News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Guest romeos92
2 hours ago, Plump Luv said:

Look at the improvement from when she got the job (2019) to now, living down South has its benefits

475941404_BeFunky-collage(5).thumb.jpg.382656db330463fc1b20b62988774e35.jpg

i would love too see that big booty more clearly in some nice pants and not a dress, i am sure she's has a hot big phat one😍

There's not much to see over the past week. Weather and traffic have been relegated to a small television on a table, honestly looks like something out of the early days of TV news. I'm hoping it is temporary, maybe they're remodeling the sets or something. But in the meantime, there have only been waist-up shots and very little turning or movement.

The green screen is back, as evidenced by the screengrabs above. The lighting seems to be improved so hopefully that'll help with the contrast of her outfits.

What appears to be gone is the TV wall... Which doesn't bode well for getting to see how her hips and legs progress in the future, but here's hoping 🤞

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
51 minutes ago, Kakarot77 said:

Is that new??? Or from the same cast as those ones a few weeks back?

It's new from yesterday.