News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

28 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

Get you a girl who can rock a dress 50-60 pounds heavier from her lightest. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is the type who assumes that she hasn’t gained any weight because she can still squeeze into the same clothes.

But I wouldn’t describe that as her “lightest”, though. This was her five years ago:

3DC73010-EA8E-4622-90B4-E6581EAF270F.jpeg

6 hours ago, HolySmack said:

She rly likes wearing her old dresses and showing off her new curves 

PicsArt_08-31-11.10.53.jpg

To be fair, I don’t really think that’s the same dress. Notice how the dress on the left has a see-through mesh thing at the top, and the dress on the right doesn’t.

6 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I know ppl have a tendency to exaggerate on this site but the more I look, the more this isn't one of those times😫homegirl was legit skinny and now has a very real, spectacular belly. That pink dress, Woof! She seems nice/chill too. You Love to see it🙌

Agreed. She’s one of my new favorites. She went from a cute, perky blonde girl with a tight, skinny body to a cute, perky blonde girl with a big ass and gut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Scroob said:

And a black dress that I think is getting shorter as her belly grows, showing off more of those delicious legs

Are there any examples of her wearing the dress in the past that can be compared with current footage to illustrate this?

2 minutes ago, 1mini1 said:

I think that recent cruise has done wonders for Jen's figure - gosh she looks so hot...😍

What cruise?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lovemfat said:

While I am still trying to decide if she ever really lost weight, one thing is clear, she clearly likes food and likes to eat.  If she did lose weight in 2022 it is clear she is putting it back on and enjoying every bite of it!

Pretty girls eat, but gorgeous girls gorge.

And judging by the size of that gut, Jennifer certainly hasn’t been skipping any meals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Golorezgt said:

I'm not 100% sure, because sometimes she uses these mic battery in her legs. 

This. Also, there’s an exaggerated difference between her waist and her ass that mirrors the one between her back and her waist:

45239E0F-0B83-4EC5-A25B-4A05A035BD32.thumb.jpeg.e67db2b20ca4912dd0843736025b8544.jpegthough if she is wearing shapewear, it sure as hell isn’t working lmao her gut looks bigger than ever.