News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

On 8/28/2021 at 3:38 AM, WhatModeration said:

Why did the weather girls post get removed?

Either way, I've never heard of this girl so I'm glad she got her own thread.

I think it's great to not have that thread anymore. They become dumping ground messes & would benefit a lot more with having individual threads. As they feel way more organised.

Well. Much has changed recently. I was rather confused when I tried to get back to the thread to post more, asking me to sign up or sign in... 

While it is a shame that all of the previous posts seem to be gone for good, I have 4 more days of Jen for you.

Also, here is the playlist - all videos I've compiled since I began in April.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

Guest keke255
6 hours ago, Fma14 said:

Which video are the last three pics from?

The video is on the Fox10 news app. There's a couple of other videos there but they don't show much

28 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Get you a girl who can rock a dress 50-60 pounds heavier from her lightest. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is the type who assumes that she hasn’t gained any weight because she can still squeeze into the same clothes.

But I wouldn’t describe that as her “lightest”, though. This was her five years ago:

3DC73010-EA8E-4622-90B4-E6581EAF270F.jpeg