News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Well. Much has changed recently. I was rather confused when I tried to get back to the thread to post more, asking me to sign up or sign in... 

While it is a shame that all of the previous posts seem to be gone for good, I have 4 more days of Jen for you.

Also, here is the playlist - all videos I've compiled since I began in April.  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uploaded the past week's worth of videos. Highlights include the blue dress on Tuesday:

And the white shirt on Wednesday:

And a black dress that I think is getting shorter as her belly grows, showing off more of those delicious legs on Thursday

The entire playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

There's not much to see over the past week. Weather and traffic have been relegated to a small television on a table, honestly looks like something out of the early days of TV news. I'm hoping it is temporary, maybe they're remodeling the sets or something. But in the meantime, there have only been waist-up shots and very little turning or movement.

The green screen is back, as evidenced by the screengrabs above. The lighting seems to be improved so hopefully that'll help with the contrast of her outfits.

What appears to be gone is the TV wall... Which doesn't bode well for getting to see how her hips and legs progress in the future, but here's hoping 🤞

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

After they introduced the new set that all but kept her hidden from the waist down (very limited "TV Wall" set, hiding behind the computers during the toss to the 5 o'clock weather, etc), was a good chunk of the reason I stopped spending time pulling her videos and editing them down. I've occasionally checked back in to see if they've fixed the error of their ways and while there's marginally more body shown on rare occasions, it's not enough to convince me to take upwards of an hour going through the broadcasts, pulling the good stuff, editing it together, and uploading it. The fact that she has slimmed down some is another part of that reason, the appeal on my behalf just isn't there as much anymore.

She isn't skinny by any means, but what curves she does have left are not being shown enough anymore, IMO.

OK, so don't get used to this.

I decided to check the streams tonight, and noticed that she wasn't on the 4pm stream. Curiosity peaked and I decided, why the heck not, I'll check the Studio 10 stream. Clicking through quickly, oh yep, there she is doing the weather. Click through a little more and I was pleasantly surprised. There she was, sitting in a chair, legs out for all to see. So, after a 5 month break, and 6 days short of a full year after I started doing this, consider this a late Christmas/early Anniversary present. Like I said, don't get used to it, it probably won't be a consistent thing on my part.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, the full playlist is still available (unlisted, so it doesn't show up right when you're viewing the individual videos) here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

More TV wall shots, or even just a wider angle on the greenscreen like they used to have before they redid the sets and went super close-up, and I may consider checking more often.

• 10 months later...

Here's a Valentine's Day gift to all of you!

And one I recorded back on January 19th and 20th, but never got around to uploading

The shuffling around has slightly improved opportunities for a good catch, mostly because they start and end their 11am news with all three anchors on set. I'm not going to be checking and capturing every day like I was before, but I'll for sure check in from time to time and grab what I can.

Some days I get really lucky about when I decide to check on Jen. I'm glad I didn't miss the 16th, because not only did she get a lot of screen time filling in for missing hosts, her choice of clothing was especially nice for her mostly-seated duties that day. Enjoy.

As an aside, she implies that she does have a child, contrary to some of the previous information I've been able to find out. Does anyone know if that's biological and if so was she on TV anywhere during the pregnancy? (Since that is my other "thing")

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
23 hours ago, demp444 said:

In a recent video a co-worker asked if she had any weird cravings, but I don’t know the context around the question. Anyway, here’s the video: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR77n8Vo/

I just looked up the broadcast in question - it was lead-out from a story headlined "Uber Eats releases odd delivery cravings" so I don't know if we can read too much into it yet.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, wrathoflego said:

What's the point of her being there other than eye candy? Lol

To say "That's exactly right" every time she starts a statement?

It's something a lot of news and weather stations do to imply that their meteorologists work together as a team. Jen handles the late morning shows, this other guy typically handles the early afternoon shows, so by having them both there and "working together" it gives the audience the impression that this station really cares about the weather.

• 2 months later...