News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Uploaded the past week's worth of videos. Highlights include the blue dress on Tuesday:

And the white shirt on Wednesday:

And a black dress that I think is getting shorter as her belly grows, showing off more of those delicious legs on Thursday

The entire playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

5 hours ago, Scroob said:

And a black dress that I think is getting shorter as her belly grows, showing off more of those delicious legs

Are there any examples of her wearing the dress in the past that can be compared with current footage to illustrate this?

2 minutes ago, 1mini1 said:

I think that recent cruise has done wonders for Jen's figure - gosh she looks so hot...😍

What cruise?

10 hours ago, Scroob said:

Uploaded the past week's worth of videos. Highlights include the blue dress on Tuesday:

The entire playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnD0utHy-Evf9BoD2Srgout_W72QBQYg

The end of the last video where they come back to her and the guy and she is excitedly talking about how there is something (cupcakes? donuts?) with orange frosting that really lets her know it is autumn spirit and he just goes, "and the weather" while she is clearly focused on more frosting. I sense a trend too. In the other video they come back from a Chipotle ad and she is talking about being about to get something (maybe a burrito) for free if you have the app. There was another one I remember where she was telling the other women about an app that got you free margaritas. Her phone is probably just a bunch of apps that get her free food. 😂

The end of the last video where they come back to her and the guy and she is excitedly talking about how there is something (cupcakes? donuts?) with orange frosting that really lets her know it is autumn spirit and he just goes, "and the weather" while she is clearly focused on more frosting. I sense a trend too. In the other video they come back from a Chipotle ad and she is talking about being about to get something (maybe a burrito) for free if you have the app. There was another one I remember where she was telling the other women about an app that got you free margaritas. Her phone is probably just a bunch of apps that get her free food. 😂

•