146 posts / 70497 viewsLast Reply

Amazing to see the gain in just about 2 years. Feels like the plot of a story - Slim blonde starts at the news, jealous co-workers make sure there are extra donuts on the break room. Generously “give” her all of the cooking segments and interest stories like judging the annual cook-off. In no time she’s making sure her expanding figure isn’t blocking the rain graphics.

6 hours ago, keke255 said:

Where are these pictures from?? Never had seen them before 👀 

They are from the facebook page of fox 10 news

I know ppl have a tendency to exaggerate on this site but the more I look, the more this isn't one of those times😫homegirl was legit skinny and now has a very real, spectacular belly. That pink dress, Woof! She seems nice/chill too. You Love to see it🙌

6 hours ago, HolySmack said:

She rly likes wearing her old dresses and showing off her new curves 

PicsArt_08-31-11.10.53.jpg

To be fair, I don’t really think that’s the same dress. Notice how the dress on the left has a see-through mesh thing at the top, and the dress on the right doesn’t.

6 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I know ppl have a tendency to exaggerate on this site but the more I look, the more this isn't one of those times😫homegirl was legit skinny and now has a very real, spectacular belly. That pink dress, Woof! She seems nice/chill too. You Love to see it🙌

Agreed. She’s one of my new favorites. She went from a cute, perky blonde girl with a tight, skinny body to a cute, perky blonde girl with a big ass and gut.

9 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I’ve also picked up on this.
Personality and Body 10/10 😋

She is easily one of my favourite gains right now, but how can we be so sure it isn't a pregnancy? Because in some pics it kinda looks like it, but some other pics give the impression she just got fat

I'm not that into blondes, especially skinny ones, but she's making really stunning progress. The TV station will probably fire her if she gets much fatter, but I hope she keeps at it after that.

4 hours ago, BigG92 said:

Anyone got any recent videos of this beauty? Be good to see more videos on the playlist 😁 

Man I assume you'd be seeing them here if there was