News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Also, found this video:

https://youtu.be/aCrytSJPywU

These sort of videos should probably be unlisted (post the links to them here) . We probably dont want anyone outside these forums finding out abt this (And even else Jen herself as this would probably make her weirded out and try and lose the weight). 

I think that video needs to be deleted. I mean it doesn't need to be there, we have all that content here, so it's not necessary. This community is very niche and contained so anything here probably won't be found, however, once this shit starts making waves on YouTube, Reddit and alike then it does not stay that way. I feel as though people underestimate how quickly this stuff spreads and will make its way to someone who knows Jen, (or anyone else in the forum) whether that be personally or professionally and she will find out and it will be very hurtful for her. It's in everybody's best interest that content from this site remains here.

Yeh they definitely use the health angle as a smokescreen for snark and malice, it's interesting how odd their perspective of body image is too, there'll be a post of a slightly chubby girl and dudes will be throwing terms like obese around, also their idea of a curvy women is probably a slim by most people here's view. It's a very toxic sub but it's Reddit at the end of the day.

Guest MacreonOverlord

I'm a guy and most of us dudes are really toxic. Like most of the time someone like Jen, who I would argue is overweight but not really unhealthy, is considered a whale. It's messed up.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:32 PM, hgee said:

I hope we can keep it here where it remains harmless, it goes without saying our intent is is not to harm or shame. The Reddit sub seems arbitrarily judgmental and shaming under the guise of promoting "health".

yup. people will literally harass someone into submitting to what they want. especially when someone puts on a few pounds. then that person develops an eating disorder and its downhill from there. but they don't care. they just don't like seeing things outside of their conditioned (maybe even brainwashed) bubble of what they consider acceptable.

its utterly disgusting and needs to stop.

On 9/16/2021 at 1:17 PM, Aeons said:

Screenshot_20210916-121329.thumb.png.08c1e61c200c34ab321515f98f64ad2d.png   1,727   372.42 kB

She's made it onto the fit to fat subreddit which is very much against fetishes for 'curvy' women and communities like this one. No fat fetishists is literally the first rule. It's only a matter of time folks before all this stops.

On 9/16/2021 at 9:32 PM, hgee said:

I hope we can keep it here where it remains harmless, it goes without saying our intent is is not to harm or shame. The Reddit sub seems arbitrarily judgmental and shaming under the guise of promoting "health".

On 9/17/2021 at 1:42 AM, Marceloverlorx said:

I'm a guy and most of us dudes are really toxic. Like most of the time someone like Jen, who I would argue is overweight but not really unhealthy, is considered a whale. It's messed up.

22 hours ago, lordaltros said:

yup. people will literally harass someone into submitting to what they want. especially when someone puts on a few pounds. then that person develops an eating disorder and its downhill from there. but they don't care. they just don't like seeing things outside of their conditioned (maybe even brainwashed) bubble of what they consider acceptable.

its utterly disgusting and needs to stop.

8 hours ago, pet sounds said:

That fit to fat Reddit is awash with world-class bitchery and snobbery against fat people. They seem to get a lot of material from places like Curvage and fat-friendly tumblrs, yet they say fat fetishists are unwelcome. Screw them.

Well I got some good news; the guy who posted it deleted his account and upload:

122844755_JenniferLambers.thumb.jpg.12277a4065d39afb2d7c39194bdc5d5c.jpg

4 hours ago, Smricha1 said:

Well there's still the super creepy Youtube video, but it's a win. 

Getting fat is normal for girls in the south. It usually happens in their late 20's, early 30's.

Wow! That's so hot... Can you pinpoint the main reasons for this, other than the obvious...😊