. She slowly opened her eyes and yawned loud. She stretched her arms and placed her hands on her belly. Her eyes jolted open and she felt she was a bit smaller than last night. She rose from the bed and looked down to see that she was still deliciously round and fat, but she was softer than before. Her hips, thighs, ass, arms and neck were fat and soft to the touch. She noticed that the cock I gave her was gone, but she didn’t mind. She rose up more to view her full figure, Grup fell back as Jersey moved and suddenly jolted awake.

“What was that for?!” He shouted. But stopped as he beheld Jersey’s figure. Jersey layer on her hands and knees and looked behind her to see her ginormous fat ass sway left and right, it was really soft to the touch and she couldn’t keep her eyes off.

“Well, I guess I won’t be able to fit in any thongs anymore. And even if I tried it’ll just get swallowed by my ass.” She giggled.

“No clothes are gonna fit you anymore Mistress. How do you feel?” Grup asked.

“I feel spectacular! This is the fattest I’ve been, and it’s all thanks to Goldy.” She smiled. She continued observing her massive soft form.

“Speaking of which,” Grup spoke. “Isn’t he supposed to be alive and well now? You did mention he would be reformed. Which, I find impossible.”

“Indeed. He should be here soon. I can feel it.” Jersey answered.

Grup complained “Oh for the love of…my Mistress, I’m glad that you competed the ritual and that you found love. But someone like a horse couldn’t possibly figure out how to-“

*POP!*

I appeared on the bed, fully formed and in one piece. And in my normal muscular shape. Grup screeched in horror by what had happened.

“YOU’RE ALIVE?!” He yelled.

Jersey smiled. “Goldy! My darling!” She wrapped her chubby arms around me and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around her. “Hello there beautiful.” I responded. We both kissed.

“But-but how?!” Grup asked.

“Horse goddess magic.” I answered. Grup couldn’t comprehend everything that has occurred all this time. He fainted and fell off the bed and on to the floor.

“Are you alright my love?” Jersey asked.

“Oh I’m fine. I didn’t feel a thing. As soon as I was in you I fell fast asleep. But I did dream about our passionate night. I want to relive that every day with you.” I smiled.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Jersey smiled back. We kissed. She broke off and looked in my eyes. “So, I did promise you a treat.”

“Yes you did.” I laughed.

“Well then,” Jersey laid down on the bed, her head facing towards me and leaning over the edge. “Here’s your good morning breakfast dear.” She giggled.

I knelt down. And I could respond was “Yummy…” I licked my lips and opened wide. I gulped on Jersey’s head and started making my way slithering up and gobbling her like a snake.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

I slowly made my way up to her huge soft jiggle tits and sucked them milkers, my cock grew large and erect upon reaching them. I then made it to the start of her massive jiggly belly and slithered up.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

I couldn’t fathom how much fatter she got from gobbling me, I sure made a good impression on her figure. I could barely fit her belly inside of me, it took me a long amount of minutes to get to her mid section. And once I got there I then lifted myself and her up in the air. I decided to ask my friend gravity to do the work and sure enough, she was sliding down easily. My throat bulged massively

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

I made it to the best part of all: her big giant fat ass. Just as she treated me with a nice blowjob last night, I decided to return the favor and used my long tongue to stroke and massage her pussy and ass. My eyes also rolled in the back of my head, I heard her moans inside my now once again inflating belly. I gave her the best blowjob for five minutes and she squirted intensely in my mouth. Her fat thighs and legs shivered. I made her the happiest girl ever. After giving her a nice massage, I wrapped my tongue in between her ass cheeks and pushed her in further.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

At her calves, I closed my lips and I slurped her in to my lustful mouth. Her feet entered and I gave one last big gulp.

Guuuuuuuuuuulllllllllppppppp

I turned myself around to plop down on the bed which creaked. I sighed big.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

“Ohhh fuck! You were so fucking yummy! Totally worth it beautiful!” I looked down and beheld my massive Jersey filled belly. I could here her moan deeply inside me as she curled herself up comfortably. I placed my hands on my belly and patted. The first thing I felt was her huge fat ass as it made and impression on my lower gut. I patted and stroked for a long time.

“Stay with me Jersey. Life here is better here than the human world.”

“You’re mean it? Truly?” Jersey asked.

“Truly.” I responded.

“Then I shall stay. I want to be with you forever.”

“There’s plenty room for forever love. And the ladies will love having you with us.”

“I would love that. I love you Goldy.” Jersey said.

“I love you too Jersey.” I said. Smiling.

3 hours ago, Jersey Ghoul 666 said:

🖤 I LOVE IT 🖤 

My favourite part was when you gave me a horse cock omg talk about pegging goals!!!! 

thank you so much I can see you worked hard on this and I had heaps of fun reading it!!!! 

you’re awesome! 

Yeah I loved writing that part! Originally I was gonna end it being more food but then I thought about the magic horse cock the last moment and I figured you’d love it!

You're so welcome beautiful and thank you for reading and enjoying my work!🖤

• 2 months later...

Wow, it’s been a while since I was last here…

However, I got a new story that’ll be available soon!

Also, I’ve been slacking on some art that I said I would make for two models I wrote stories for, and I feel really bad but irl stuff gets in the way. I promise I will make artwork for them and send it to them personally when I get the chance!

It’s here! A brand new story for your vore fantasy needs!

This one stars Burgeoningbelli, also known as ITsKendallT! She loves to bloat her belly so much she looks pregnant! And she also loves vore fantasy! If you would like to see her content, I will post her links here so you can see her adventures and art in body positivity!

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/ITsKendallT/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/burgeoningbelli

Instagram: https://instagram.com/burgeoningbelli?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

YouTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBMnPxCAYRxe8yDIXaKzOVw

And now for our feature presentation!

Club Curves wasn’t packed full on this night. It was me and 4 others along with the employees who were working the shift. I was sitting at the bar as I twirled my glass cup around on the wooden table. I was enjoying another night to myself as the ladies I lived with were out having a girls night out. I had spent about half an hour to myself when some friends arrived. My one friend Lisa had brought herself a new face, I had never seen her before but she was really pretty.

“Goldy, this is my friend Kendall!” Lisa said.

“Hey there!” I smiled. “I’m Goldy.”

“Kendall! Nice to finally meet you! Lisa told me a lot about you.” She smiled.

“Really? I wonder what she said.” I chuckled.

“Oh I told her lots Goldy boy! Enough that she wanted to see you!” Lisa exclaimed as she cusp her hands on Kendall’s shoulders. Kendall smiled again.

We laughed a bit. “Well let’s grab some drinks then we’ll do some trivia!” I said.

“Sounds fun!” Kendall answered.

We ordered ourselves drinks and appetizers and things were much more livelier. Kendall and I were talking for a long time, getting to know each other. We both enjoyed each other’s company. She asked me things about dating, especially with food since I always enjoyed getting whoever I was with their favorite treats. We talked about our favorite feasts and things to do if we went out with our dates. In my mind I thought to myself if Lisa had intended for me and Kendall to spend a lovely evening together.

“Wow, sounds like you know how to treat a lady when it comes to food.” Kendall said.

“Of course.” I answered. “It’s my belief that good food makes good mood.”

Kendall laughed sweetly. “That’s an interesting belief, I’m sure that your ladies love it when you feed them!”

“Yep! They love it and it makes them fat and happy.”

Kendall smiled. Her eyes glistened brightly as she looked deep in mine. I smiled back.

It was getting late and everyone decided to head out. Kendall and I first walked out the door. Outside as we waited for the others, Kendall asked:

“Hey, um, you wouldn’t mind if you and I hung out for the rest of the night? Back at your place?”

My eyes widened. “Oh? Uh…yeah I’m fine with it. But is Lisa-“

“Yep I’m okie dokie with it!” Lisa shouted as she and the rest of the group exited the club. It seemed to confirm my suspicion that Lisa wanted me to hang with Kendall. “Hop in the car and we’ll take you back to your place!”

“I’ll text ya later Lisa!” Kendall shouted and waved as the car sped off. We entered the empty house. Me and Kendall had the place all to ourselves. We sat on the couch and started talking more. It was after a while that Kendall asked me a burning question.

“So there’s a lot a heard about you. And something I want to ask.”

I hummed, eager to hear it.

“I heard that you love to fatten up a lot of beautiful ladies. So much that they reward you with giving you a feast so grand that it’s pleasurable. And I’m guessing it’s not a normal feast you’d typically call for takeout?”

I smiled. “I guess Lisa told you?

“Mmhmm. She told me she enjoyed it a few times too.”

I chuckled. “Yeah. The ladies love it when I gobble them up. I swallow them whole like a hungry snake, their big bellies widening my mouth as I slurp them up.” I place my hand on my muscular stomach. “This fella loves it when it’s full of fat ladies, I always make sure that they’re fully satiated before they give me my treat.”

Kendall moaned. “Well, it’s seems like your stomach isn’t the only one that enjoys it.” She looked down between my legs, as my horse cock grew bigger. I laughed too.

“Yeah…it just feels sooo good. To be so big and round. To have someone you love in your belly and them to know your giving them such a wonderful sensation.”

Kendall drew close to me and she asked. “Can you swallow me?”

I looked at her with surprise. “You’re okay with it?”

“Oh yes.” She answered in a sexy tone. “I’ve been hearing so much of you and your sexy adventures, I always thought it would be so sexy if you gulped me down like your yummy ladies. It’s always been my dream. I’ve also been practicing myself. I think I’ve eaten a lot for a while now that it’s really easy for me to bloat fast. But tonight, I want to have a big sexy belly so I can eat so much food. And maybe some lively lovers.”

I got very excited as my cock throbbed. “Sure! I would love to!”

Kendall giggled sweetly.

“So…as the honored guest and I the host, is there anything you would like?” I asked.

A huge smile appeared on Kendall. “I really would love something…juicy and greasy. I definitely am feeling famished.”

“Well then” I said as I picked up my cellphone “What do you have in mind? Pizza? Burger? Or do you want…?”

“Everything. I want to get so bloated we’ll both be waddling.”

“Coming right up!”

I ordered everything that my favorite restaurant had. Less than 30 minutes later two employees arrived and had placed everything into the living room with quick succession. Afterwards, me and Kendall sat in the couch and beheld our grand feast. Kendall took off her skirt and shoes until she wore nothing but a blue bra and thong.

“Are you sure you can eat all this?” I asked.

Kendall’s eyes glowed as if she was hypnotized. “Oh yes…this is looking irresistible.”

“Well I do have some potions that can make your belly stretchy and-“

Before I could finish, Kendall grabbed the first thing she saw and took huge chunks off. Before I knew it, she devoured the whole thing and, true to what she said, her stomach bloated like a balloon.

“Whoa…” Was all I could say. Suddenly I felt the urge to grab the whole roasted chicken next to me and offered it to her like she was a goddess. She smiled and happily took it. She devoured it and her belly bloated even more, at this rate she looked like she was pregnant. I grabbed a burger and I offered to feed it to her, she opened wide and gobbled it up, almost sucking my hand in as well. We both laughed about it. We continued to feast and Kendall was getting bigger by the minute. She ate everything in sight: pizza, fries, spaghetti, an entire ham leg, Chinese, Italian, polish, it was never ending for her. Her training payed off very well, it seemed she was going to go beyond her limit and get as FAT as she can. I guess she wouldn’t need the help of my magic stretching potion. Even the desserts were not safe from her huge appetite. And after only half an hour later, almost all the food was gone. The only thing that was left was a very delicious looking plate of pierogi’s.

Her eyes brightened. “Mmmm! I love pierogi’s! I want you to feed me them!” She happily exclaimed. I did as she commanded and fed her every pierogi one by one until the very last one was eaten. After eating the last piece, she looked deep in my eyes and smiled. I smiled back, and without thinking, I kissed her. I guess she expected it as she grabbed my cheeks and held me there. We held each other which felt like an eternity before she let go. She giggled.

“I loved that. You’re so sweet.”

“Thank you.” I responded.

All the food was eaten, and Kendall beheld her now massive gut which was hanging over the edge of the couch. She moaned as she got up. The massive underbelly had forced her to get a huge gap in between her thighs, true to what she said, she  located until she could only waddle. She turned towards me as to let me see her full view.

“Oooof…god I never felt so full…” she moaned and held her big belly.

“Dang Kendall you really went all out! I’m surprised your bran and thong are still hanging on.”

“Really? Mmmff they feel tight. I was hoping they’d break off when I was eating. And honestly, I was thinking I’d be bigger. To think that-“

She was cut off by a loud grumbling noise coming from her belly. Followed by sloshing sounds. Kendall looked down bewildered.

“Uhhhh…” Was what I could say before suddenly.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!

Kendall released a huge unexpected burp. And a loud one for someone her size. But the most shocking part of it all was that in that burp, her belly suddenly grew massive, her big butt and thighs expanded, and her boobs grew to huge melon size. The sheer new massive weight she got caused her to lean forward as her gut now hanged lower. Her knees bent inward as she tried to hold her weight. Her eyes gazed upward and her tongue hanged out. She was feeling bliss. Her clothes were still hanging on, but it only lasted for a minute until finally they gave in and both her thong and bra ripped off from her big soft body. Her boobs plopped up and down and her booty jiggled like jello.

“Ahhhhhh…” She moaned softly. “That feels better.” She looked down on her bloated form. “Oooooh my! I got huge! It really worked! My belly is…huge!” She felt all around her body. “My boobs are just melons now! Mmmff so heavy! And my booty is so massive!” She placed her hand on her jiggly butt, slapping it softly as it made waves. She looked back at me, I was shocked by what I saw.

“Do you love it babe? Love how big and soft I look?” She patted her belly. “I can definitely tell…” She pointed out my cock, which was now fully erect. She moaned and turned herself around to show her big booty.

“Do you love this? Lisa told me you love a girl with a big fat butt!” She giggled. Kendall was hypnotizing me, I knew what was happening, but my first instinct was to take off my shirt and thong, which I did.

“That is a big butt!” I said as I approached her. I placed my hands on her fat squishy booty and started to pat on them softly. I licked my horse lips when I started drooling.

Kendall moaned as I grabbed her cheeks, she was enjoying every second of it. My cock was feeling hungry, so then I grabbed both sides of her hips and slowly slipped my horse cock between her cheeks.

“Ugh…so..fat!” I quietly moaned and started to hump Kendall, getting a nice buttjob from her. My cock slipping in and out between her cheeks, the tip appearing and disappearing, her booty was so fat, even for a big anthro horse like me, that my cock seemed almost small for her. Kendall was enjoying the sensation and bit her lip. Just as quickly as Kendall’s belly bloated, my balls started to inflate full of cum. My balls grew huge that they started to plap against her underbelly. Kendall felt my eagerness, she knew I wanted her inside my gut. And she wanted to give me the best night.

“Sit on the couch babe! I want you to see me in full!”

“Yes my queen!” I responded. I slipped my cock out and sat on the couch. Kendall waddled to me and sat herself on top of me as much as she could. She was big and round, but I was taller so was able to make eye contact with her. She looked in my hypnotized eyes and we both smiled.

“You’re gonna love this babe. I’m your comfort food tonight. I’m going to make you feel so good and plump.”

I nodded. “Yeah…I can’t wait…any longer…” I let out my long tongue and licked her cheeks. “You taste good…”

Kendall moaned. “Yes…”

“Swallow me.” She commanded.

I did just that. I opened big and wide. My mouth was wider than her head. Kendall moaned with excitement as I slowly slid my mouth down on her head and shoulders, which was quickly covered in drool.

*GLOMPH*

I moaned and gulped her in further. Her heavy boobs were quickly engulfed inside me. Her head made a slight bulge in my throat.

*gulp*

*gulp*

*gulp*

Her massive belly was a big challenge, but it was not impossible for me. Like a hungry python, I moved and shifted my mouth to fit her all inside me. I used my long tongue to wrap around her to help pull her further in. My hands held on to her sides and arms as I slurped her in me. I could taste the grease and juices of the food she ate on her which made it more ecstatic.

*gulp*

*gulp*

*gulp*

After many minutes of slowly gulping her. I finally made it passed her massive belly, which was now enlarging my entire thick neck. But with the help of gravity, I tilted my head up and Kendall slid in. But now my favorite part, her booty, was right in front of my nose. I let loose my tongue again and I licked all over her fatty cheeks. Deep inside I could hear her moaning, she was loving me teasing her. Afterwards, I used my tongue to push her cheeks in and I continued my human feast. Only her thighs and legs remained. At this point, I could feel my belly getting round and big. I was so close, I want it so bad.

“Getting…fatter! So…yummy!” I moaned with my mouth full.

*gulp*

*gulp*

*gulp*

And lastly, were Kendall’s thick legs. I closed my lips around her thighs and slowly slurped her in like spaghetti. I sucked her in deeper and deeper until her feet finally disappeared. And I made one more gulp.

*sluuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrpp*

*guuuuuuuuullllpp*

*swallow*

Kendall made her way down into my awaiting gut. My belly grew to tremendous size. My throat bulging as her feet slid down until it shrunk back to it’s normal size. And finally, I felt Kendall all inside my stomach, all packed in from head to toe. I let out a huge sigh.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…yummy…bloated…babe…” I moaned silently.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!!

Ooof. That felt good…

I looked down on my big belly. My muscular abs had now become round and fat. The sheer weight of Kendall widened my thighs as to make sure I had plenty of room down there. My cock throbbed furiously as it plapped my underbelly. My hands glided on my massive form. True to what Kendall said, she was good comfort food. I was feeling bliss.

I licked my lips to taste her, and I sighed again.

“You were sooo yummy…oooff. How are you babe?”

“I’m wonderful!” She muffled. “Oooo I love this! It feels so warm and lovely in here. It felt so good sliding down in your slick throat…”

“Well…*grunt* you definitely were tasty…”

“That makes me so happy to hear.” Kendall responded.

I sat for a long while, rubbing and caressing my lover filled belly.

“Okay. I’m heading upstairs.” I said.

“Feeling sleepy?” Kendall laughed.

“A bit. But I’m not done yet.” I responded. “There’s one thing I need to take care of.”

I slowly got up from the couch and proceeded to waddle to the stairs. I grunted like the fat horse I was as I felt my belly bounce and shift. I grabbed the handle and slowly climbed up. I grunted non-stop with each step, stopping in between to pat and comment on my gut. Kendall teased me to make me feel good.

*grunt* “So…big…”

“Who’s a big bloated horsie?”

“I’m a…*grunt* big..bloated..horsie..” *grunt*

I made it to the top and waddled my way to the end of the hallway to my bedroom. I opened the door with my gut and proceeded to my bed. I payed down very heavily, the bed shaking and creaking from my massive weight.

*grunt* “That feels good…” I couldn’t see, but my cock which was still erect was throbbing on my underbelly. And I needed to empty my still inflated balls so badly

“I can feel it” Kendall giggled.

“Yeah…” I responded. “The pressure of you inside me…is gonna make me blow hard!”

“Oh that’s so hot! Cum for me babe. Think of how tasty I was sliding down your throat!”

It was all I could think of. Her taste still lingered on my tongue. I couldn’t stop thinking of how sexy it was to gobble her down and fatten myself up from her. It was too much for me to handle.

“I’m going to cum babe! Gonna shoot my load!” I neighed.

“That’s right you big bloated horsie! Cum for me!”

I did just that, and I shot huge load after load of thick cum which flew in the air. It landed on the edge of the bed and o to the floor. And also stuck itself to the ceiling. I came and came and my balls shrunk until I ran dry. I sighed and stuck my tongue out. I was breathing heavily.

“I’m so glad…Lisa introduced you to me…I loved this so much…” I said.

“I did too Goldy. I think I’m gonna enjoy this a lot more.” Kendall responded.

“I’m…falling asleep. But I’ll let you out tomorrow. And I’ll show you how it all works.” I said.

“I would love that. Thank you Goldy. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

—END—

950F3F65-0BD5-4F02-AD25-07158D825C9E.jpeg

0F162C38-E299-47CB-A06D-0152DC951D5D.jpeg

104362C3-B46B-4A15-AF84-8F38E2648980.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

A little short story I wrote for the lovely @Curvage Casey for her new Zero Suit Samus clip! Now available on her clip store! Enjoy!

Space is known to hide dangerous beings from many different planets, which is why the Galactic Federation exists to preserve the peace and balance in all galaxies. But when there are things that even the Federation can’t handle, they call upon bounty hunters to do the job for them. And the most feared hunter of all who know her by name…is Casey Aran. Casey had gone on many space adventures capturing the most dangerous creatures in the darkest parts of the universe, bringing them in to justice and getting paid good money for her deeds. What made her so dangerous was that her DNA contained genes from an ancient alien civilization that was so advanced that it gave her superhuman abilities.

For many years she acquired new skills while on the hunt, some more unique than others. And with these abilities, Casey was able to defeat the dreaded Space Pirates and their leaders, and had finally brought peace to the universe. However, during her supposed final battle, Casey obtained a new, but unusual new ability. She defeated her enemies and saved the universe, but she felt…empty. She started to have these strange cravings but didn’t know what it was. Until one day, during another hunt for a bounty, she discovered what it was…

She was hungry…for some yummy, living targets.

She swallowed whole an entire person. Her belly bloated out with her bounty inside. The handsome male human wiggled inside of her, Casey felt so much pleasure with her bounty struggling to get out until he was silent. She didn’t mean to do it, but it felt sooo good to her. Luckily for Casey, the target could be captured either dead or alive. Her hunger took over, she wanted more. And that’s when it hit her. She decided to go after bounties on the Federation’s list that were deemed too dangerous to live, and they had to be “purged” to protect the galaxies. These bounties had the bigger prices on their heads, but for Casey Aran, it was no longer about the huge price, but the huge belly she would get to satiate her new hunger. And so Casey set out on a new adventure: to gobble up some yummy booty and be the biggest, baddest, most bloated bounty hunter there is.

The universe is big, but soon, Casey Aran will be just as bigger!

D16184BD-A2EA-4E4E-9873-FB5061C22D6A.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model
10 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

So at the beginning of this year, I made a story with @FeedistDani. I wrote the story which is located at the first page on this forum titled “Milky New Year”, however, I never got the chance to draw any art. But now I have completed 3 pieces so you can see how it went! Enjoy!

DBB5497E-E9A7-4112-8B8B-DAB71DA9B2AD.jpeg

8E152D66-76AB-440D-899E-5736C3957695.jpeg

DE4B58BE-CFC7-4F96-9B80-6F10C9C80FA5.jpeg

These look so amazing!!! Thank you!!!

• 3 months later...

Another one for the vore books! Once again with the lovely @Curvage Casey and introducing the beautiful @Rylie Haze!

It was a real treat when Rylie came over this wonderful Friday night. Casey and I had just ordered our meals to be delivered, and it was gonna be another huge one tonight. Every weekend we always looked forward to having our lovely friends come over for some fun time, and Rylie was dying to meet us this evening. Ten minutes after she arrived we hung out in the living room catching up on anything eventful that has happened since last we met. The last time I saw Rylie, I noticed how she always looked at me, like as if I was a yummy treat. We were all bowling that night and I noticed how she wanted to get very close to me and laughing at any joke I said no matter how terrible it was. But when I stared in her eyes I could tell she wanted something real big. I also had a feeling that Casey had set this up, she always had ways of having something interestingly spicy happening. But I followed along either way, I followed what she was up to enough that when me and Rylie were by ourselves, she leaned into me and kissed me. It didn’t bother me, I kissed her back and we made out. Casey caught us and laughed about it, not bothered by it either. It was there I knew she planned for this, and a week later, Casey told me that Rylie was coming over to have a ‘fun time’ which she said in a sexy tone. I was more than excited to hear it, I couldn’t wait to see her either.

Both Rylie and Casey were talking about how handsome I was, Rylie asked about how Casey and I met the first time.

“He transformed me into a literal pig. He stuffed me so well I thought I was going to pop! We eventually went to the bedroom and…” Casey paused. “He treated me with a nice and creamy dessert. And I treated him by filling him up full of me.” She finished in a sexy tone. I smiled at her.

“Wow! It’s amazing how pretty much everyone here can do that!” Rylie said. “I always wanted to know that feeling, being gobbled up like a tasty snack, especially by your man or lady…that must be so lovely…”

“It’s a real experience.” I said. “I’ve let Casey swallow me whole to, I get her so big she’s like a bloated beached whale!”

Casey giggled. “He sure does! Goldy fattens me up so well I can’t move! All I can do is just feel how tight and heavy I am, I cum like crazy.” She placed her hands on mine. “If I hadn’t met you I don’t know what I would be missing out on.” Casey smiled, and I smiled back.

“He definitely knows how to treat a lady to.” Casey exclaimed. “And I always make sure he gets rewarded…” Casey placed her hands on my crotch, I flinched a bit, it was so unexpected even Rylie gasped. Casey continued. “And it never gets old, feeling that cock grow so big, and having it inside me is the best feeling ever.” I moaned as she stroked up and down. And I could swear that Rylie moaned under her breath as well. Casey looked at her to see that Rylie was biting her lip, things seemed to go accordingly for her. Just then, both the door and my phone rung, our meal had arrived.

“My my, that was early!” Casey said. She slowly got up from the floor, her big belly almost holding her down. “Can you help me out babe?” It took me a few seconds to get out of my trance before I answered. “Sure thing hun!”

The delivery girls worked quickly to bring in our huge meal. After they had set up everything, I handed Casey my card. “Here honey have them swipe this.” Casey grabbed it and hurried to the door. While she was busy making the payment, I suddenly felt my hand being grabbed, Rylie pulled me around the corner to the hallway, she had herself leaned up against the wall as I stared down at her. She was breathing heavily.

“Casey told me a lot about you. She showed me lots of pics of you and her having constant sex. But I didn’t expect you to be so fucking handsome in person.”

I smiled at her. “I get told that a lot, but even I’m surprised myself at how much I can turn on a lady.”

“Oh…you’re doing so much more than that…” Rylie answered as she looked down at my thong. She took her hands and grabbed my big balls, I gasped.

“Fuck…it’s so big, and it feels heavy.” Rylie let go after a few seconds and turned herself around. She looked back at me with sexy eyes.

“Casey told me you like a fat round ass. Why don’t you test mine out a bit? See if your hungry cock likes mine?” She jiggled her butt. I didn’t hesitate at all. On instinct, I slowly pressed my cock against her ass. It felt so soft and jiggly, and it definitely felt big, but I knew after a good meal it would get bigger. It felt so good that I started to hump her. I went very slowly so I could feel her glorious booty. My cock started to get hard and big, it got big enough that the tip had reached all the way up and touched the back of her head. I heard Rylie moan softly, she was loving the feeling of a giant horse cock pushing up and down against her fat ass. She looked up at me as we kept going, and looked back at her. In that moment, I leaned my head down and kissed her. We were both getting horny from our make out as I kept humping her. Soon enough I started to hump harder, my cock clapping against her ass and her moaning was loud enough to catch Casey’s attention. She poked her head from the corner with a smile on her face.

“I see you two couldn’t wait for the main course, guess we can count this as an appetizer.” Casey slyly remarked.

Rylie let go of our kiss. “I thought I…mfff…I’d give him a nice hot dogging first…”

“Ladies…” I said moaning. “I’d like to…go to the bedroom…”

“Mmmhmm” Casey answered sexually.

“Let’s.” Rylie replied.

The three of us entered the guest bedroom. As soon as we entered, we took off all of our clothes and were completely bare. Casey announced, “I’ll start us off with a nice warm up.” She placed her hands on my jaws and pulled me in for a kiss. We kissed hard and long, Rylie was enjoying what she saw, I had a feeling she wanted to see what it was like first hand. I placed my hands all around Casey round body, feeling every curve and crevice, her firm tits, her round bulging belly, her fat round ass. I wanted to feel every bit of her, and I wanted more. My cock was getting hungry for both Casey and Rylie. I let go of our kiss to wrap my arms around Casey’s fat ass, and with my strength I lifted her up off the ground. I felt her round gut and tits slide up against me as I heaved her up close to me. She wrapped her legs around my back and my cock laid in between her fat ass cheeks. Soon enough, I took my huge cock and inserted it inside her fat tight fupa. Both girls moaned, Casey from my cock inside her, Rylie watching with pure excitement on the bed.

“I love fat girls…” I said softly before I kissed Casey again and started to fuck her. I was humping her balls deep and felt her soft fat form against me. She loves it when I go hard on her like this. She loved the feeling of me slapping her ass with both my hands and my hard dick. Rylie looked on intensively and started masturbating at the sight she beheld, a huge hung horse fucking her fat friend.

I let go of our kiss and lowered my big mouth to one of her fat tits, I engulfed her firm boob entirely and started sucking hard. Casey moaned loud as I sucked and sucked, I was milking her so much like a fat cow.

“Oh yeah daddy!” She yelled.

I let go of her fat titty which made a plop noise and I carried her and myself over to the bed where Rylie laid. I softly laid Casey down right next to her. Both ladies stared right up at me as I then placed my entire one side over to Rylie so I could have both of them under me. I wanted Rylie to feel the experience herself while I fucked Casey. I continued humping Casey faster. The bed shook and Casey moaned with each pump into her fupa. Rylie placed one hand over her friends belly, and the other on my ass to help me push deeper into Casey. She could feel my cock bulging in Casey’s stomach as I humped faster, all three of us were basically moaning through this sexual experience. I didn’t take me long from how horny this all was for my balls to start swelling up full of cum. I was so fucking horny I was ready to burst.

“Fuck babe, I’m gonna fucking cum soon!” I said.

“Wait-wait hun. Don’t cum in me…” Casey exclaimed. “I want you…to do Rylie…I’m just warming you up for her.”

Rylie moaned at the thought. She wanted it so badly, she had been wait for this moment for a long time now. I tried to pull myself out, but Casey’s fat tight pussy was too much for me to resist. It took a lot of my willpower to finally pull out after a few minutes of continuous fucking without trying to cum. My cock was throbbing hard, Casey was just so irresistibly yummy and tasty for my veiny hard on. I looked over to Rylie with hungry eyes, she definitely wanted me inside of her. I started to kiss her as my cock pressed up against her soft body, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and ready for me to go deep in her.

“Wait a sec.” Rylie said. She shifted herself and turned her whole body around so only her backside showed.

“Fuck me like this. I want you to feel that big cock going deep in my stomach!”

I did as she wished, I pushed my cock in between her plump cheeks and humped slowly to feel the sensation of her glorious ass.

“My ass loves your cock a lot, huh daddy?” She asked.

“Oh fuck yeah…” I answered.

I was ready to fuck her, we couldn’t wait any longer.

“Oh yeah fuck me daddy!” Rylie yelled. I took my giant dick and I went inside her. She was so fucking tight, it took me a while to finally go deeply inside Rylie. She moaned loud as she felt her stomach bulge, she placed one of her hands on her belly and felt how big and thick it was. I wasn’t ready to cum yet, so I started very slowly. She felt so good, I pushed so deep inside Rylie that I even placed one of my hands on her belly to feel my cock from the outside. It felt amazing, it got me horny enough to fill my balls even more of my seed. It was getting larger and heavier by the minute. I knew that I had to release soon.

“You love this daddy? You love feeling this tight pussy I have? Just imagine how big I’ll get from your cum inside me. It’s gonna make me feel even more tighter that you’ll be blowing another load from how fat and round I’ll be.”

Her words drove me nuts. Suddenly, I wrapped both my arms underneath her legs and arms. I slowly lifted her up from the bed, Casey viewing from below. Rylie had a confused look on her face until…

“Hnnnggghhh!!” I grunted.

I pushed deep inside Rylie HARD. She moaned so loudly that it made her eyes go to the back of her head. I started pumping faster inside of her. My fat full balls slapped against her. Rylie had her mouth open wide, it was so much for her. Casey looked on sexually, she was turned on by the sight.

“Fuuu—uuuck me!” Rylie screamed.

My teeth gritting, I fucked her harder and harder. I could feel myself slipping into sexual madness.

“Rylie…” I said under my breath. My cock grew thicker. I was nearing to my breaking point.

“Rylie!” I yelled. And then, I felt it. My balls tightened and I felt my cum flowing up. I took one last pump inside of Rylie. I grunted hard like the horse I was and I blew my huge load of cum inside her.

I could feel each pump of cum flowing inside of Rylie’s stomach. She had her mouth open and tongue hanging out, she was basically drooling. We could all hear my cum sloshing inside of her as her belly started to expand. Casey looked on in amazement and surprise. She knew that I would blow a load in her friend, but she didn’t know it would be THIS much. I came so much that in just two minutes, Rylie looked like she was nine months pregnant. By the time my balls ran empty, I relaxed my body and I could take in what had just happened. I was lost in the sexual ecstasy. I looked over Rylie’s shoulder to view just how much bigger she had gotten.

“Oh fuck yeah…” is all I could say. I slowly lowered the both of us back down of the bed. I slid my arms out and I wrapped them around her belly. She felt so soft, I poked her belly and heard my cum sloshing inside of her. I helped slowly turn her over, my cock still in her, and her belly rose up like a squishy mountain. Rylie breathed heavily.

“Holy shit…” Casey said. “I never figured you could get THAT hung. You blew such a huge load inside her.” She poked Rylie’s belly which sloshed again. It took Rylie a few minutes to get back to her sense and see what was going on. She looked down to see her massive belly poking up, and she gasped.

“Holy fuck!” It feels so fucking good!” She took both her hands and rubbed her bulging belly. “If this doesn’t impregnate me, I don’t know what will!” We all laughed.

“Well,” I said. “All of this is making me horny again, I can feel my cock getting hard.” It was true, my dick was growing big again.

“However, I want to-“ I paused as I started to get up and pull myself out of Rylie’s pussy. It took me a few seconds to get it out, she was so tight. But with a plop I was able to to pull out. My cum started to flow out and Rylie’s belly started to slowly deflate.

“I think we should eat first. I’m getting really hungry and I want to save my next load for…something special.”

“Ohhhh I love the sound of that!” Casey said.

Rylie slowly sat up, the cum continued to flow out. “As much as I’d love to keep this, I think a big meal would definitely make me permanently bigger.” She smiled.

“Don’t worry about the mess, I’ll get it later. We’ll go to the upstairs bedroom afterwards.”

We all happily agreed to the sound of that. We quickly cleaned ourselves up and went to the living room.

Riley‘s eyes widened to the sight that she beheld. Loads upon loads of food laid before her, ranging from burgers, pizzas, fries, Chinese, Italian, ham and turkey. She didn’t know where to start, and more importantly, how she was going to take all this in. Luckily I kept some potions for cases like this.

“Here you go hun. Take this.” I said to her giving her a small flask.

“What is it?”

“It’s a potion that’ll make your whole body entirely elastic. So that way you can pretty much pack on any amount of pounds. Plus it tastes like blueberries!”

“Oh wow!” She said and quickly drank from it. Immediately her whole body felt really soft and loose. She felt like she could eat everything in sight.

“This is gonna feel so wonderful!”

“You’re gonna love it babe.” Casey answered with a smile.

The girls sat down on the floor, surrounded by not but greasy fatty foods. Rylie picked up the first thing closest to her which was a whole roasted chicken.

“I wonder…” she said to herself before she opened up wide, the elasticity potion working its magic made her mouth open wide enough that it was bigger than the chicken. She engulfed it entirely with one giant munch. Both of her cheeks puffed out on both sides. She took one huge gulp and the chicken slid down, bulging out her throat beyond proportions until it entered and settled in her stomach. Her belly once again bulged out, this time full of meat, and she patted her belly.

“Oh wow! I could never do that before! This feels amazing!”

Casey giggled. “Oh there’s plenty of room to fill in that gut of yours! Keep eating babe!”

For an entire hour, both girls indulged as slowly as they could to eating everything there was. They wanted to savor every taste and grease there was. I had only ordered a little amount for myself, because I had a two bigger, yummier babes that would satiate me near the end of the night. Rylie wanted to become a pig completely, so she got on all fours and started to munch on everything in front of her. Casey followed suit and pigged out as well. They slowly devoured and swallowed all in front of them, their bellies bulging more and more, Rylie especially, until they were distended enough to touch the floor. At this point, Rylie and Casey started to snort like the cute little pigs they were. Both rolled and crawled around vacuuming every piece they could. It was quite sexy to watch, these girls were definitely going to fill me up good. After gulping up the very last thing they could find, Casey and Rylie both sighed. They slowly sat up next to each other, their bellies squishing against each other. Casey fattened up wonderfully, her cheeks and neck bulging like a snake swallowing its prey. As for Rylie, she looked down and beheld what she had always dreamed of. She had fattened up so well that she was now the same round shape as Casey. She gasped at her beautiful bulging body, she slid her hands all around to feel every curve imaginable. Her belly had distended far greater than before, her tits firm and round, and her ass was so plump they were like pillows underneath her. Rylie closed her eyes in ecstasy, and what followed after was a low rumbling in her stomach. And then.

BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Me and Casey looked in surprise. Rylie’s burp made her belly expand even more. She was know a bit bigger than Casey. Casey placed her chunky hand on Rylie’s belly.

“Wow Rylie. I knew you could get big...but damn! This is the fattest I've ever seen you! Goldy sure knows his stuff!”

Rylie moaned. “Oh god yes…I’ve never gotten this big, or felt so fat…ever…” Casey continued patting her belly until hers started rumbling.

BUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Casey herself expanded a little more, feeling more soft and squishy.

“Mmmmmm I feel like I could eat more. But I know Goldy’s been waiting for us to finish so he can have his fun.”

Rylie turned and looked at me. “Is this good babe? Am I fat enough to fill your belly?”

I smiled. “Oh yes.” And got up and rubbed her belly. “This is definitely going to be a treat. My belly wants you both inside me. You two are gonna taste so good. But before that…” I got up to show my full erection. “I need to treat you both to a creamy dessert. What say we get you two on the couch?”

Slowly, the girls got up and waddled over to the sofa. Rylie plopped down first, hands on her fat belly with a big smile on her face. However just as she sat down, Casey moved herself on top of Rylie and started making out with her. They kissed intensely, tasting whatever grease and flavor the other had on their lips and cheeks. Casey could barely get her thick thighs and ass around Rylie, they were so fat and big. The sight of their round forms including their booties made me so horny, I was practically drooling.

“I wonder what Goldy’s planning?” Rylie asked.

“I was thinking the same.” Casey replied. Both girls turned to look at me. “Goldy always has something new up between his legs.”

I smiled. “Oh, I think you two will love this. It’s been a while since I last did this, just give me a sec.” I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I bent my knees and placed my hands on them. I felt an urge inside my groin and I started to grunt. Both Casey and Rylie looked on to see exactly what was going to happen. Just then, a bulge appeared just below the base of my cock. It started formless, but after a short pause, I grunted hard again and suddenly, a second cock appeared in between my legs. Casey and Rylie looked in astonishment, their eyes and mouths open wide.

“Holy shit!” Rylie said

“I didn’t know you can do that!” Casey replied.

“I did this once…and I thought this would be a special occasion tonight. I still got some leftovers in my balls, and I want to make sure you lovely ladies get all of it.” My double cocks twitched in response.

“Oh fuck me thats hot!” Yelled Casey.

“Come on daddy! Fuck us with those two boners!” Said Rylie.

I did as they wished, I strutted forward with my hungry dicks and laid myself on top of Casey. As soon as my cocks laid on her fat curvy rolls, they started going mad. They wanted to fill these two hot babes so badly, I didn’t hesitate and I slowly adjusted them to both Casey and Rylie’s tight fupas. I inserted both at the same time and both ladies moaned loud. I pulled out slightly, and pushed myself back in with a huge grunt. And from there I started humping.

It felt so wonderful, I was fucking two beautiful fat girls with my double cocks. Casey and Rylie moaned loudly until they started to make out again. The ecstasy flowing through all three of us was like nothing we ever felt before. Rylie was getting her wish that she always wanted: get fattened up to almost the point of immobility and having sex with a hungry horny horse and her best friend. Rylie pulled my head down and added me into her and Casey’s make out. I could also taste the leftover food in their mouths and it drove me crazy, it was like spices and flavoring for me. It made me hump faster into both of them. I gritted my teeth and I pressed more into both ladies. I could feel myself swelling up again in my balls. I knew that I wouldn’t last long again.

“You girls…are the best…I love how fat you two are!” I humped harder and faster. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna empty my loads into you two!”

“Come on daddy! Give it to us!” 

“Cum for us daddy! Shoot your fat loads!”

I took one last hard hump, and I blew inside of them.

“I’m cumming!” I neighed.

I blew loads upon loads of horse seed into them, they moaned to the top of their lungs. Their tight fat fupas were gulping huge chunky loads like milkshakes, we swear we could hear those gulps as they’re started inflating both of their stomachs. I could feel myself lift up slightly as the girls were expanding, their pussies swallowing my cum. I couldn’t stop cumming, I had more than I did earlier with Rylie, and whatever I had left was now being shot out from both of my cocks. It lasted for a long time until I finally started to feel empty. I didn’t want to get up, all three of us were breathing heavily. Once I got the energy too, I lifted myself up and I pulled out slowly from my lovely ladies. A huge plop sound came from both holes and cum started to seep from both of them. My second cock soon disappeared, having fulfilled its role. I looked at my lovers and beheld a most glorious, yummy sight. Casey and Rylie, filled to the brim with my yummy creamy dessert.

They’re fat asses…oh god…it was soooo irresistible. I…I couldn’t waste this moment. I bent down on my knees, staring at their plump booties. I licked my lips and on instinct, I opened wider than I thought I could, and engulfed both their fat asses into my mouth. Both girls gasped, they looked back to see me slithering up towards them, starting to swallow them like a slippery snake. My tongue let loose so I could taste their cream filled pussies as I slithered up.

“He’s got them hungry eyes…” Casey responded.

“Fuck it feels so good-ah! I can feel his tongue!” Yelled Rylie.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

My mouth and throat widened more and more, I got past both of their fat asses and thick thighs and made my way up to their bellies. I could feel their rolls passing though my lips as my widened mouth engulfed them.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

I grabbed as much as I could to where their shoulders were and I pushed them in deeper. Drool was seeping from the corners of my mouth. I could taste the spices and grease from the burgers and fries and pizzas they had eaten. My belly was expanding and fattening up bigger and bigger. My body automatically grew so it could fit them in inside of me, my legs spread apart from below my belly so they could settle in comfortably. I would be waddling all night, but it feel so good.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Finally, after making it past their chunky arms and shoulders, all that was left were their heads. Saliva had covered their faces and they were still making out. It was all too much to handle. I slid my tongue out and licked them both as they entered in my maw. I could taste them. They were so yummy. I then used my tongue to push their heads in, and closed my lips around them, their hair only remaining.

“You’re gonna enjoy this Rylie.” Casey muffled.

“Oh my god…” Rylie moaned.

I slurped up my two fatty meatballs like spaghetti. And took one more big swallow.

Sluuuuuuuuuuurp

Guuuuuulp

Casey and Rylie slowly slid down into my awaiting bulging stomach, embracing each other as they did. Outside my round belly, I could feel the fat asses pressing outward, making a huge imprint of their booties. And they finally reached my stomach, their asses imprinted out more and their cheeks pressed on both sides of my still erect cock. I moaned loudly and slowly heaved myself up. I beheld my massive gigantic round belly. Full of my sexy fat lovers.

“Ohhhh…fuuuuck…” I breathed deeply. My hands rubbing my belly.

BUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

“Ooofff…” I licked my lips. “That tasted like Casey…”

BUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

“Oh…that was definitely Rylie…”

I patted my gut. Underneath me, I felt their asses still pressed on my entire cock. It was like they were giving me a nice assjob from inside me.

“Did we taste good daddy?” Both Casey and Rylie asked

“Mmmmmm…more than good…you both tasted great.” Both ladies giggled inside me. Followed by silence. I continued to pay and rub my engorged big belly. It was the best feeling I ever had. After a few minutes of rubbing and patting, I could feel movement from inside. By the way it felt, I knew what was going on.

“My my. You two are fucking inside me. Fuck that feels nice…” Deep inside the girls were having sex in me, it was like their own little hotel room. What was more, as they kept moving and humping each other, their asses were also rubbing up my cock.

“Oh god…mmmff…they’re gonna make me cum again. I better get upstairs…”

Very slowly, I waddled over to the stairs and made my long journey up. Every step I took made a thunderous noise. I couldn’t let go of my belly, it felt so fucking good. Casey’s and Rylie’s assjob on my cock was making it throb and swell up, I could feel precum draining out. As I got to the top of the stairs, I stopped briefly before making my final step. I gripped the handrail to hold myself up. My tongue let loose from my mouth. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I was in pure sexual fattening ecstasy.

“Mmmff…I’m just a…big…mmmff…fat sexual horse…” I mumbled, lost in sexual pleasure.

I made my last steps to the top and proceeded to waddle to the master bedroom, the largest in the house. I opened the door with my gut, I was barely able to pass through with how big I was. But after I was able to pass through, I slowly leaned towards the bed and crawled over to the head. I plopped myself down and the bed creaked from my sheer weight. I looked down on my big belly, Casey and Rylie still humping each other inside of me. I finally was able to allow myself to let their fat imprinted asses to give me a world class double assjob. They moved and shifted and humped to their hearts content, I was sure that they knew what was happening outside and they could feel it. They continued on and I could feel myself about to blow again. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my tongue hanging to one side.  Inside, I could hear the girls moaning deep within, in fact all three of us moaned with pleasure. It didn’t take long for us to wild before we finally all came at the same time. Casey and Rylie came on each other with their hot, fat and wet pussies. My cock shooting load after loads of cum, flying up in the air and falling back down onto my fat round immobile form. I didn’t mind it at all, we were all in sexual heaven. I breathed heavily. And inside I could hear them to. Everything went silent afterwards, I could tell Casey and Rylie fell asleep. I would let them stay in my belly until morning when I would spit them out.

“Mmmmff…goodnight, my fatty round pigs…” I said softly as I rubbed my belly up and down.

20B9E2EC-8F07-4F6E-9FC0-9486503F8F64.jpeg

3AF5F288-24F2-4086-A82C-121C6D47D35E.jpeg

5DB8F62B-D1FA-42E0-AA18-7E2A960BD97F.jpeg

@Curvage CaseyThank you sooo much beautiful!❤️ That makes me so happy to hear you love it! I had loads of fun making this one for you and Rylie, I wanted to get very creative with this one and make sure you two enjoyed it greatly!

I got more drawings for this story to make that I’ll send you later on so stay tuned!❤️

• 5 months later...