News Anchor Jen L

Guest keke255

Amazing to see the gain in just about 2 years. Feels like the plot of a story - Slim blonde starts at the news, jealous co-workers make sure there are extra donuts on the break room. Generously “give” her all of the cooking segments and interest stories like judging the annual cook-off. In no time she’s making sure her expanding figure isn’t blocking the rain graphics.

6 hours ago, HolySmack said:

She rly likes wearing her old dresses and showing off her new curves 

PicsArt_08-31-11.10.53.jpg

To be fair, I don’t really think that’s the same dress. Notice how the dress on the left has a see-through mesh thing at the top, and the dress on the right doesn’t.

6 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I know ppl have a tendency to exaggerate on this site but the more I look, the more this isn't one of those times😫homegirl was legit skinny and now has a very real, spectacular belly. That pink dress, Woof! She seems nice/chill too. You Love to see it🙌

Agreed. She’s one of my new favorites. She went from a cute, perky blonde girl with a tight, skinny body to a cute, perky blonde girl with a big ass and gut.

9 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I know ppl have a tendency to exaggerate on this site but the more I look, the more this isn't one of those times😫homegirl was legit skinny and now has a very real, spectacular belly. That pink dress, Woof! She seems nice/chill too. You Love to see it🙌

I’ve also picked up on this.
Personality and Body 10/10 😋