News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Guest Clawkyo Chubster
5 minutes ago, lovemfat said:

She has ditched the apple watch as well. I also think she has slimmed down some.

Here’s a small throwback to the chunky days, she was really qualifying to be a big Apple or pear before..

1F5D55BB-F1F5-4C06-8E9B-F2B56F58C21A.jpeg

218574AB-18A4-49E5-A2AD-9F7FD5E0DB88.jpeg

5B2B823E-6C0E-4837-82A5-A72A4402798D.jpeg

0E85E882-5BEA-495A-B30A-A916405C7898.png

C7C689FA-7202-413E-801A-2A39EFF191CE.jpeg

After they introduced the new set that all but kept her hidden from the waist down (very limited "TV Wall" set, hiding behind the computers during the toss to the 5 o'clock weather, etc), was a good chunk of the reason I stopped spending time pulling her videos and editing them down. I've occasionally checked back in to see if they've fixed the error of their ways and while there's marginally more body shown on rare occasions, it's not enough to convince me to take upwards of an hour going through the broadcasts, pulling the good stuff, editing it together, and uploading it. The fact that she has slimmed down some is another part of that reason, the appeal on my behalf just isn't there as much anymore.

She isn't skinny by any means, but what curves she does have left are not being shown enough anymore, IMO.

OK, so don't get used to this.

I decided to check the streams tonight, and noticed that she wasn't on the 4pm stream. Curiosity peaked and I decided, why the heck not, I'll check the Studio 10 stream. Clicking through quickly, oh yep, there she is doing the weather. Click through a little more and I was pleasantly surprised. There she was, sitting in a chair, legs out for all to see. So, after a 5 month break, and 6 days short of a full year after I started doing this, consider this a late Christmas/early Anniversary present. Like I said, don't get used to it, it probably won't be a consistent thing on my part.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes, the full playlist is still available (unlisted, so it doesn't show up right when you're viewing the individual videos) here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

More TV wall shots, or even just a wider angle on the greenscreen like they used to have before they redid the sets and went super close-up, and I may consider checking more often.

Guest Dancesomeclaw

Return of the king!

Now we just patiently await for weight return to this amazing weather balloon/forecaster

CB2E424C-9560-422C-A7B8-846768EC188F.jpeg

542DDE0C-ABA5-4823-B698-BB76468952C4.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...