Goldy’s Vorium Emporium

TheGoldenDun

Hello there! And welcome!❤️

I am TheGoldenDun. I love to write stories and draw out the scenes of each one. Since joining Curvage, I have written and drawn stories of the fictional shenanigans of a character I’ve created who loves one thing: vore. Recently I decided I would write and draw here in this forum I made to keep it separate from my main page so as not to clutter everything up.

My stories star me! As a fictional anthropomorphic horse named Goldy, or Dun for short, who loves to feed and stuff women who want their bellies to grow so big they can’t move! And once they’re immobile and can’t go anywhere, I swallow them whole! I gobble them up so I too can have a big belly for myself, along with the feeling of fullness and satisfying hunger of having a squirming big lady inside my belly…mmmmmfff😋. They have nothing to worry about, as they’re safe in my belly for I have no digestive juices. I rub and caress my belly and tell them how fat and beautiful they are and yummy and delicious they were when I gulped them down in my gullet🤤. After a good nights rest, I let them out and they’re safe and sound, and we are both satiated.

The women who star alongside me in these stories are models here on Curvage who have loved my work!❤️ Please check out my main page to see past stories on who has starred alongside me in these escapades, you’ll be surprised who you’ll see!😉 So as I said, I’ve decided to move any future works I have here in this forum. The stories and drawings I’m making here are only for fun! If you like vore, then this is the place for you!

If I have a vore story I’d like to write and have a Curvage model I have in mind to star in, I will ask them if they would like to be in my story. If they do not wish to be in the story and have no interest, that is alright. If they are interested in being in one, I will DM them and ask if there is anything in particular they would like to see! I love to add whatever anyone has in mind, sometimes I love to make the model be the one to vore others!😉 I will also ask if they would like to have a story that’s naughty (like sex and nudeness), or keep it nice and clean. There is NO digestion in my stories unless the person I ask wants there to be one. All characters are safe and sound. I will also share my stories in that models DM’s so they can read it whenever they like!

Enjoy!🐴

A few days ago, I watched a video here on Curvage that @Curvage Casey, @Kaybearcutie95, @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @reiinapop were in together. And I must say…it was the best video I’ve seen starring four very gorgeous ladies😍. It was so wonderful, I thought I should write a vore story with these four in it😏. I have a very good idea of how the story goes, and it’ll be somewhat a continuation of a previous story I did a while back with Casey. I think they’ll love what’s in store❤️. Would you four be interested in something like that?

20 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

A few days ago, I watched a video here on Curvage that @Curvage Casey, @Kaybearcutie95, @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @reiinapop were in together. And I must say…it was the best video I’ve seen starring four very gorgeous ladies😍. It was so wonderful, I thought I should write a vore story with these four in it😏. I have a very good idea of how the story goes, and it’ll be somewhat a continuation of a previous story I did a while back with Casey. I think they’ll love what’s in store❤️. Would you four be interested in something like that?

You are going to eat all of them 😱 that is a lot of pork!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for such a long wait. Quick update: Casey will be in the story. Unfortunately the other three models can not make it. Instead there will be 3 characters that I have made up who will take those spots. So it will be me, Casey, and 3 fictional characters for this story. I will start writing this weekend.

Don’t worry, it’ll still be a good one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
17 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Now we all know that @Curvage Casey has a very, and I mean VERY, big appetite. But how much of an appetite does she have that would make her do…this? What exactly is she about to devour on? A whole pizza pie? An entire turkey? Something cooked? Or is it…someone?😳🤔

What do you think?

Find out this week…😏

03D51FAE-1F8B-47C7-8926-81C01C9385DA.jpeg

Ahhhh I love it I can’t wait!! 🖤

First off, I’m terrible at timing. Second, never do something like this on a busy weekend. And third, I really need to invest in a drawing pad…

But the good news is: THE STORY IS FINALLY DONE! I’m sorry it took me so long, but it’s finally laid off! Ladies and gentlemen, here it is! It’s vore story time! Starring me, @Curvage Casey and our friends Ella, Mina and Penelope!!!

A Horse, Some Pork, Beef, and Noodles

As I closed the door behind me with my right hoof, I hurriedly carried the last of the bags filled with food to the table. I had forgotten how much I bought, I couldn’t stop thinking about what’s going on tonight. Casey has been having a huge appetite as of lately, and I mean big time. I kept thinking to myself as I sat on one of the kitchen table chairs that what I got wouldn’t be enough. But just in case she couldn’t finish it, to which I know her well enough she can, I asked three of our good friends to come over to have some fun. Penelope, another plump pig who has a similar insatiable appetite as Casey. Ella, a luscious and busty bovine. And Mina, a very lusty water dragoness. I starred at the mounds of food that I would soon set out for everyone, I really didn’t want to do anything from all the running around getting all this together, I was really tired.

“Well…might as well do it now.” I huffed.

Lifting myself up, I started to unpack everything. It took me twenty minutes to get it all out and ready. And as I set down the last meal, a yummy juicy roast pork, I walked into the living room, took off my shirt and thong, and slumped myself down on the couch fully naked. I laid my head down and closed my eyes, everything was silent. A few minutes had passed by until I heard hefty footsteps coming from the stairs. I opened my eyes and saw Casey as she waddled slowly down the steps. Her perfectly round gut sticking out in front of her she held it in her hands. Her pig snout had really heightened her sense of smell, she could almost taste her meal. She caught my gaze and smiled at me, I smiled back. I knew that look she gave as it was a sign that she was proud of me. Proud that I got her everything she had asked for so she can get fatter once again.

“Ooooooooh” Casey moaned heavily, almost drooling to the heavenly sight that laid on the table and counters.

“Don’t dive in just yet.” I slyly remarked.

“This is just…oh so fucking yummy to look at.” She turned towards me. “You really know how to make me a happy hog babe.”

I lifted my head up to stare at her full figure

“You know me, whatever you want, I can get beautiful. I just wish I had a hand in all this.”

“I was napping. You know me too, pigs always need naps.” She giggled, and a small snort came out of her nose.

“Well…” I slumped my head back down on the sofa. “All that hard work just…made me tired.”

“You’re not gonna fall asleep on us for the rest of the evening are you?”

“I don’t really want to…I’ve been looking forward to this…”

“Awww..” was what I heard from Casey, followed by footsteps coming towards me.

“Hey…” said a very sultry voice.

I opened my eyes to see that Casey was standing over me. Her hoof hands caressing her ever expanding belly. She bent over to look at me face to face, and as she did, her belly piled into fat rolls.

“You work so so hard for me, I sometimes forget that all the wonderful things that have happened since the first time we met, was all because of you. You really are such a sweet guy.” She placed herself in between my legs, her hands slipped away from her belly and on to mine. She slowly moved her hands up to my pecks, my neck, and underneath my mouth. Casey had me look at her deep in the eyes.

“And I think you need some praise.”

Casey lovingly held my hands, my body reacted instantly to get up from the couch. She let go of one hand, continued holding the other and led me to one of the guest rooms nearby. It was a pretty big room. Large bed, extra extra large in fact, in case we ever had to lay down after our hefty meals. And a mirror hung on one of the walls so we could see the results of our said meals. Casey brought me over to the wall opposite from the mirror. She pulled me in only to softly push me so my back was against the wall. She then brought herself close to me, her soft plump body squishing against my muscles. We were embracing each other. My gaze locked with hers. Her short stature made it all more sexier.

“Look at you…such a big and strong and handsome horse you are. I’m so proud that you do such a wonderful job for everything you do for me. You make me so happy.” Casey moved her plump breasts and belly up and down against my body. “You do me so good by making me fat. Look at what you accomplished.” She looked down at her fat form. I look down as well, she loves that I make her a fat pig. Between my legs, I can feel my cock throbbing, and soon enough, grow big.

She then starts to jiggle her breasts side to side. “These boobs are getting so heavy and firm. If I were still human these ladies would make my back ache. But my pig form made them go away. You turning me into a literal pig was the best thing you ever did for me. It completely changed my life” She switched gears and then started jiggle her belly. “And this belly…ohhhh! This belly is so full and fat! I can’t think of anything else besides this wonderful fat load you gave me!” She moaned deeply. She knew I was enjoying this. My tiredness was starting to go away from all the excitement. I didn’t know what could get better.

“And let’s not forget your favorite…” Casey slowly turned around, my erect cock sitting in between her luscious thighs and her back laying against my chest. Looking at the mirror, I could see my cock was throbbing furiously between her thighs, it was plapping up against her underbelly, she bit her lip to the feeling of it. And best of all, it made Casey look like she had a cock herself. “This fucking fat booty has made all the better to waddle around in.” She shook her fat ass left and right, I grunted hard. She was hitting all the right buttons in me all right. “Don’t you just love it when a plump fat fucking hog shakes her fat ass for you? You did all of this to make me happy.” She moaned softly. “Does it make you feel sooo good babe?”

“Yeah…” I grunted. “It feels so fucking good…”

Suddenly, my hands lifted up by themselves and proceeded to grab Casey’s plump tits. Her boobs made a huge slap as I grasped to them. I slowly massage them as my hips start to thrust front and back. I want to fuck this pig good.

“You are such a beautiful fat piggy Casey. It makes me feel so good knowing that you’re happy with your new hog life. These firm breasts, always delicious when I suck on them.” I slide my hands down to her belly, my hands barely making contact to her belly button. “This gigantic gut, the masterpiece of my work to making you fat and wanting more food.”

In that moment, I heard Casey breathing heavily. She was getting really horny. And I was about to make her even hornier.

“And yes…this booty…” I take my right hand and slap her ass. “This fat plump booty…is what makes me hard for you…sooo much…”

I slide my huge horse cock out from between her thighs and I slide it right in between her ass cheeks. My entire cock disappeared in between her wide hog ass, save for the tip which was poking out. This horny horse is gonna get a nice buttjob.

I slowly hump her ass up and down. I grunted with each thrust. She moaned at each one. My left hand still grabbed on to her belly, and my right grasped to her right fat ass cheek. I caressed and slapped her ass in between my humps, and it jiggled at every one.

I love her so much. And Casey loves me for the gift I’d given her. She had become the very thing she wanted to be; a fat, bloated, sexy hog who loves to eat and get fucked by a very horny horse.

After a few minutes of humping, my balls started to inflate. They were growing bigger with each second, filling up with so much cum ready to be shot out and fill this already stuffed piggy. But I still wanted to have fun first before I explode. Next thing I knew, I open my mouth and my long tongue proceeded to lick her fat neck all the way to her cheeks. Casey shuddered and moaned, she always loved it when I mention how her face has become more plump.

“You taste so yummy…” I said in between my licking. “I just wanna skip dinner and gobble you up…”

“Ohhh fuck…” Casey moaned.

Suddenly, Casey quickly spun around to face me again, my cocking still throbbing from the sensation of her ass.

“This is your moment babe…and I’m gonna make sure you enjoy every second of it!”

She grabbed my erect shaft.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard!”

Casey slightly lifted her leg up, trying to get to the same height as me, and proceeded to insert my cock in to her hot wet pussy, dripping from all the ecstasy that we have been enjoying thus far. As soon as my tip went in, she lowered her leg and let her whole body slide down on to me. From there, my whole cock was completely inside of her. Casey wrapped her arms around my lower back and started to fuck me good. She grunted and snorted with each hump, she was more aggressive than I was. She really let her animal instincts kick in by fully embracing her wild hog side. She wanted to let me know she was in control. I was having so much good sex, I didn’t realize my hands were hanging low on each side. So I put them to good use and I grabbed Casey’s fat ass once again. We made eye contact again for a few seconds, and we kissed.

We kissed long and hard, we didn’t want to let go, didn’t want it to end. I pulled Casey’s fat ass deeper into me. I wanted her pussy to swallow my cock entirely, to drink every drop of cum that would soon unload inside of her. I could hear my cock slapping into her as both of our love juices started to drip from between our legs. This moment was just too perfect, a horse and pig, fucking each other’s brains out. A combination like no other.

And then…

“Ah fuck! Casey! I’m about to blow!”

“Uhhh…yeah…fuck me harder! Shoot your load babe!”

I took back control and started to fuck her harder and faster. My balls full to the point it was the size of two large sacks. Larger than any normal human could never achieve. I grabbed her ass firm and tight and with my strength, I lift her up from her feet. Casey immediately responded by wrapping her legs around me. I was gonna fill this fat hog good before we even eat dinner.

“I’m…gonna…cum!”

I pulled out my entire cock save for the tip, and I thrusted it back in hard.

I grunted hard as I exploded inside Casey. My cock pulsing and shooting loads upon loads of cum that I built up to this point. I slapped her ass and pulled her in to my crotch so she could get every drop of it. Casey squealed and moaned like the pig she was getting her early dessert. She flinched at every pump I gave her. Her tongue hung out of her chunky smiling face. She was loving every moment of this. Between us, I could feel her belly expanding, she was getting bigger with every load I shot out. Casey was getting stuffed real good from my hot thick seed. A couple minutes passed until I could feel my balls feeling lighter, getting back to its original size. But I wanted to make sure Casey was getting all of it. Another minute passed until finally I ran empty and I relaxed my whole body. I was able to lift myself and Casey from the wall and brought us both over to the bed, where I slumped her down with me still on top of her.

We were breathing heavy, our long hard sex had us both sweating like the farm animals we were. Casey’s tongue still stuck out over her side, with that beautiful smile of satisfaction. My tongue was out as well, having gotten the best sex I’ve had. My only hope was that it would get better afterwards.

“Fuck…” Casey breathed deeply. “You…stuffed me…good…”

“Yeah…you feel…fatter…”

Casey moaned. “Was it good babe?”

I opened my eyes and looked deeply into hers. “More that that beautiful…it was wonderful.” I drew myself to her and we kissed again. I then laid my head over to the side of her neck and closed my eyes. She placed her head on top of mine, and she did the same.

*Ding dong*

Both our eyes shot wide open.

“Our guests are here babe.” Casey said

“Yeah. Too bad they missed this. They would’ve loved jumping in.”

She giggled, and then licked my cheek affectionately. “Go clean yourself”

I lifted my head and smiled at her, gave her a quick kiss and got myself up. My cock was still inside of her, I knew it wanted more, but we had other plans. I pulled out of her, a long string of cum connected from my tip to her pussy. In full view, I could see that she was inflated, although not as big as I thought. But it was no big deal, as there was food to be eaten and if we went a second round, Casey would get a larger dose of cum then what I gave her now. I made my way to the bathroom. Casey quickly waddled over and grabbed a towel before I entered and cleaned herself. She kissed me on the cheek before exiting and made her way to the front door.

“Hey!!!!” Screamed all three ladies in delight.

“Oh my god! Hey new friends!” Casey replied before giving hugs to each one.

“Come in girls the party is starting right now!” Casey moved to the side to let them in.

I had cleaned myself entirely and walked out of the bathroom. “Hey ladies!” I smiled and waved. I gave Penelope, Ella and Mina each a hug. “Welcome welcome! Make yourselves comfortable!”

“Ooooh this is gonna be fun!” Ella replied. She turned to Casey and saw her big gut hanging low and bloated. “Looks like someone got hungry before we even arrived!” She gently grasped Casey’s belly. “It’s sooo soft!”

Casey giggled. “Oh I haven’t eaten yet! We were just having some fun before you guys came.” She looked at me and smiled.

“Looks like you literally had loads of fun.” Mina stated as she bit the side of her lip.

“And there will be more from us, your humble hosts.” Casey bowed her head slightly followed by laughter.

“Well dinners here ladies, all heated up and ready to get munched on!” I said.

Penelope jumped with joy. “Cool! Let’s eat! I’m starving!”

“Same here girlfriend!” Said Casey.

A couple hours had gone by, there was much talking and laughing about our daily lives. It was a lot of fun spending time with some old friends. A few weeks ago I had introduced Casey to Penny, Ella and Mina. As soon as they met, they instantly fell in love with each other. We all really hit it off from there. Casey had asked me about them, I mentioned that they were all good long time friends of mine. Casey asked me particularly about Penny, who herself was a pig. I told Casey that Penny had been a pig longer than Casey had, through my experiences with hanging out with her, Penny had a larger appetite than Casey did. In fact, Penny was bigger than Casey. But nevertheless they both hit it off pretty well when they met. I was convinced that Casey had been asking Penny if she had advice about how to get fatter. Which would explain Casey’s sudden and fast weight gain. I should thank Penny for that.

We were all about halfway through our meals in our conversations. Half of all the food I bought was gone and into our bellies. We were all fattening up quite nicely. My belly was round and stuffed, but not quite the size as when I would gobble up Casey or anyone I’ve had “meal times” with. Casey had been munching non-stop, oinking and talking in between her feast and at the same time, fattening up to the point that she was almost immobile. Penny was eating and swallowing her feast just as much as Casey was. She was way bigger than Casey at this point, and immobile. Ella was developing a belly herself, being a bovine, she is lucky enough to have four stomachs. Heck, she could even beat Casey and Penny if she wanted to. But at the same time, most of the food she eats goes right to her boobs and ass, we all started noticing this and we can’t stop staring. Mina wasn’t eating as much, but she still had a bloated belly to rub on to. Mina, being a water dragon, didn’t have rough and hard scales like most regularly dragons do. But instead she had a nice, smooth and shiny skin to help her swim in water. And it also made her swollen belly shine beautifully. Seeing all these lovely round ladies was making me get a hard on, my cock throbbing against my underbelly.

“So you had some fun times with these pretty ladies to…” Casey jokingly asked me.

“I mean…yeah. But it was just as friends really. It would always end up with me swallowing them at the end of the night and then go to bed with a full gut.”

“And sometimes it was the other way around” Mina replied. “I remember when you let me eat you. You are such a gentleman, and a yummy meal to.” She licked her lips.

Ella added. “And Goldy’s such a ladies man. He knows how to really turn a girl on. And suck tits real good.” Ella grabbed her giant boobs and shook them. We all laughed. Mina leaned her head in on Ella’s left boob. Ella responded by wrapping her arms around her and grasping her breast as well.

“And he knows how to feed us well.” Penny replied while chewing on a chicken leg. “He absolutely loves a good meal when it’s stuffed full.”

“Oh I can tell…” Casey turned to me and smiled. “Before you guys came, he filled me good with a creamy appetizer.” She grabbed her belly and slapped it a couple times.

“Oh, if you push the right buttons, he’ll fill you real good.” Ella added.

I smiled. “Thank you girls.”

I turned to Penny, and asked her a question that had been burning my mind.

“So…have you been showing Casey your style of eating? The Way of the Hog?”

Penny quickly chewed and swallowed her mouth full of food. “Oh yes definitely. I knew you could tell pretty quickly by how bigger she’s been getting. She’s bigger than when I first met her!”

Casey blushed. “Awe thank you! But I’m still not as big as you!” She leaned forward, her fat belly rolling along with her, and poked Penny’s belly. She giggled as her plump soft belly squished and jiggled.

Mina escaped from Ella’s soft boob to speak. “Yeah, you should’ve been there when Penny won the food eating contest a few months ago. Those hippo’s thought they could win, but Penny showed them!” She slumped her face back in Ella’s boob.

“What can I say, I’m just too good!” Replied Penny.

“I’ll catch up to you sooner or later!” Casey giggled.

There was a short pause before Ella said “You know what you two should do…”

A big smile drew across my face. I knew what she was going to say, and I didn’t want to stop her for anything.

“You should have a face off. Whoever can eat the most wins. Eat everything else we have left.”

“Yeah! I wanna see who gets fatter!” Mina said.

“Really? You think so?” Asked Casey.

Penny looked to Casey. “It’s okay. This will be just a friendly challenge!”

“Okay! Let’s do it!”

Ella, Mina and I slowly got up from where we sat and waddled our way to grab whatever was left from the table and counter and placed it on the living room floor near Casey and Penny. As we grabbed the last few plates, we sat ourselves on the sofas to give room to the two piggies, knowing that there was gonna be a lot of bloating and less space.

Ella shouted. “Alright piggies! Start your mouths and make some stomach space! The feeding is about to begin!” Casey and Penny’s hands were hanging low, ready to grab whatever was close to them.

“On your mark! Geeeeet set! Gooooooo!”

Casey and Penny grabbed the very first thing they each saw and started chomping down as fast as they could. They were eating so fast they both started snorting very deeply and oinking with every bite. When they sucked down the first meal, they quickly went on to the next. They were eating everything they saw; chicken, burgers, pizza, fries, burritos, Chinese, Thai, Italian, there was no end to what there was. Fatty juices started running down on both Casey and Penny’s fat chins and cheeks. The more they ate, the fatter they were getting. This was definitely a piggy race I was looking forward to.

To our surprise, Casey was starting to get bigger and bigger. She was really catching up to Penny, who had a fattened up little by little. It seemed she still had a lot more room before they started. 20 minutes had passed until amazingly, Casey’s bloated belly was now the same size as Penny’s. But there was much more eating to be done. There were only a few meals left to be eaten. Me, Ella and Mina held each other close, anticipating on who would be able to even finish. It didn’t take long though until there were only two foods left: a fat cheesy slice of pizza for Casey, and a large meaty chicken leg for Penny.

Both girls grabbed their respective meals simultaneously and gulped them both down. After a brief pause…

“It’s a…tie?” Mina asked in confusion.

I asked. “Uhhh…are you two…done?”

“Nope!” Said Casey.

“Still…so…hungry.” Muffled Penny.

“Sooo what now?” Mina asked.

After another brief pause, Ella said. “Get more food.”

We got up from the couch and waddled to the kitchen and grabbed whatever there was left. In the fridge, in the cabinets, drawers, IN CASE OF EMERGENCY stashes. We took everything we found, heated up and cooked more meals and brought them over to Casey and Penny. We never got the chance to place them on the floors as the two pigs grabbed them from our hands. So we decided to just hand feed them instead like the cute fat hogs they were. Down and down each meal went into their throats and down their gullets. Ella was hard at work cooking while Mina and I fed the piggies. It was getting intense, hot, and arousing.

After an entire hour of feeding, there was nothing left.

Ella, Mina and I sat on the couch, perplexed. Casey and Penny had eaten everything. But yet, they were still not famished. They were both the same size, neither of them were smaller than the other. This was definitely a tie breaker.

“Wow…” Casey muffled. I can’t believe how hungry I still am…”

“Yeah…same her girlfriend…” Penny agreed.

“Well, I guess the winner is…everyone.” Ella announced.

“They do look very well rounded.” Replied Mina.

“Are you two alright?” I asked.

“Oh we’re fine. We’re just still so hungry.” Casey answered.

Penny slightly turned her head. “Isn’t there any more food?”

“There’s nothing left except these condiments.” Ella answered as she held up a bottle of ketchup and a bottle mustard.

“Dang. I’m still hungry! I could go for a fat sausage sandwich right now!”

A smile drew on Ella’s face. “You look like a sausage yourself.” She then aimed the condiments at Penny and squirted at her. Streams of red and yellow falling and splattering over Penny’s fat form. She giggled and laughed as she was being covered in it. Mina and I started laughing as well. Ella continued until the bottles ran dry.

“Now you’re the sausage Penny!” Giggled Mina. Everyone was laughing, all of us having a good time.

“You should make a brand of lotion for that.” I chuckled and turned to Casey. “You should partner up with Penny and…” I looked at Casey, her face looked as if she was in…complete ecstasy. “Casey? Are you alright?” I asked. Ella, Penny and Mina looked at us in concern. We didn’t know what was going on.

“I’m…fine…” Casey responded. She was staring at Penny. Locking eyes with her. Her mouth suddenly started drooling.

“Uhhh Casey? Why are you looking at me like that.” Penny asked.

Suddenly, Casey slowly stood up, her hefty belly sloshing with the food in her gut. It caught us completely by surprise. Her fat gut hanging low between her legs, she waddled over to Penny. She fell on her knees and got really close to Penny’s face, her hands clasped on to her shoulders.

“Casey…?”

“You…do look….like a sausage……you….look….yummyyyyy….”

Casey opened her mouth wide. And I mean really wide. Her long tongue hung out and drooling over Penny’s boobs.

“Ca—sey?” Penny squealed, as Casey then quickly gulped down on her, her mouth engulfing Penny’s entire head.

Casey’s eyes rolled to the back of her head, she slowly started gulping and slithering her head down on Penny.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Her tongue rolled around Penny’s fat boobs, feeling every curve and crevice and fondling with her nipples. She lifted each boob with her tongue and into her mouth, engulfing them entirely.

Gulp

Gulp

No way. It’s impossible. There was no way that Casey would be able to swallow whole Penny’s gigantic belly. Sure they were the same size, but I couldn’t be the only one who thought it was impossible.

Guuuuuuulllllllpppp

I was wrong…

Casey’s mouth was wide and long. Just like a python after catching and eating it’s prey, Casey’s mouth wrapped and expanded over Penny’s large round belly. Casey was drooling and making Penny’s belly slick so it would be easier to swallow. Once she got to the very wide center on Penny’s globe, it was pretty much easy from there.

Gulp

Gulp

Swallow

Then, there was her ass. Penny’s delicious, yummy, round fat ass. Casey’s neck was bulging and fat, full of piggy belly inside. Casey straightened herself, showing off Penny’s fat ass to us three. She gave off a look on her face as if she wanted to have fun before  completely swallowing her best friend. Casey wrapped her long tongue over through Penny’s pussy and between her fat butt cheeks. She started massaging Penny’s most sensitive areas, rubbing and licking both Penny’s pussy and ass crack. Her eyes rolled around in ecstasy, she could taste the juices dripping from Penny’s pussy. We could tell she was having so much fun with her. She wanted to make this fat pig cum HARD. After only a few short minutes, Penny’s legs started flailing as  Casey could tell she was hitting the right spots. And finally, Penny came, her cum dripping and squirting out between Casey’s tongue. Casey made her meal very, very horny. After satisfying her friend, Casey used to tongue to push Penny’s ass further down into her throat.

Gulp

Gulp

Swallow

Me, Ella and Mina were just in complete awe. We couldn’t believe what we were seeing. Casey was just devouring Penny completely, drool dripping from her mouth as she continued swallowing whole this fat pig. I was getting a hard on big time witnessing this. Casey gulped Penny’s thick thighs and slurped them down. All that remained was Penny’s calves and feet. Casey closed her lips around Penny’s legs and slurped them up like spaghetti.

Ssslllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrpppppp

Penny’s feet disappeared, Casey’s cheeks and neck were bulging. A happy smile drew across her face. She moaned deeply and gulped one last time.

Guuuuuuullllllppppp

Swallow

Casey. Was. FAAAAAAAAATT

She was just round, like round as a ball, you could easily roll her around anywhere and she wouldn’t be using her legs. Casey had achieved the impossible.

It was quiet for a few minutes, we were stunned. And then finally Ella said. “Scratch that. Casey wins.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm…I’m sooooo faaat….” Casey moaned. And then burped loudly.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

“Yeah. You definitely are fat.” I said, still very horny as my cock was throbbing hard. Mina moaned deeply, she licked her lips and started to masturbate herself. Ella started to fondle with her breasts, her most sensitive areas. I guess seeing her good friend getting swallowed whole turned her on big time.

“Seeing her getting slurped like a noodle was sooo fucking hot.” Ella moaned. “It makes me want to slurp up another noodle I love…” she turned to face Mina, but she disappeared.

“Uhhh, Mina?”

Suddenly, Mina hopped from behind Ella and gulped on her head, next thing I knew, Mina started swallowing whole Ella.

Gulp

Gulp

Swallow

Mina swallowed whole Ella’s huge fat tits and quickly slid down past her fattened belly. Mina quickly lifted her head up high and let gravity do the rest, Ella slid down Mina‘s throat and her legs quickly disappeared. Mina took one more gulp.

Guuuuuullllllppp

Swallow

Mina moaned in ecstasy, her belly got fat and round from her fat breasted friend.

“Ooooooooh yeah…” she moaned.

BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPP!!!!

“I love beef….” She exclaimed. “And now….” She turned to Casey. “I could really go for some pork…”

Instinct kicked inside me. I quickly got behind Mina and I gulped her head. And it was my turn to shine.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Swallow

I quickly gulped Mina, with Ella inside her, and my belly expanded just as big as Mina was. I finished just as fast as Mina did.

Oooooooff….that was good…”

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

This eating contest turned into a vore fest. But I had an idea. A gift I wanted to give to Casey.

“There can only be one fatty tonight…”

I lifted myself up and waddled over to Casey. She was leaning against the couch, still in an almost food coma.

“Hey beautiful.” I said.

Casey opened her eyes and smiled at me. “Heyyy babe…”

“I’m gonna make this night better for you now. It’s my turn to give you a good time.”

I grabbed my big round gut and started to grunt and moan. Deep inside, Mina started to move around. I was taking her out of my stomach and into another stomach inside of me. It was a special stomach for when I wanted to spit out my lovers in a very sexy way.

I grunted again as Mina was in my other stomach.

“Open your mouth babe. I’m gonna cum this fat noodle in your gut!”

Casey excitedly oinked and opened her mouth wide. I took my fat cock and she deep throated it entirely. From there, I throat fucked her hard.

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

Casey’s mouth drooled again as my fat cock pumped up and down. I felt Mina bouncing and shaking as I heard her moan deep inside me. And Casey snorted hard as I fucked her throat. I grunted hard with each hump. It didn’t take long for my balls to inflate and expand once again full of cum. I knew I was gonna burst soon. And then.

“Oh fuck! She’s coming!” I felt Mina inside moving in my stomach, her head touching the exit of the sac. I humped faster and harder. I felt the cum about to release

“I’m…gonna….cum!”

Casey’s mouth, cheeks and throat bulged from my fat cock. The tip made it all the way down to the entrance of her stomach, almost touching Penny’s head. She rolled her tongue around massaging my cock.

I humped the last few times.

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

Plat

“I’m cumming!” I neighed.

I took one last thrust and I blew my load. It throbbed and pumped and huge loads of cum shot out. Casey swallowed and sucked every drop. Every pump of cum shot out in huge bulges as they made their way down in Casey’s throat and into her stomach.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

Her throat bulged with each pump, and in seconds her belly started to fill up with my seed and she started to inflate.

“Here she comes!” I neighed

A huge bulge started to move from my belly back down into my cock. Mina’s head slid down between each pump and her fat tits and belly followed.

Splort

Splort 

Splort

Splort

Casey’s mouth and throat expanded with Mina’s size. Her tits soon entered followed by her belly. And the more Casey swallowed, the more bigger her own belly was getting. It was growing like a mountain.

Splort

Splort

Splort

Splort

Casey’s eyes rolled behind her head, she was lost in food and sexual ecstasy. She held on to her mountain sized belly. I could feel Mina being emptied entirely from my stomach and cock. Casey swallowed and sucked soon enough, Mina was cummed out entirely and Casey swallowed her whole. I pumped whatever cum remained in my balls which soon deflated. And finally, I ran empty.

I sighed and panted hard. I slumped down on the couch. Casey continued sucking my cock even though it was empty. I pulled my cock out of her mouth which made a ‘plop’ sound. Casey’s entire mouth was drooling with her saliva and my cum. She was completely lost. I lifted myself over her as her massive mountain of a belly jiggled and shook. She was awake for a few moments and said.

“I love you.”

“I love you to.” I responded. “Sleep well.”

Casey smiled and closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I got up from bed and entered the room. Casey was still asleep. To my surprise, her belly had gotten bigger!

“What the hell?”

She woke up. “Good morning babe!” Casey looked up and was shocked by what she saw.

“Oh my god! I’m fucking huge! How much cum did you pump on me!”

I couldn’t speak, I was just as surprised as she was and shrugged. Suddenly, we both heard moaning inside her belly.

“Hello? Anyone awake?” A voice muffled.

“Penny? You alright?” I asked.

“Yep! Last night was sooo much fun! I was shocked at first by how Casey could swallow me! No ones ever done that! I guess Casey really learned that from you Goldy!”

“Well, I’m glad you’re not mad about it.” I said.

Casey giggled. “I just watch what Goldy did and learned it by seeing him! He really is the best!”

I asked. “So, how is Mina?”

Penny muffled. “She’s great! She made a good meal!”

“Wait…meal?” Casey asked.

“Oh yeah, after you swallowed her, I just followed suite!”

“I guess that explains why Casey looks bigger. So she swallowed you, you swallowed Mina, and Mina swallowed Ella.”

“I guess you could call it a ‘voreception’” giggled Casey.

We started laughing. It definitely was a great moment.

“Well, I guess I gotta let you girls out now.” Casey said. She started to cough and gag. However, it started to last for a long time. The more she coughed, the more her belly would not budge.

“Uh oh….babe….I think they’re stuck.” Casey said.

Hmmmm I figured something like this would happen. I took out my cellphone and called up some favors.

“Hey Jack, it’s Goldy. Hey is Marshall with you? Cool. Listen I need you two to come over, we have a Code: Bowl full o’ Jelly Beans, I repeat, Code: Bowl full o’ Jelly Beans.”

The End

E96C7A4F-A8E0-44F9-B675-D376EC84A480.jpeg

EA71CC40-A03E-4539-B7A6-D95735D67487.jpeg

C176CAF3-AB24-4F44-B482-C0791A0090A4.jpeg

8C40DEAD-4020-44E3-89E8-7D5356E8F97B.jpeg

CAC0A789-9035-4950-BBCA-E2ECB63D6812.jpeg

7AFEA5FE-CA55-4569-BC3F-ED24FD36AA45.jpeg

0B584A32-3C24-48A7-A2AC-99D0A0E56449.jpeg

8BCC282F-3456-4727-9197-93E77BA42992.jpeg

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is awesome! I’m so honored to have been your muse. I know how much work you put into it and it shows. I love it. Thank you! 🖤

You’re so welcome beautiful!❤️ That makes me really happy that you love it! It did take a while but I pulled it off! You are truly a beautiful work of art, you are the biggest inspiration that made me craft this masterpiece!❤️

• 1 month later...

So a week and half ago, I asked @LushLauren if she wanted to have a story done for her. And she said yes! Lauren has a beautifully big and plump form, so I wanted to try something I haven’t done before. I had difficulty thinking of how the story would go, but now I think I finally got an idea!💡 I haven’t been feeling well this weekend but I will try to write and draw as much as I can. So catch me gulping on Miss Lauren this week!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

So a week and half ago, I asked @LushLauren if she wanted to have a story done for her. And she said yes! Lauren has a beautifully big and plump form, so I wanted to try something I haven’t done before. I had difficulty thinking of how the story would go, but now I think I finally got an idea!💡 I haven’t been feeling well this weekend but I will try to write and draw as much as I can. So catch me gulping on Miss Lauren this week!

💋💋💋💋💋

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooooooo again everyone!

I’m terrible with timing🙃

So it’s been a long time than I wanted it to be. Personal things in life stopped me from writing this beautiful vore story for @LushLauren in the time I wanted to release it. But now it’s finished! So normally I would also post art to my story, however I had a very tiring day/night/week😪so I will post just the story for now, and tomorrow I will release the artwork. So in the meantime, please enjoy reading my latest story starring me and Lauren!

A Most “Lush”ious Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving. A special time of year for everyone where you get to eat whatever you want without caution. In the world of Animalia, where anthropomorphic animals live together with humans, one special tradition that most of us love to do on Thanksgiving is ordering ourselves a huge meal. Whether it be your typical ordinary turkey and stuffing, or something more alive…

Every year I always order from a food service that delivers its employees over to be fattened up and gobbled up. It can be anyone from other anthro’s to humans, and they are more than happy to be a willing meal to their customers. This year, I decided to go for a human female to be my Thanksgiving dinner. I pick up my phone to place my order.

“Thank you for calling Big Gut, how can I help you?” A female voice answered.

“Hello! I like to order the Thanksgiving special.” I said as I also checked their website to view their employees.

“Excellent choice sir! We’ve been getting lots of calls about our holiday special. Is there anyone you would like in particular?”

“Well let’s see…I’ve been craving human female all week so…who would want a big horse like me to gobble them up on my favorite time a year?”

“Well we have many female employees who would just love your company. Do you have a preference?”

I scrolled through the site and checked on each lady. Most of them were very plump and fat, but this year I was looking for someone to spice things up this year.

“Well I’m trying to see if you have someone who is very forward, someone who isn’t afraid to show off their hot and sexy side and can really spice things up. And they got to have a huge appetite.”

“How huge?” The lady asked in a sexy tone.

“Very huge.” I answered slowly and in a deep voice.

“Well, we have someone just like that here. She’s a newcomer in our market but she’s had past experience and she’s been very popular recently. Take a look at Lauren.”

“Lauren you say?” I asked as I searched her name on the site. She was the very first person to come up in the *NEW!* section. Blonde hair, beautiful eyes, plump lips, and an even plump form. I stared at her picture, my huge mouth agape and drooling on the keyboard. She just looked…irresistible.

“Ma’am, I think I found my Thanksgiving.”

“Lauren it is?”

“Lauren it is.”

“Very good sir. Lauren will arrive tomorrow along with your side dishes for your festivities! Thank you for calling Big Gut!”

“No. Thank you ma’am. Have a good night!” I said and hung up the phone. I couldn’t get up from the chair, I was in awe of how beautiful and sexy Lauren was. I couldn’t contain my excitement at the thought of how stuffed she would get, how tasty she would be, and how fat she would make me. I was too focused on her beautiful fat form to not realize I was getting a hard on. My cock throbbed and pulsated as it grew bigger until I heard a big *thud* underneath the keyboard. My eyes widened at the sudden noise, and I moved my chair back to find my cock flinging up right towards me, hard and erect.

“Oh don’t you worry…” I said as I started stroking it.

“You’ll get to fill her up real well tomorrow.” I stroked harder and faster, I moaned in ecstasy just thinking about how much Lauren was gonna get stuffed, and how much she was gonna fatten me up well.

“Mmmmph. That’s good for now.” I stopped, my cock still throbbing and wanting me to finish.

“We’ll only have to wait till tomorrow. And that’s when our feast will begin.” I smiled.

It was Thanksgiving Day, I couldn’t contain my excitement as Lauren was on her way. I wore my thong and crop top shirt for our celebration. I placed a biggest dinner plate I had on the table all for Lauren to eat. Thanksgiving would be her feast, and she would be mine. As I placed a wine glass next to the plate, the doorbell rang.

“She’s here!” I cheered. And hurried to the door. I brushed and straightened my shirt and opened the door.

There she was. Beautiful, sweet, luscious Lauren. She was just like in her profile: blonde, plump, beautiful sweet face and eyes, luscious lips, and a very curvy figure. She wore a white tank top and orange short shorts, a perfect combination for this holiday. My jaw dropped at her beauty.

“Hey there! I’m Lauren. Nice to meet you!” She said in a sweet tone. She approached me, shifting her hips left and right.

“And you must be Goldy…” she said in a sexy low tone. A smile drew on her face.

I gulped deeply. “Y-Yeah…”

She giggled. “You’re so cute! I’ve had horse guy’s gulp me down before, but not one of them was ever shy or excited as you! Especially with what’s going on down there…” she pointed her finger down. I was able to look away from her to see what she was pointing to to find that a huge bulge was growing inside my thong.

“Oh! Ehhh…sorry. It has a mind of its own sometimes.” I laughed.

“That’s okay dear. I’m actually quite looking forward to satisfy your needs tonight.”

Behind her, male workers pushed carts of food up to the walkway.

“Where would you like these?” One of them asked.

“In the kitchen, first left.” I answered.

The men entered. There were four carts, but each one was filled to the brim of every dinner, dessert and drinks enough for eight families. Is Lauren really going to eat this much? I was a bit worried, but her personality told me otherwise. She seemed determined to satisfy her host, after all, she had really good reviews of recently. After only a few minutes, every bit of food that was brought in was set on the kitchen table. All the workers quickly made their way to the front door, one turned and tipped his hat to the both of us before closing the door and allowing Lauren to do her work.

“Now that everything is set, let’s give you that grand Thanksgiving meal, shall we?” Lauren proclaimed.

“Sure!” I said excitedly.

“However, before we begin. Let me just just myself comfortable…” Lauren proceeded to take off her shirt, and underneath, she was secretly wearing a dark blue one piece lingerie. She then unbuttoned her shorts, which slid down and she kicked to the side. Oh yeah, this just got better. The both of us walked over to the table and set ourselves down on our chairs. Lauren moaned as she sat down, her plump booty squishing softly onto the furniture. My cock was getting rock hard.

“Alright cutie, show me how well you can treat a big girl like me.” She smiled.

My confidence, finally built up, I exclaimed. “Oh, I’ll treat you more than you can imagine beautiful.”

I started out with feeding her turkey which is tradition of course on this joyous day of feasting. I took one very large piece of turkey leg and placed int near her mouth. Surprisingly, she had a very wide mouth that could open so big that she could probably swallow the whole turkey if she wanted to. She took one bite and she engulfed every meat that was on the leg. She chewed only a few times and swallowed it. It took me by surprise, I didn’t think that she would engulf it just like that. It made me think as to the reason why she was so popular recently. So then idea came to my head.

“Open wide babe.” And she did just that.

I picked up the entire turkey and I slowly motioned it towards her mouth. She moaned deeply, and in that moment I knew that that was exactly what she wanted. The moment that the head entered around her lips, she started sucking it in like a vacuum and she would not let go. Her eyes rolled behind her, she gulped and gulped until I finally let go so she could finish the rest of it. She lifted her head up an allowed gravity to do the rest of the work, the rest of the turkey soon slid down past her throat and down into her gullet. Her belly expanded exponentially, she placed her hands on her now turkey filled gut.

“Oh god, you knew exactly what I was thinking.” She said. “Please, I need more. Keep fattening me up!”

I obliged to her request with a smile.

Soon enough, I fed her another turkey which was soon swallowed up whole like the first one. This time though she started to chew at each meal presented to her. Just as I was about to feed her another turkey, my eyes were set on the other food like the mashed potatoes and vegetables and ham that I was given. I decided there in between each of these meals, I would feed her another turkey as long as she was able to swallow every last bite. It was sort of a bet I came up with. But deep in Lauren’s eyes, I could see she was determined. And hungry. I fed her huge spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, which she gobbled up completely and emptied each plate. And every time she licked every last bite off the plate, I soon brought out another for her to consume. I took the vegetables and mix them with the potatoes so that she would have more to eat. I quickly made her bigger and fatter with each bite. I then went on to the ham, each ham looked very tasty in my eyes in grease were pouring from every one of them. I cut the ham’s into very thick slices. I fed each one to Lauren’s alluring mouth, her cheeks plumped out as they were full of meat, the grease seeping out from the corners of her lips. After consuming such large quantities of food, I fed her even more turkeys, which she engulfed and swallowed whole successfully at each one. Lauren was getting fatter and fatter, and it was making me hornier by the minute. After about 30 minutes of nonstop eating, three of the four carts had been emptied completely. The only cart left was the one that was filled with desserts: ice cream, pies, and some very warm and plump cookies. I swiftly took each dessert and fed it to Lauren. I admit I was making a mess on Lauren as I fed her, The chocolate melting and seeping on her plump face and down to her big boobs which then made their way to her fattened up gut. When I turned to get more of her dessert, the cart was empty. All of the carts were empty. After realizing this, I slowly turned my head and looked at Lauren to see that she had gotten so fat, that her form was almost ripping her lingerie. She was reclined back into the chair, her hands still on her belly. She rubbed her enormous gut up and down, moaning with each curve that she felt. The weight of her food made her so fat, that her inner thighs were not touching each other. She had blown up like a balloon!

BUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

An ear defining belch came out of her. She was definitely satisfied. At least I thought…

“Oh Goldy…you did *hic* so well…but there’s one-*urp* one last thing you have to do…

“What’s that?”

“You have to…add the stuffing…to your Thanksgiving meal. And you know where to put that…big cock.

She was right. My cock had grown Big without me realizing it. I was so turned on by Lauren’s feeding that all I want to do is stuff her like the fat turkey she was. So I rip my shirt and my thong off, which bounced out and throbbed furiously, and approached Lauren in a furious heat.

“Stuff me, you horny horse!”

I granted her request, and I stuffed my cock into her pussy. It made its way deep down inside of her, and once I couldn’t insert any more of it, I proceeded to hump her.

Plap 

Plap

Plap

Plap

I could feel my balls starting to inflate, so much cum was being filled inside. This was the stuffing I definitely needed to release deep inside such a beautiful babe like Lauren.

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

I could feel it. I was soon about to cum. I wrapped my arms as much as I could around Lauren. God she was fat, and I was gonna make her fatter!

“Lauren…I’m about to blow my load!”

“Yes! Do it Goldy! Cum inside me! Stuff this fat turkey!”

Plap

Plap

Plap

Plap

“I’m…cumming!”

I shot huge loads upon loads of cum. My cock pumped out creamy seeds inside Lauren. And after only a few pumps, I could feel Lauren expanding even more. Her fat belly, boobs, ass and her entire being was getting filled. Her lingerie was ripping apart, the seams started to separate and tear, showing more of Lauren Lush’s plump skin and body.

And then…

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Her entire lingerie ripped from behind her, like a rubber band it flew off and her whole mass bursted out. Her fat boobs plopped out and her gut bounced around, freed from the confined prison of Lauren’s tight dress. She was round like a huge blueberry. After what seemed like an eternity. I ran empty in my balls and pulled out of her pussy. I stepped back to see that Lauren indeed was round. She breathed heavily and could not move at all. She was entirely bloated.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah….you really do know how to treat a lady Goldy…that means…you get to have me…as your Thanksgiving dinner…”

“Yeah…” I said. Hypnotized by Lauren’s sheer mass as she was now yummy enough to gobble up.

“I’m gonna eat you now…” my mouth drooled.

“Come on then…swallow me you horny hungry horse!” Lauren yelled.

I grabbed her fat calves and lifted them up, I opened my mouth wide and I gobbled up her feet. I slurped her legs in like spaghetti. And slowly but surely, I started to slither my way up Lauren like a hungry anaconda. I could feel her feet enter my stomach as I made my way to her hips. My mouth expanded even more to fit her in. Her ginormous belly would be the hard part, but because of my horse strength, I easily lifted her up slightly to let gravity work and soon enough, she was sliding in slowly, her round belly entering and widening my horse mouth even more that my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My belly expanded and started to take a round shape. I shifted myself up to stand. These were the last gulps. Her belly was no inside me. Now I was getting rounder and fatter. Lauren’s boobs plumped and squished as I tried to fit them through my mouth. Once her ladies were dealt with, all that was left was her head. Lauren moaned deeply, she was in complete food ecstasy. Her head poked out from my lips, and in an instant, I took one huge slurp and gulp and her head slip in between my lips. I took one more gulp, and the rest of Lauren slid down into my awaiting gut. I heavily stood up and wrapped my arms around my now inflated round belly. I slowly turned and waddled into the living room. I sat down on the couch which creaked from my heavy body. And I looked down to see Lauren squirming inside of my belly. The sight was so hot that my cock started to erect and throb again. My cock was plaping on my underbelly, deep inside I could hear Lauren moaning. She could feel my cock I inflated her with even after being swallowed. The pressure of a fat gut and the thought of Lauren being fat made me so horny that I masturbated myself hands free. It only lasted for a short while until I finally blew another huge load of cum. It splorted all on to the floor and made a huge mess. But I didn’t care. I had given Lauren a wonderful Thanksgiving, and she had given me mine. I placed my one hand on my belly and proceeded to rub and caress.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

“Ohhhhhh that felt good! You were absolutely delicious Lauren! Thank you for this joyful day of Thanksgiving.”

“Thank you Goldy!” I heard her muffle. “You made me the happiest lady tonight. You’re such a gentleman. I’d really love to serve you again cutie!”

“I would love that beautiful. I really would…” I patted my gut.

“You have a wonderful good night. I’ll see you in the morning…”

“You too beau—“

“With your payment of $12,856! Thank you for choosing Big Gut!”

………………….wat?

END

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• 1 month later...

Happy New Year everyone! I made a new vore story! This time with the lovely @NagitoKowaru! This is just the written part, the drawing will come out on a later date!

Also, I want to announce that I may be writing one more story after this one. Simply put, I need to take a long break from writing on here. Don’t worry, I’ll still be here on Curvage. But I’ve decided to focus on important matters this year with things in life I need to start working on. I’ll probably post some older stories I’ve wrote on here in the meantime, but for now, I gotta start focusing on my future.

Anyways, here is my latest story!

Milky New Year

It was going to be a lonely New Year’s Eve for me. I didn’t make any big plans, no get togethers, It was really my decision to just spend the night all to myself. But as I was relaxing on the couch flipping through shows currently streaming online, my phone rang. I expected it to be one of my friends asking to hangout, but instead it was a call I never saw coming.

“Hello, this is Big Gut calling for Goldy?”

It took me by surprise. “Uhhh…y-yeah. This is Goldy.”

“How are you tonight sir? We’re calling to inform you that we have a surprise order ready to be sent your way!”

“A surprise order? I didn’t order anything for tonight…” I said, thinking that they called the wrong number.

“This is a different type of order. This is more of a complementary for your years of being a member of our Bigger Gut Rewards member. You have accumulated enough points to have a free meal on us!”

“Oh…wow. That’s actually awesome! So it’s completely free? No charge at all?” I asked.

“Yes sir! And we have a special lady who is dying to accompany you!”

It was quite unexpected, I had no plans to eat any big meals, but I couldn’t pass an offer like this.

“Okay! Yeah I’ll accept!”

“Excellent! She’s on her way! Thank you again for your membership!”

“Thank you for your service!”

20 minutes later she arrived, I walked over to the door and opened it to find a very plump and beautiful lady standing before me. She was very cute, wearing glasses which glistened along with her plump cheeks, and her long light brown hair flowing to her side. I was in awe of her.

“Hey there cutie.” She giggled. “I’m Dani.”

“Hey. I’m Goldy.” I responded.

“Oh I know who you are. I’ve been hearing so many good things about you…” she approached me and placed her hands on my chest. “How you treat ladies like me, how you feed them and fatten them up so they can barely move…” she put her right hand on my stomach. “And how you just love to gobble them up so you can grow a big round belly of your own. Well tonight, you’re gonna get something special so you’re not alone on this New Year’s Eve. You’re gonna have me as your free meal. So I thought why not celebrate with these.” Dani turned and waved her hand to show that behind her were gallons of milk.

“Milk?” I asked.

“Heavy. Creamy milk.” She responded.

I smiled a bit. “Are you sure you can handle all that milk? It’s a heavy drink to guzzle down on…”

Dani quickly grabbed my horse jaws and pulled me close to her face.

“Oh it’s not about if I can drink it all. It’s about if you can keep up with filling me!” She grinned in a very sexy way.

She must’ve heard a lot about my exploits. She wasn’t going to back down from this, and it seemed she was really into giving me a good time. I smiled back at her in a sexy way as well.

“Well let’s get started then!” I said.

I quickly brought in the gallons of milk and laid them out on the living room table. Dani informed me she would be right back as she was changing the next room. A few minutes later, she returned, she switched her winter clothes to an almost very revealing swimsuit with cow patterns around them. The swimsuit could barely contain all her fat in, her belly and breasts were at the point of almost spilling out, and her big fat booty swallowed whole whatever clothing was left covering her. She also replaced her glasses with a black masquerade mask.

“Like what you see?” She asked in a sexy tone.

“It’s perfect for the occasion.” I responded.

Dani walked over and sat on the couch next to me. We both stared deeply at each other, it felt like an eternity.

“This must be really exciting for you.” Dani broke the silence. “A horse like you about to fill up a sexy fat cow like me with all this milk.”

“This is my first.” I answered. “And I’m glad I’ll get to fill that belly.” I softly rubbed her gut with my hands, it was so soft, and I couldn’t wait to fill it.”

“Well then, get started you sexy stud.” Dani opened her mouth. I picked up the first gallon I saw and she sucked the opening in to her mouth like a vacuum. Without warning, the container started to shake violently as the heavy creamed milk was being sucked down. Dani sucked hard and made huge gulps as she drank loads of milk. Her throat bulged with each gulp, it was the sexiest thing I’ve seen. In only 10 seconds, only half of it remained. Another 10 seconds later, Dani finished the entire first gallon. She released the opening making a plopping noise with her luscious lips, Dani gasped for air and looked down to find that her belly had slightly inflated. My eyes widened, it was indeed the sexiest thing I’ve seen. I never thought that someone could drink that much milk, even for a gallon, without problems. However, it was only one gallon, and there were plenty more to go.

“Oh yeah…this is gonna be so much fun.” I thought to myself.

“Come on stud, shove down another gallon down my throat.” I didn’t hesitate and quickly grabbed the next gallon available and again Dani quickly sucked it down.

It was the most impressive feat I’ve seen, not many could guzzle down gallons upon gallons of heavy creamy milk without getting sick. Indeed, Dani wanted to show her talent to someone like me, a horse who knew how to feed lovely ladies with whatever they wanted and fatten them up to the point that they were immobile and comfortable. Dani guzzled and guzzled down each new gallon given to her, her gluttonous lips drinking heavy loads making heavy gulps.

gulp

gulp

gulp

gulp

Halfway through her milky feast, Dani was noticeably fatter than when she arrived. Milk started to drip from the sides of her mouth which was a sexy site to behold. Her swimsuit was getting smaller and smaller and she was growing fatter and softer, I was afraid it would rip. However Dani was content, I could see as she was drinking that she was happy that I was the one to fatten her up. And I was glad that I wasn’t alone on this joyous evening.

We were deep into an hour and Dani was on her last gallon. She started to drink slower a few gallons ago as she wanted to now savor the time and taste. As soon as she gulped the last bit of milk, she released the jug from her plump lips and I beheld a beautiful sight. Dani was inflated to the point that she could no longer sit, her belly fatter and softer than when she arrived. It was like a fleshy mountain, she breathed heavily which made her gut rise up and down, making sloshing sounds. She held her belly with both her hands.

“Wow. You are amazing Dani! You’re sooo fat!”

“Yeah…” he huffed. “But…that’s not all…I have…”

“What do you mean?”

“Just…give it a…few seconds…”

Before I could ask what she meant, suddenly her belly started growling and shaking. Dani burped the loudest burp.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPPP!!!

Suddenly her belly started to shrink. I was confused, I thought milk was supposed to make you stay fat. But as I pondered, I started to notice as her belly was shrinking, the rest of her body started growing. Her hips and thighs fattened up, her butt cheeks grew bigger and wider, and her breasts grew to a humongous size. I guess there was something about that milk that wasn’t normal. Dani continued burping as her body changed. The burping ceased a few minutes later, her transformation finished. Dani breathed heavily a few more times before she sat up, her gut, though it had shrunk, was still large than when she first arrived and was the largest curviest part of her fat form. But as for everything else, her butt and breasts were larger, her thighs were wider and the added weight of her belly gave Dani a huge thigh gap. And surprisingly, her swimsuit still remained intact, even though it was now smaller. Dani sat up and waddled around the table, her belly still full and sloshing with milk, to show her new shape to me.

“So what do you think?” She asked as she placed her hands behind her head. “You like my milky magic trick?” She swayed her hips left and right, her entire fat form jiggling and shaking with each motion. She quickly turned around to show her fat booty, it was so perfectly round and fat that it was big enough to blot out the sun. My jaw felt like it dropped to the floor, and I was completely hypnotized. Dani giggled and turned back towards me and slowly waddled back to the couch. She tried to walk very sexy even though her fat belly was in the way, but she didn’t mind. She put her hands and knees on the sofa and started crawling towards me.

“Mmmmmm all that yummy milk really did good to my form…you turned me into a literal fat cow…” her face was now a few inches away from mine. “You did such a good job filling this fat bovine. But now, I think it’s time you have your fill of yummy. Juicy. Beef.”

I was still hypnotized, and I didn’t notice that Dani had slid her hands on my tongue and shoved them down my throat. Her arms followed suite, and she was soon about to press her head down in my throat, her plump face laid on my tongue, she started to breathe heavily, she wanted to get swallowed whole by a hungry horse. In my hypnotic state, I could taste Dani, and through sheer instinct, I grabbed both sides of her fat belly and I shoved my held down on her form like a snake.

gulp

gulp

gulp

Just like Dani with her milk, my horse lips suctioned around her fat soft body and I vacuumed her up. Juicy saliva enveloping her body the body I gulped on her. Her breasts were big and soft, but easy for me to swallow.

gulp

gulp

What came next was her humongous belly, with all my strength I lifted her up and gravity did the rest. Dani continued to slid down further, her fat belly easily passing through my lips. All the while, I could feel her inside me, my belly started to swell and grow bigger and rounder with each yummy gulp.

gulp

gulp

gulp

Then came my favorite, her fat round booty that hypnotized me so. I grabbed her cheeks and and rubbed and caress them. They were soooo plump and round, I gave both cheeks a slap. I then pushed her in further and her big booty was now mine.

gulp

gulp

gulp

The only thing left were her legs, her wide hips and thighs slid in deeper and as I reached her calves, I closed my lips around them and slurped up whatever was left of Dani like spaghetti. I took one last gulp, just as the last ten seconds of New Years was about to arrive.

gulp

guuuuullllpp

swallow

Dani’s legs slid down, the last part of her finally inside me. I gasped for air and plopped myself down on the couch. My belly was round and engorged, filled with a yummy fat milk filled cow. I burped loud at the last three seconds.

bUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

On the tv, the fireworks blasted in the night sky over the city as 2022 arrived. Everyone on the tv welcomed the new year. As for me, I layer on the couch with a fat round gut with my mouth wide open. I could hear Dani moan inside me as she curled herself up and settled in my stomach. My hypnosis started to fade as I could now see clearly, I placed my hands on my big belly and started to rub and pat on it.

“Best…New Years…ever…thanks Dani…”

Inside I heard her muffle “You’re welcome stud. Happy new year…”

• 2 months later...

Short story with @Curvage Casey

Gulp

Gulp

Mmmmff oh gawwwwd. Casey’s eaten so much…and gotten sooo fat…I can’t even fully fit her in my stomach anymore…and it feels sooo good…*hic*

She loves our little sessions after a good meal and some fun time…she’s gotten so big, only her big gut goes into my belly. But her fat firm boobs are stuck in my chest that it looks like I have her boobs! And her head is stuck in my throat that it just bulges out.

Well I guess I should spit her out and try swallowing her again so she goes ALL the way in…but I’ll think I’ll keep her like this for a few more minutes…it just looks sexy…she’s definitely getting bigger, and I love it…*burp*

My first attempt at drawing digitally. Gotta figure out how the app works.

64739168-C088-4C4E-8E77-ACC707C190B5.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna be going through some stories I wrote previously on my main page to transfer them over here. Here’s a goodie I wrote for the beautiful Curvage Casey back in October 2020! It follows Goldy’s second encounter with the sexy Casey❤️

Fat Piggy in a Blanket: Uncensored!😈

I stared at my phone with eyes wide open and one of my hands covering my snout. I couldn’t believe what I just read. Casey wanted to go on another date! It had been a while since the very first time we met, and had dinner...well she ended up being my dinner but you get my meaning. But she was so turned on by our first date, the idea of being eaten alive and being someone’s dinner, that she wanted to go out with me again! It took me a few minutes to recover myself from this surprise, as my giant horse cock was fully erect and throbbing.

“Definitely! I’d love to meet you again cutie!” I texted.

She immediately responded “Oh Yay!!! I can’t wait! I’m so horny I can’t stop thinking about it!”

“You and me both!” I texted as my cock throbbed furiously from her response.

She was almost at my house, I couldn’t contain my excitement. But also, I felt like it shouldn’t be the same thing as last time. I wanted to do something special. Something I haven’t done yet with my lovers who had been  my meal. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels to think more clearly. I stopped at the food channel to see that someone was sizzling bacon on the pan. Suddenly, it clicked! I knew exactly what to do! I walked over to my bookshelf and looked through the titles searching for a specific book. After shifting through the shelf for five minutes, I found it. It was a book that my first lover gave me about was about transformation. Of course knowing Casey very well from ALL her videos, the one thing she always wanted to be was a fat, gluttonous piggy. I searched through section P and I found it! How to transform yourself or another into a pig. I read through the transcript and found how the process was done.

“That’s it?” I asked myself. “Sounds pretty easy enough knowing her. I have plenty in the fridge, I’m sure she’d love the idea! Oh I can’t wait!” I put the book back in the shelf and ran to the kitchen.

Casey arrived just as I had finished my plan. I opened the door to see her in very small short shorts and a tight shirt that showed off her roundness.

“Hey Goldy” She smiled as I let her in. “Hey there Casey” I responded. The moment I closed the door and turned to face her, she kissed me right on the lips. Half of her face was engulfed by my lips due to my size, but she didn’t seem to mind. Our kiss lasted for a long while before we stopped.

“I can tell.” She spoke softly and looked down at my cock that was half erect.

“Well of course. I don’t need to wear clothes. I am a horse after all” I jokingly responded. She laughed softly and smiled.

“I can tell you’re excited as well. You were shaking when we kissed.”

“Hehe. Well I am gonna get stuffed by my favorite horsie. I’ll get stuffed with food-“ she reached out and softly touched my almost swollen cock. “And maybe more” she said in a sexy tone.

“Oh, I have a few surprises in store. But I got something in mind that you’ll absolutely love.” I grabbed her hand that she used to stroke my penis with and led her to the living room. When we arrived at the entrance, I gestured my hand as if I was showing her a new car, and laying all throughout the living room floor were plates and bowls of nothing but food, food, and MORE food. Casey gasped with excitement and happiness.

“Well?” I asked

“Oh Goldy, I love this. It’s so beautiful. You’re gonna spoil me so much.” She excitedly claimed.

“Here, let me” I reached to her to take off her shirt, she lifted her arms up and I quickly took them off. I then unbuttoned her shorts and slid them off, her fat belly jiggling at the same time.

We carefully watched our step as we made our way to the center of the room which was the only spot that was empty so Casey and I could sit. We sat down across from each other and stared into each other’s eyes.

“So...Casey. There’s something I want to do that will change your life completely.”

“Okay.” She answered nervously.

“I’ve seen all your videos. And every time I see you I am just blown away by how much fatter you keep getting. But every time I see you, you always admit that the one thing you want to end up being is a big fat piggy. You want to be a pig, eat like one, lay around all day being lazy. Well tonight, you’ll get your wish.”

Her eyes glistened.

“What if I told you there’s a ritual that will transform you into a pig? And I don’t mean just by eating and pretending to be one. I mean a REAL pig.” A huge smile came across Casey face.

“For real?! Like I’ll be a literal pig?!”

“In a way yes. But you’ll be like how I am as a horse man, your body will still have it’s human qualities. But you’ll have Hoover hands, a cute little piggy snout, pig ears, and like all pigs, a HUGE appetite.”

“Please Goldy! Please please pleeeeaaassee tell me! What do I need to do?!”

“It’s quite simple. All you have to do; is eat all this food I laid out without your hands. Use nothing but your mouth to suck in all this food.” I pointed my index finger up. “But there is one important detail you must do; while you are eating, you must think yourself as a pig. NOT as a human. For if you completely empty your mind and think of nothing else except devouring all this food, then I will say the magic words that will transform you.” I slowly bent over to her and my snout almost touched her nose.

“But I know you won’t have a problem with that.” I slyly said. “I know you all too well, I know that this will be a piece of cake for you.”

She smiled widely. “Indeed it will be.”

“Speaking of which, here’s a starter!” I lifted up a plate that had a piece of cake on it. And immediately, Casey planted her face and chewed up the piece as fast as she could.

She did not hesitate. Casey was on all fours eating and eating and eating. Her fat ass high up in the air jiggling as she moved from one plate to the other. Her big belly also moving and filling up as she gobbled every sweets, sugars, meats and all other assortments that were near her. I did nothing but watch her as she was feasting on her royal dinner. I made especially sure that every food I had available was fattening and big enough so she would get huge. After about 15 minutes of non-stop eating, I suddenly heard a snort from Casey like I never heard before. Oh yeah, she was definitely becoming a pig. And she was ready to become one. As she kept eating, I silently spoke the magic words as I read in the book. And in the midst of my spell casting, Casey suddenly started to grow. Her bra and thong were slowly ripping apart, short thin pink hair was growing out from her skin, her fingers and toes changed into hooves, her butt got fatter and rounder, and her belly grew immensely huge. And lastly, a pig snout and ears grew out from her. She started to snort more, and eat more than she was before. As I said the last few words of the spell, Casey had changed entirely into a beautiful, gorgeous, big and fat pig woman. With her now pig appetite, she devoured more chunks off of the last few plates and bowls of food that were around her. All that was left was a fattening sugary chocolate cake. And in no time she ate and gobbled it down into her gullet. She swallowed such a huge amount on the last bite that her throat bulged and slid downward into her fat pink gut.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhh” she sighed in relief. Very slowly she knelt upwards and revealed her now massive piggy form and belly. She took her hooven hands and rubbed all around her gorgeous gut.

*bUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPPP*

“Ohh gaawwd that was so fucking good! *burp* I have NEVER eaten like that ever!” She looked over to me. “Well, how do I look? Am I a real pig now?”

“Oh yeah” *mmmmff* I grunted as I could not contain my now full erection. “Here” I slowly got up and I grabbed a rectangular mirror. “See for yourself”

Casey gasped as she saw herself. She could not believe that she finally got what she wished for. Becoming a real fat bloated pig!

“Oh my...god...Goldy I love you so much! You made me so beautiful. I look *hic* like a prized pig at a fair!”

I kept staring at her. Without realizing I was grunting deeply from the excitement I was feeling. My massive cock was throbbing furiously. I tried holding it back until finally, I laid the mirror on the couch and I walked over to Casey. “Casey...I want...to hump you *grunt* I want to fill you up more!”

“Oh yes!” Cried Casey. “Please! I want more!”

I helped lifting her up from the floor. Casey was so round and bloated, that all the weight went down to her pussy. Making her pussy look like it gained weight as well. She had a gap so wide and so far apart between her thighs, that she could not walk normally. She had to waddle like a penguin. Of course I was strong enough to help her. I wrapped my arms around her huge belly, and I let my cock sit right in between her fat butt cheeks. I waddled along with her to help her get to my bedroom and onto my bed which was big enough for both of us.

We finally reached to my bedroom and I laid her down on her back. Her head hanging off from one side.

“Are you ready *grunt* for your desert?” I asked as my throbbing cock was swinging around her face.

All Casey could respond was a simple “ahhhhh” as she opened her mouth wide.

The tip of my penis touched her lips and she started to kiss it. She could taste the pre-cum that was leaking and used her tongue to lick it up and swallow. After licking off my pre-cum, she then engulfed the whole tip and started to such hard. She was trying to get my whole cock in, even though I was teasing her, she wanted her dessert and she wanted it now. So I granted her wish and I slowly shoved the rest of my cock down her throat, which slightly bulged. She had never given a blowjob to someone who had such a big long cock before, but for someone like me, she was in for a big surprise. After engulfing my cock fully into her mouth and down her throat, I then started to hump HARD. She was gagging with each thrust, her boobs and belly jiggling along with each pump. I grabbed both her fat tits with my hands and squeezed them tightly. I massaged her nipples with my thumbs, which started to swell.

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

I was pumping for a long time, and as I continued to give it to her, my balls started to inflate. They were inflating so much that they almost touched the floor and I was running out of leg room.

Hump

Hump

Hump

Hump

After a long 15 minutes of pumping and holding back, it was time to give Casey her cream. I then started to hump faster than before and she was gagging more and more with each thrust.

And then.

*HNNNNNN* GYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I came HARD. Casey’s eyes widened as massive amounts of cum slid down her throat. Each pump, her throat was bulging from all the cream she was receiving.

Splort

Splort

Splort

My balls started to deflate, and as I was losing the weight, Casey was gaining it. All my cum was being swallowed by this beautiful piggy and her belly was inflating from all the massive amounts of cream. She held on to her gut as it was rising up like a mountain. I couldn’t stop pumping. And deep down I knew she wanted to drink every last drop of cum I had.

Splort

Splort

Splort

At last, I ran on empty. And Casey was still sucking on my cock to get the last drop. She then loosened up and I pulled out my penis, which unbelievably was still fully erect and throbbing.

I knelt down to her head, she was gasping and breathing hard from our passionate blowjob.

“That...was...amazing.” I breathed deeply.

“Yes...that was...so...delicious” she said in ecstasy.

We rested for a bit before I got the stamina back to stand up again. “You know...I have another surprise.” She looked up to me to see what I had in store.

“The blanket your on is a special one I made for you.”

I then flipped the “blanket” over on top of her massive form and both sides fell with a *plat* sound

“Why does it feel so weird?” She asked

“This isn’t a blanket” I answered, “it’s an entire dough I made just for this moment...”

She looked up at me and smiled.

“You know what comes next?” I asked

“Yeah...” she softly responded. “Please eat me. Swallow me whole babe!”

Without hesitation, I did just that and I opened my giant mouth and engulfed her head.

Like a snake, I gulped down on her massive fat face and throat.

Gulp

Gulp

Sluurrrp

I twisted and turned as I made my way to her fat boobs, knowing that I would need to adjust around her massive form. She was the biggest and fattest person I ever had to swallow.

Gulp

Gullllp

Sluuurrrrrpp

I had to really open wide for her big fat belly. I squeezed every soft spot she had so I could fit her in. When I knew I had the right position for her, with all my strength I lifted her up from the bed and let gravity do the rest of the work. She was sliding right in easily. And as she was being swallowed, I started to get big and fat. Down and down she went, but before I could swallow her delicious fat ass, I stopped swallowing. I slowly turned around and sat myself down on the bed which creaked very heavily from the sheer weight. I then stuck my long tongue out and started to slowly massage her pussy and ass crack. Deep in my belly, I could feel her shivers and moans as I played with her pussy. I could taste the delicious bacon flavored secretion that came out of her in her sexual pleasure. I was getting so turned on by all this that my cock started to throb furiously again. After a few minutes, I then went faster and she start to moan and shiver louder than before until finally, Casey came in my mouth and I sucked and swallowed it all down to my throat. As Casey relaxed her body, I used my tongue which was still between her fat ass cheeks and pushed the rest of her inside me. I closed my lips around her calves and slurped her in like spaghetti.

*Slluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp* mmmmff

Guuuuuuulllllllp

My throat bulge as her legs slid down and finally into my now fat, round belly.

I felt so inflated even I knew I couldn’t walk normally. I fell right down onto my bed and laid my head on the pillows. My mouth was wide open and my tongue hanging out. She was so fat that I couldn’t close my mouth, I was in so much heat. My cock was so erected, and it was throbbing against my belly so much, along with Casey moving around and masturbating inside me, that I knew I was gonna blow again. Soon enough, I came hard once again. I was shooting my load of cum up into the air and it fell right on the edge of the bed and on to the floor. Casey and I were in so much food ecstasy. Eventually, we both fell asleep, her still inside my gut and me snoring peacefully. All the while, my cock still erect and shooting loads of cum every hour in my sleep.

The next morning I woke up, still full both belly and cock. After a few minutes though, I regurgitated Casey out from my gut. She slid out without her dough blanket as it had moved and digested into my other stomach. She was still asleep though when I spat her out. She seemed to have lost some of her weight from last nights meal, however she was still fat and soft, just how I love her. I went to the kitchen and got myself a bowl of cereal. I heard Casey get up and use the shower to wipe herself down.

After I finished my cereal, I returned to my room to find Casey on her phone. She was laying on her belly and her fat butt poking and jiggling up high. Of course seeing her fat ass, I got an erection again and I crawl myself on top of her. I wrapped my arms around her boobs and I completely enveloped her fat form.

“Hehe. I just showered babe.”

“Which is the perfect moment for the both of us.”

“Mmmmm”

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard” *grunt*

“Yes! Give it to me Goldy! Fuck this fat fucking pig!”

I did as she commanded, slapping and humping her fat ass.

“I’ve decided! *mmmf* I’m gonna stay with you forever! *ahh* be your fuck pig from here on!”

“Oh yeah! *grunt* I love that...sooo...AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

I cum inside her, filling her delicious pussy with my loads of cream and love.

Yep, this is the pigs life.

—End—

5C56F6E5-682F-4044-B66A-AA87D0163307.jpeg

9FBFA8E4-1CDB-439D-9006-7B06AF894F07.jpeg